Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Zimbabwe Incident 1994.

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#136    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

View Postquillius, on 05 December 2011 - 11:21 AM, said:

hey Psyche,

trying to find Magazine 2000 edition No. 118 and No. 119 of 1997.

by Michael Hesemann.

He interviewed 44 of the children involved.

will post anything I find.

ps.. Michael Hesemann is still in touch with Lisl (one of the children) via facebook, she is the girl that had 'FOR MICHAEL' on her picture.....

I will do what I can, this fellow seems to be a historian associated with Church History - Michael Hessman

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#137    Scepticus

Scepticus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 247 posts

• Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:31 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2011 - 12:39 AM, said:

I will do what I can, this fellow seems to be a historian associated with Church History - Michael Hessman

Sure its not Micheal Hessman, the UFO conspirator?

http://www.amazon.co...6296341-8014018

:D

Edited by Scepticus, 06 December 2011 - 10:31 AM.

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.

#138    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2011 - 12:39 AM, said:

yes thats him. I have looked into him quite a bit, he is an anthropologist and German UFO researcher. Also the editor of magazine 2000 as I mentioned. At this point I am interested in the two articles mentioned as they will provide more photos and other information from what I understand.

View PostScepticus, on 06 December 2011 - 10:31 AM, said:

Sure its not Micheal Hessman, the UFO conspirator?http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Roswell-Autopsy-Government-Coverup/dp/1569247099/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/188-6296341-8014018 :D

yes thats the same person I mentioned above Michael Hesemann. His beliefs/stance on the subject are of no relevance. Any information he gathered is, as is his timing, this is of great significance.

#139    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

View Postquillius, on 06 December 2011 - 05:15 PM, said:

yes thats him. I have looked into him quite a bit, he is an anthropologist and German UFO researcher. Also the editor of magazine 2000 as I mentioned. At this point I am interested in the two articles mentioned as they will provide more photos and other information from what I understand.

yes thats the same person I mentioned above Michael Hesemann. His beliefs/stance on the subject are of no relevance. Any information he gathered is, as is his timing, this is of great significance.

Hey Quillius

Have you made it to here? - LINK

They have the subscriptions, but ask a fee.

This too

Magazine 2000plus
The 2000plus magazine since 2000, is one of Ingrid Schlotterbeck ARGO-published in their given German magazine .
Main topics include politics , economics, contemporary history , myths , UFOs , messages from the afterlife, food from a new perspective, esoteric , revelations , crop circles , cosmology , life on other planets, "Medicine 2000", ancient cultures, "new physics", "new ways in alternative medicine, " pre-astronautics , Pre-Historic, psi phenomena , reincarnation , spirituality , secret technology , origin of the universe, the world's religions.
The magazine was first published in 1979 under the title 2000: magazine of Frontier Sciences in Luxembourg John Fish Publishing. In 1984 she took over Michael Hesemann and called her magazine for the people of tomorrow , since 1988 magazine for new awareness,. cosmos, Earth, Man Since 1994 she published bimonthly in the Argo-Verlag, which Hesemann served until 2000 as associate editor and editor in chief. Since 1997, the title is 2000 plus magazine , the subtitle of the cosmos, earth, man; international forum of fringe science . At a time when the publishing house from 2000, a right-wing course, Hesemann resigned as editor in chief and distanced himself from then on the sheet.

LINK

And this:

Even David Icke received the magazine in 2000 wide space for the representation of his theories about the reptilians and the Illuminati.

LINK

LINK - MAGAZIN2000

I have to say that Michael Hessman seems to about as credible as Zechariah Stitchin. It would be interesting to know if the picture was for him. He is most definitely a candidate that is most likely to have done any possible prompting from what I have seen so far. He seems to be supporting Ray Santilli too.

Edited by psyche101, 06 December 2011 - 10:38 PM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#140    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:10 PM

there is no resaon why these kids would lie i think its true.

#141    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 06 December 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

there is no resaon why these kids would lie i think its true.

That is exactly why people keep believing it, and not challenging the popular conclusion. It is wrong thinking IMHO.

#142    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,787 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:52 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2011 - 11:36 PM, said:

That is exactly why people keep believing it, and not challenging the popular conclusion. It is wrong thinking IMHO.

Absolutely ! a fact of A real Alien landing even seen by just kids would ring so true and for ever and ever until enough people would do the correct research and collect the evidence needed to without a shadow of a doubt be agreed upon by many peers.
Then for sure a New and exciteing Kiddy show would follow !

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#143    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:22 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2011 - 10:29 PM, said:

Hey Quillius

Have you made it to here? - LINK

They have the subscriptions, but ask a fee.

This too

LINK

And this:

Even David Icke received the magazine in 2000 wide space for the representation of his theories about the reptilians and the Illuminati.

LINK

LINK - MAGAZIN2000

I have to say that Michael Hessman seems to about as credible as Zechariah Stitchin. It would be interesting to know if the picture was for him. He is most definitely a candidate that is most likely to have done any possible prompting from what I have seen so far. He seems to be supporting Ray Santilli too.

Cheers Psyche,

I did come across those bit when searching before...I was trying to avoid buying the subscriptions...but looks like I may have to go down that road.

And yes, I am confident that the picture is for Michael specifically. He has stayed in touch with the girl who drew the picture also.

I think this line of investigation could prove very fruitful and provide some key bits of the puzzle.

Just need time.....I have very little at the moment...roll on Christmas :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users