Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A British woman who claims she has been abducted by aliens shared her story on today's This Morning.

Samantha McDonald told a sceptical Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby how she has experienced supernatural activity from the early 1990s until last year.

She describes her extraterrestrial visitors as 'the reptilians' and 'the greys' - who she believes are working together.

http://www.dailymail...-occasions.html

Video -

http://www.itv.com/t...lien-encounters

Wow, she looks a little reptilian.

Kick me, shouldn't make fun of the way people look.

Who knows maybe people are being abducted. Since I do believe in Alien life and they have been here its possible.

• Like 1

She also has black helicopters over her house and police cars following her apparently.Not a trace of evidence for any of it.

• Like 2

I just can't take it seriously after she mentions crystals and reiki.

Fun to see Holly talking about this though.

Another fruitcake being pushed by "Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline" in a bid to increase hits and FUNDING!

"Tickets £45 to include a light lunch, break refreshments, PLUS evening entertainment"

LIMITED STAND SPACE AVAILABLE

If you would like to book a table to sell merchandise, books etc., please let us know,

£35 for the day

ker-ching!!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Say what? You can make a bunch of money saying ETs have kidnapped you?

Ok, yeah...they came in through my bathroom window and beamed me up to their orbiting space ship! Want to hear more? That'll be 20 bucks!

• Like 4

Darn! Seeder beat me to it.

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

The AMMACH PROJECT is successfully providing a platform for Experiencers. We believe there is sufficient testimony to allow us to develop by expanding into a global media hub.

We seek investment partners to achieve this goal, continuing our intention of ‘Disclosure with Exposure,’ for the development of humanity.

http://alienabductionuk.com/about-us/statement-of-purpose-investors

Yes we want to listen to your abduction stories, then ask you to give us the rights to publish them in anyway we see fit, so we can make a PROFIT... and we still need more investment as per our 'statement of purpose'! DONATE NOW! :lol: Once we see how that goes we will write a book on ET and the Pyramids...

• Like 4

<p>thank you for having the courage to talk about your experiences. i have seen over twenty ufos and ive had high strangeness and paranormal activity. one night i saw a star like ufo that dimmed

thank you for having the courage to talk about your experiences. i have seen over twenty ufos and ive had high strangeness and paranormal activity. one night i saw a star like ufo that dimmed out when i thought im gonna show my friends and then i knew they were reading my thoughts so i thought i wont show them and it got bright again .so i said you can pick me up if you dont show youre face and i awoke later that week to a humming sound and i couldnt move anything except my eyes.and next to my bed was a being with its face blurred out and i thought if it shows its face im gonna be afraid.thats all i remember.another night me and my neighbor were talking trash about the greys abducting people and the next day my neck felt really sore and i had three red dots on my neck.my neighbor had three dots on his arm in a triangle.so we were like what did they do .the gov. needs to tell the world what they know about them .they think we will panic but almost everyone knows already

Say what? You can make a bunch of money saying ETs have kidnapped you?

Ok, yeah...they came in through my bathroom window and beamed me up to their orbiting space ship! Want to hear more? That'll be 20 bucks!

What you wrote makes me think Oscar Pistorious should change his story...

• Like 1

A British woman who claims she has been abducted by aliens shared her story on today's This Morning.

Samantha McDonald told a sceptical Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby how she has experienced supernatural activity from the early 1990s until last year.

She describes her extraterrestrial visitors as 'the reptilians' and 'the greys' - who she believes are working together.

http://www.dailymail...-occasions.html

Video -

http://www.itv.com/t...lien-encounters

Can't view the 2nd clip.

:no:

Can't comment.

Edited by zoser

Can't view the 2nd clip.

Can't comment.

Thank heaven :lol:

• Like 3

Thank heaven :lol:

Plenty better abduction accounts to explore. Also they are much better if the cases have been examined by experts. Sadly two of the experts are no longer with us.

• Like 1

Can't view the 2nd clip.

Can't comment.

Can you comment on this? we have seen this quite recently:

Samantha appeared on the ITV show as part of their 'supernatural week' along with Joanne Summerscales, founder of the AMMACH Project (which stands for Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline).http://

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2614899/Aliens-want-steal-soul-British-woman-reveals-shes-abducted-reptilian-extraterrestrials-numerous-occasions.html

Can you comment on this? we have seen this quite recently:

Samantha appeared on the ITV show as part of their 'supernatural week' along with Joanne Summerscales, founder of the AMMACH Project (which stands for Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline).http://

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2614899/Aliens-want-steal-soul-British-woman-reveals-shes-abducted-reptilian-extraterrestrials-numerous-occasions.html

Unless you can get me an alternative link to the second clip. There's nothing in the first clip to see.

I thought abductions only happened in 'Murica.

Not quite, although the Greys' deal with the US government in the 1950s correlates with the high number of alien abductions in America. UFO hotspots like South Africa, South America and Australia have lots of stories of abductions and contactees. UFO activity is high in Belgium esp. in the 1989 flap, due to the country's lighted highways can be seen from space.

There has been serious study of alien abductions for the last 30 years and the conclusion is aliens are interested in medical examination of humans, including well documented details of the Greys' reproductive experimentation to create a hybrid race of alien and human. We should be concerned over the fact millions of people in the US and other countries are taken aboard yet returned to their homes by alien beings.

We should be concerned over the fact millions of people in the US and other countries are taken aboard yet returned to their homes by alien beings.

I'm far more concerned about the registered sex offender that just moved into my neighborhood. He's real and he has actually abducted people and it wasn't to create a hybrid race.

• Like 2

I'm far more concerned about the registered sex offender that just moved into my neighborhood. He's real and he has actually abducted people and it wasn't to create a hybrid race.

Then I wouldn't be wasting time on the all this silly fake stuff.

• Like 1

So, what is a hybrid supposed to look like? With all the abductions that people have claimed, surely the aliens have created at least one working model.

one night i saw a star like ufo that dimmed

Did it moved?