Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#616    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,416 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Well, for a slight diversion to a previous issue. Temporal Subliminal Man, could you define/explain for me (withholding specifics if you feel you must) how you manage to achieve anti-gravity propulsion? No techno jargon, just the basic principle by which it is achieved.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#617    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

yeah some people do that with plasma and UFO's don't they..... :whistle:

countering arguments that shiny balls of lights are not alien crafts and could be plasmas is proof by assertion? how?

Edited by mcrom901, 04 April 2013 - 03:59 PM.

#618    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,271 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

sources Bee. Sources.  Heres another source :tu:

[snip]

edit for source

http://www.discovery.org/a/4809

lol...you made that edit in the nick of time and beat me to it.... :D

#619    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

well you would wouldn't you...seeing as you were instrumental in getting the other Ancient Aliens thread closed...

even though you had already started this alternative one.

<_<

well Ive broad shoulders and a thick skin Bee. I dont mind carrying any portion of blame. An alternate thread was started for those who wanted to discuss the AA subject without each page being slowed down by repeated posts of walls. How many time does one need to post the same images?  Rather than stay and do battle, I made the alternative thread, in the end, lots of people were so exasperated with it that it was reflected by the tone of their posts, hence it wasnt progressing. He himself said he wanted to reach the 2000 page mark, so by that statement you can see it was an engineered discussion, most likely to fill his lonely nights and days without care for any 'real discussion'....for him it was ANY discussion with anyone about anything.

Now I dont care if this thread fizzled out tomorrow, and if it did Id gracefully let it slide. Not keep bumping it back up with reposts or my latest findings from youtube. Besides more than once YOU stirred the pot, and well you know it

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#620    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 04 April 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

Yes .. it was irritating that :lol:
to be fair ... zoser was poking back as much as he was poked ... see ? we miss him don't we :-*

Miss him? Hell he hasnt gone anywhere,  he is not exiled, and he still posts here, but is limited now to NOT banging just the one drum, which means, and who can say, that he may well do/say something on a subject that gets everyone interested again, but as I have pointed out, who can think of an interesting AA theory thats hasnt already been hammered out before?  We are all here to discuss interesting things no matter how bizarre. I for one welcome any NEW inputs.  I for one dont care if he participates here on ANY discussion, so long as its not the damned rocks and drill holes...

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#621    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

lol...you made that edit in the nick of time and beat me to it.... :D

well as I insist on sources for quotes/info, I should at least remember to post my own! :yes:

#622    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 04 April 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

countering arguments that shiny balls of lights are not alien crafts and could be plasmas is proof by assertion? how?

Well, for starters we know that atmospheric plasma exist,... They are behaving in the same manner that these "alien crafts" are. They are sometimes reacting to outside stimulus. They are sometimes described having a "metal surface".  And move through the air like under "intelligent control". Accelerating doing "impossible" turns, etc,..

I dont know about you, but that sure reminds me of something.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#623    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,271 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

well as I insist on sources for quotes/info, I should at least remember to post my own! :yes:

:tu:

guess who said this.....

To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selections, seems, I confess, absurd in the highest degree.

my turn to do a quick (ish) edit.....whoops the quote goes to an external link....lol

.further edit for another quote...that will give the game away...

I was a young man with uninformed ideas. I threw out queries, suggestions, wondering all the time over everything; and to my astonishment the ideas took like wildfire. People made a religion of them.

people made a religion of them..... :w00t:

Edited by bee, 04 April 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#624    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 April 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

Well, for a slight diversion to a previous issue. Temporal Subliminal Man, could you define/explain for me (withholding specifics if you feel you must) how you manage to achieve anti-gravity propulsion? No techno jargon, just the basic principle by which it is achieved.

Not sure if you read my 'debunking' of this posters ideas a few pages back... But he hasnt responded since I did it, and maybe wont again as the idea appears more of a moneyspinner than a fact. I was intrigued how he made the connection between a necklace on a Japanese statue which was really secret code for the design of an  antigravity device....the 'plans' of which enabled him to build just an RC drone type model airplane

If you missed it it was post 578 here

http://www.unexplain...c=244935&st=578

#625    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostHazzard, on 04 April 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Well, for starters we know that atmospheric plasma exist,... They are behaving in the same manner that these "alien crafts" are. They are sometimes reacting to outside stimulus. They are sometimes described having a "metal surface".  And move through the air like under "intelligent control". Accelerating doing "impossible" turns, etc,..

I dont know about you, but that sure reminds me of something.

and for those who dont know, - such strange 'ufo' lights were seen daily, filmed, photographed and there is an extensive library of media to be seen of the 'thingies' here

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

they are still flying about tho lots less nowadays. Id have loved to have gone and witness them, one of the few places on earth, ever, to have nightly displays of light things zooming through a valley.... and its for real..

#626    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,196 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

I liked zoser's posts....and the pictures and the videos. I liked his tenacity and his coolness under heavy fire.

<snip>

You mean his persistent willful ignorance and repeated inability to grasp even simple concepts? That tenacity and coolness?

Seriously Bee, all he had was some pretty pictures of stones and walls, pretty pictures from which he was not able to quantify why said pictures where evidence in the first place and of what. And in the same breath dismissing evidence and explanations of much older and much better stone masonry, stone masonry that was documented by those actually building it. That kind of tenacity?

It was an embarrassing farce, that is all.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#627    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

and he is absolutely right. It does seem absurd. It seems fantastical. Unbelievable!  But it doesn't take away from the fact that it is what it is. At least he wasnt blinded by his own theories and was willing to think other thoughts. All credit to him.

edit to add: Plus, no matter what anyone chooses to think about the human race, created, evolved, whatever, the fact remains, each and every one of us has truly unlimited potential for the time we are here, and can be capable of achieving and creating so many wondrous things. Its a life for living, exploring having fun, having relationships... no matter the big questions in life, the focus should be on just living it, and pausing only to wonder just how much better we can all be

Edited by seeder, 04 April 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#628    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,196 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 04 April 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

even thought the pack mentality might not be too obvious to some but the pack behavioral display was unmistakable ;

one must simply have no other obvious choice but to admit so... :passifier:

~edit : a touch of lightness

So if a poster claims that 2+2 equals 5 and everybody else claims that 2+2 equals 4, is that also a pack mentality? Zoser was, simply and unequivocally, wrong. And it was obvious and was pointed out by many. Why is that a pack mentality?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#629    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,140 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

Justin Bieber.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 04 April 2013 - 04:53 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#630    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,271 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 April 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

You mean

[snip...because it's getting really boring now]

jeeeezus...you guys can't stop talking about zoser...do you all have a man-crush on him, or something.... :unsure2:

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users