Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

A dream come true


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    wawer96

wawer96

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2012

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Hi all,
This is my first post on the forum. Forgive me if I posted it in the wrong place.
I have a question for you. At one time (about two months ago) I had a dream in which I'm sitting at the computer and watch some dancing child that is foreign to me. In fact, nothing unusual except that the dream was very clear and I remember it well.
A few days ago, quite by accident browsing the internet out of boredom I came across this video:
As I saw it, I could not get over the whole day ... This video shows the scene of my dream. As I watch it, I feel that someone has written my dream and it recorded a ... Of course, I do not remember the music and both details, but I'm sure that in the dream was the same situation.
Never anything like never met and did not have to deal with any paranormal. Can you tell me if these things happen? Am I crazy?


#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,258 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

you mean deja vu? yes it is common


#3    SmilinJack

SmilinJack

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Quite common in fact.

"Hope for the best, plan for the worst."

#4    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Plato's Cave

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

i  have dreams of future dejavu moments

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

Welcome to the forum.  Posted Image


#6    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,465 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

View Postwawer96, on 10 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

Never anything like never met and did not have to deal with any paranormal. Can you tell me if these things happen? Am I crazy?

Hi & welcome to UM..
Your not crazy, this happens a lot, and can happen more if you follow it & allow it.

I think what youve experienced is Synchronicity.

This thread might help..
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=238210


#7    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

Welcome to the forum :)  

Yes these things do happen.  As you try to make more sense of them to yourself, you should start to journal only your very realistic dreams. You will find you have experienced many of these kind of things all along! It is awesome when you dream something very realistic and check months or even years later and see it was predicting something even if it is a seemingly stupid thing with no meaning to you now.

Very interesting phenonmena. I find that the ones that seeming come out of no where or not related to your current thoughts or life seem to end up being the deja vu type. Though meaningless at first they can be helpful to you later or they can like Professer T's Synchronicity, happen but for what purpose?  I think it does happen for an reason for your self or the others in a way , maybe like introducing  you to UM to discover something else later on  or it changes some event or perception...who knows?  Even when they happen you can't always see why an apparently useless piece of information comes along in such a manner! Kind of like that old show Quantum Leap sometimes little things influence a bigger effect in the end is my guess.


#8    MistyW

MistyW

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

Since the universe is all connected, and we in turn are all connected to the consciousness, then the feeling that a dream come true or something familiar is happening is a commonplace occurence.


#9    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,465 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 11 December 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

Welcome to the forum :)  

Yes these things do happen.  As you try to make more sense of them to yourself, you should start to journal only your very realistic dreams. You will find you have experienced many of these kind of things all along! It is awesome when you dream something very realistic and check months or even years later and see it was predicting something even if it is a seemingly stupid thing with no meaning to you now.

Very interesting phenonmena. I find that the ones that seeming come out of no where or not related to your current thoughts or life seem to end up being the deja vu type. Though meaningless at first they can be helpful to you later or they can like Professer T's Synchronicity, happen but for what purpose?  I think it does happen for an reason for your self or the others in a way , maybe like introducing  you to UM to discover something else later on  or it changes some event or perception...who knows?  Even when they happen you can't always see why an apparently useless piece of information comes along in such a manner! Kind of like that old show Quantum Leap sometimes little things influence a bigger effect in the end is my guess.

Or it could be that there is someone here in the UM community that needs to see that youtube clip but would otherwise not.. Synchronicity is mindboggling, I don't think it's always about the recipient..


#10    samspade

samspade

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 11 December 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

Synchronicity is mindboggling, I don't think it's always about the recipient..

"precognitive dream"  is when a person dreams of a true event prior to the event happening.

most dreams we forget when we wake up or forget alot of the details shortly after.

if he had a precognitive dream he will eventually have another one where he will recall some of what is said in the dream,

And when the event truely happens in the future he will know what  things will be said prior, that he
couldnt of possibly known if it were not for the dream giving him that knownledge,
thus it proves the experience is true and not deja-vu.

so a individual  is not crazy for having a precognitive dream and it does happen to others.

Edited by samspade, 12 December 2012 - 01:43 AM.


#11    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,465 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

View Postsamspade, on 12 December 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

"precognitive dream"  is when a person dreams of a true event prior to the event happening.

Good point.. could be pregognitive too..


#12    Amalthe

Amalthe

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Croaton

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

yes, Precognition, you might be onto something here. Just beware of shorty scientologists, they might put you in a liquid tank, connect you to computer and make you dream for living. ;)





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users