Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Paranormal Activity 4 - Do Not Watch!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    The Mule

The Mule

Beast of Burden

• 4,004 posts

• Is there concrete all around, or is it in my head?

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostBiff Wellington, on 18 October 2012 - 01:13 AM, said:

I did enjoy clerks 2, even though i absolutely despise the first film. The common man in new Jersey does not talk like that. & ooh it was in black in white. How intricate. The only other Smith films that I enjoyed was Dogma & I absolutely loved Red State.

I have to agree Biff...especially Dante's acting in the first one. He's horrible. He's only marginally better in the 2nd, but the rest of the cast makes up for him. Dogma...I can take or leave...but Red State....woah, that one WAS good. Totally forgot it was a k smith movie while watching it.

Posted Image

...never let a little thing like a fact get in the way of a good theory!

...arguably the worlds smartest mule!

#17    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

I was hoping to see that you were telling us not to watch it out of consideration for our sensitivity to things that frighten us...

It is rather difficult to find a film that scares me these days. :\

#18    _Only

_Only

• 6,525 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:42 AM

View PostThe Mule, on 18 October 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

And the oscar for best sequel goes to

*clerks 2*

Blasphemy. The first was a classic; my favorite movie. The second, well. In my opinion, wasn't. Maybe I expected too much.

edit: I'm guessing a Paranormal Activity 3D isn't too far off in the future now.

Edited by _Only, 18 October 2012 - 03:43 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#19    TheLogic

TheLogic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

I can't stand horrors...
My mates dragged me to watch it, I was actually terrified thinking about how scary it would be... I ended up laughing at how crap it was.

#20    TheLogic

TheLogic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

Watched Taken 2 with my girlfriend...
Was actually a great movie.

#21    shadowlark

shadowlark

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Didn't think the first Paranormal Activity was the least bit scary, so never watched the second one. Somehow missed that they made a third. Definitely not seeing the fourth. If the first one wasn't scary, I can't imagine the 4th one will be.

#22    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

View PostHasina, on 17 October 2012 - 11:57 PM, said:

Sequels blow.

Not all do.. I loved The Godfather part 2..not horror  ( obviously )  but a darn good sequel

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#23    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

The Paranormal Activity movies are forgettable tripe.

What do we call this genre... "voyeur cam horror"?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#24    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 06 November 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

Not all do.. I loved The Godfather part 2..not horror  ( obviously )  but a darn good sequel
Got me there. And I apparently blanked on Terminator 2 and Aliens. I was completely wrong when I said sequels blew.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#25    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

View PostHasina, on 06 November 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

Got me there. And I apparently blanked on Terminator 2 and Aliens. I was completely wrong when I said sequels blew.

Lets not forget The Dark Knight, X2, Superman 2, Mad Max 2, Desperado, Star Trek:The Wrath of Khan, Star Wars Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Evil Dead 2, The Bride of Frankenstein, Dawn of the Dead.............. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#26    TheLogic

TheLogic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

The Dark Knight, The Lord of the Rings trilogy... and Mad Max 2 are some of my favourite movies.
The Lord Of The Rings kind of remained great throughout... but I do prefer The Two Towers to the rest apart from the battle at the end of return of the king.

#27    _Only

_Only

• 6,525 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

View Post_Only, on 18 October 2012 - 03:42 AM, said:

Blasphemy. The first (*Clerks*) was a classic; my favorite movie. The second, well. In my opinion, wasn't. Maybe I expected too much.

edit: I'm guessing a Paranormal Activity 3D isn't too far off in the future now.

I feel like a goober for quoting my own post, but I saw something funny last night.

I was watching Clerks again after a long time, and got to a part where Randall was asking Dante what he thought the better sequel was to Star Wars; Return or Empire. Dante says Empire, and Randall says "blasphemy".

Funny world.

Edited by _Only, 11 November 2012 - 05:40 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users