Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3826    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 01 January 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

nopeda, on 01 January 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:
You try to decide for everyone on the planet then. Here are the choices I was given, but add as many more as you want:

1. they were carved over.
2. they were plastered over then carved over.
3. they don't look like air vehicles.
4. they were plastered over, carved over, then some of the plaster fell out.
5. they were plastered over, carved over, then all of the plaster fell out.

One person suggested they were somehow inspired by clouds or/and lighting. Even with all that my impression so far is still that they were carved to appear as they do :lol: which amusingly is something some people in this forum don't want to think about.
Don't recall seeing a response to my addressing this point for point earlier.
Don't recall seeing anyone address it point for point. I remember that someone liked 5. Maybe it was you? Whether or no it still seems as unlikely to me that that happened and those carvings just happened to turn out looking like different types of air vehicles, as that they were carved to appear the way they do deliberately and is what appears DID happen from the photos I've seen.

#3827    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,200 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

View Postnopeda, on 01 January 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Don't recall seeing anyone address it point for point. I remember that someone liked 5. Maybe it was you? Whether or no it still seems as unlikely to me that that happened and those carvings just happened to turn out looking like different types of air vehicles, as that they were carved to appear the way they do deliberately and is what appears DID happen from the photos I've seen.

http://www.unexplain...90#entry4559893

Edit: All you've done is change the order.

Edited by Oniomancer, 01 January 2013 - 09:01 PM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3828    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,416 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Hey booN, welcome back. I suppose wishing you a happy holidays is a bit belated but hopefully they were good. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3829    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 01 January 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

Hey booN, welcome back. I suppose wishing you a happy holidays is a bit belated but hopefully they were good. :tu:

Good to see you too S2F.  A belated happy holidays to you as well! :tsu:

#3830    Mind Explorer

Mind Explorer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

R.I.P. Philip Coppens

He was a frequent contributer on Ancient Aliens.

#3831    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 01 January 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

Oh?  What did I miss?  A grand party perchance?
Yer back!  Good to see ya! :clap:

View Postnopeda, on 01 January 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

As long as I can remember I've been aware that it's stupid to think this is the only planet in the universe that has intelligent life on it, and that it's unlikely that any beings in the universe are good enough at space travel to have influence in more than one star system. But! I was naively stupid enough to think that humans would be able to detect the presence of xt vehicles in our atmosphere if they came around, so I disbelieved that they ever come around now and probably have never been here at all. More recently I figured out why that was stupid, and now consider the possibility that they have been here in the past and still come around now.
Oh...you're here too? :cry:

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#3832    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,917 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

View Postzoser, on 01 January 2013 - 08:55 AM, said:

Whose lasers?  Isn't it true that our laser technology is still in it's infancy?  Are you telling me that we know everything about lasers?

The sense of dismissal is unbelievable and says everything about archaeology!  

If you don't understand it; dismiss it

I don't know therefore it can't happen!

Having a firm understanding of the principles that make a laser work helps, Zo.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#3833    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,917 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

View Postnopeda, on 01 January 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

You try to decide for everyone on the planet then. Here are the choices I was given, but add as many more as you want:

1. they were carved over.
2. they were plastered over then carved over.
3. they don't look like air vehicles.
4. they were plastered over, carved over, then some of the plaster fell out.
5. they were plastered over, carved over, then all of the plaster fell out.

One person suggested they were somehow inspired by clouds or/and lighting. Even with all that my impression so far is still that they were carved to appear as they do :lol: which amusingly is something some people in this forum don't want to think about.
Indeed, worthy of a chuckle.
It would be far more amusing if there were any question about what those glyphs are, however.
As it is, the funniest part about it is your use of emoticons concerning the subject.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#3834    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,416 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostHarte, on 02 January 2013 - 01:32 AM, said:

Indeed, worthy of a chuckle.
It would be far more amusing if there were any question about what those glyphs are, however.
As it is, the funniest part about it is your use of emoticons concerning the subject.

Harte

I suppose showing the individual names represented will do as much good now as it has the first hundred times it has been posted but I've wasted my efforts on less I suppose...

Posted Image

:tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3835    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 02 January 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

Yer back!  Good to see ya! :clap:

Good to be seen Synch, and good to see you too.  :tu:

View PostSlave2Fate, on 02 January 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

I suppose showing the individual names represented will do as much good now as it has the first hundred times it has been posted but I've wasted my efforts on less I suppose...

Posted Image

:tu:

Is that one in the upper left the mask of the Lone Ranger?  Maybe the ancient aliens were into westerns too.

#3836    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,079 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

There just now fingering out what our Western`s all mean ! ITs the Lucy show thats got them really Znaffooed !

This is a Work in Progress!

#3837    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 01 January 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Years ago I changed my username into "GOD" with appropriate avatar, but it gets rather tiresome posting like a madman and in caps only, lol.

Haha, oh the horror :-P

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3838    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 01 January 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

Let's hope so D.  Happy New Year to you.  Got that BBQ fired up yet?  I'm hungry for some tasty vittles. :tu:

BooNy, Happy New Year! Good to see ya around :-)

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3839    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

View PostHarte, on 02 January 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

Having a firm understanding of the principles that make a laser work helps, Zo.

Harte

Indeed, Mr. Harte. Laser technology is actually rather sophisticated and well understood. And we do indeed possess the knowledge of high power lasers.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#3840    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

Puma Punku still makes my head scratch. What were the reasons why it wasn't made by something resembling aliens or advanced humans along with the help of us humans if we did? Is it because of primitive tools we Humans had? It appears that the site got blown away or tore apart. Where did the stones that were used go? Was it just a few pieces that were transported and used in other building sites?

What other pieces of work do people here have a hard time explaining while ignoring the recent posts in this thread?

I'm in the group with something else existing on Earth that was more intelligent then us Humans at the time and these visitors or inhabitants could of looked exactly like us or looked different. Although I remember that it doesn't have to work that way.

Edited by kampz, 02 January 2013 - 08:15 AM.