Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Global-Warming Intelligence Is Classified

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    burt_ie

burt_ie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

View PostRhino666, on 26 September 2011 - 06:25 PM, said:

The climate isn't much of a secret.

I LOL'd hard at this  :lol:

#17    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:41 AM

I wonder what makes climate changes (not warming) so top secret, unless the cia is responsible for the changes :P  :innocent:  :devil:

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#18    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

Let us say that the CIA was free to give their opinon about the validity of global warming and let us say their conclusion is that man had nothing to do with it.
How would that affect the Obama Administration? The president is committed to the 'green revolution' costing billions. One company where he gave a loan of half a billion and just went bankrupt the money had disappeared. Now he wants to give more billions to other companies. If the CIA says is all a fraud, Congress would just cut the funding and that would be the end of this racket. So Obama told the agency to keep their mouths shut about this topic.

#19    Rolci

Rolci

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

Tell a Texan after the spring and summer of 2011 there's no global WARMing! He'll cram a bagful of icecubes up your @ss!

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#20    BFB

BFB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:21 AM

View PostRolci, on 03 October 2011 - 10:22 PM, said:

Tell a Texan after the spring and summer of 2011 there's no global WARMing! He'll cram a bagful of icecubes up your @ss!

Haha good one.

But that would just show ignorance. You cant blame global warming for the hot summer. Quite frankly its embarrassing when the US president says the wildfire was caused by GW. Shows totally ignorance from Obama.

"Its not true, before my brain says so" - BFB

#21    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

I am a Texan. There is no global warming. Its called a bad summer. The last 2 were mild. Good grief.

Edited by The Skeptic Eric Raven, 04 October 2011 - 08:38 PM.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#22    Ecto76

Ecto76

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

• Everyday is like Ground Hog's Day... its the same **** over and over again!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

The Earth's climate is definitely changing. Call it Global Warming, call it a weather anomaly, call it a mild winter or a bad summer. Call it whatever you want. You have to admit that the earth's climate has definitely changed a lot in the most recent seasons. I always said Long Island would get warmer and it has. Our winters here are much shorter. Sometimes the winters don't start here until December when it use to start in late October early November.

We don't even have fall. We go straight from Spring to Summer to Winter. I'm not blaming it on Global Warming. But its strange. Not only that, look at the amount of earthquakes, hurricanes, storms, tornado's, the U.S. has received in a short period of time. Got to admit something is going on that you have to start questioning.

#23    Doug1o29

Doug1o29

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,582 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

The "official" definition of "climate" is the thirty-year average.  That probably has more to do with the statistics of record keeping (See Student's t.) than it does with climate, but at any rate...  Changes over shorter time-periods are "weather."   When you start seeing statistically significant changes in the thirty-year average, then you're seeing "climate change."
Doug

If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants. --Bernard de Chartres
The beginning of knowledge is the realization that one doesn't and cannot know everything.
Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. --Hippocrates
Ignorance is not an opinion. --Adam Scott

#24    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,769 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:50 AM

only a ingnorant, or a charlatan can claim that the climate isnt changing.

#25    Zarifa

Zarifa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

I always wonder if the CIAs interest is in any way connected to HAARP.

#26    Sevastiel

Sevastiel

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

• "Know what is before you and what is hidden shall be revealed" - JC

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:38 AM

Don't know about CIA this, that or the other, but a basic/intro Geology 101 course at any university will provide empirical proofs that there is notable precedent concerning the human factor for the CO2 aspect of global insulation, which is itself a contributor to the global warming process - and that this particular bout of warming is significantly greater than any that have been sampled pre-civ eras.  It's not whether such a things exist - that's not debatable, they always have, they always will - it's whether this one will end up being doomsday-worthy or not that's at issue, on account of the very real accumulated findings.

Of course, we may very well be halting the next ice age as well, so ...

All a moot point when no-one honestly wants to deal with it or, and more importantly, realistically can.  I can't imagine the world cooperating for something on this scale even with the popular threats looming (AND being taken seriously), and it would take the whole of industrialized civilization to do so - and that's just to stop contributing to and escalating the problem being presented - which doesn't even begin to address undoing what's already been done (outside of letting nature slowly purify itself).

"We'll burn that bridge when we get there."

Now is not the time.

#27    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:14 AM

It's "classified" because there's no irrefutable empirical evidence to suggest that global warming is man-made. Also, CO2 isn't really considered to be a true greenhouse gas.

Edited by Alienated Being, 25 January 2012 - 06:16 AM.

#28    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,755 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:29 AM

It's classified because it is the freaking CIA.  They classify their toilet paper.

#29    Dougal

Dougal

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

Surely it must show that it's the reptilian aliens that assassinated JFK and built the pyramids that are causing the GW so that they don't have to live underground where it's warmer!

I mean, that's the only logical explanation right, it couldn't be like Aquatus says and the CIA classify everything, that's just a wacky conspiracy theory!  :devil:

"Science is simply common sense at its best that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic." Thomas Henry Huxley English biologist.
"Shall I refuse my dinner because I do not fully understand the process of digestion?" Oliver Heaviside English physicist.

#30    PeacefulAnarchy

PeacefulAnarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 181 posts

• Something's not quite right...

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostDougal, on 26 January 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Surely it must show that it's the reptilian aliens that assassinated JFK and built the pyramids that are causing the GW so that they don't have to live underground where it's warmer!

I mean, that's the only logical explanation right, it couldn't be like Aquatus says and the CIA classify everything, that's just a wacky conspiracy theory!  :devil:

:rofl:

“For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times.”
Tokyo, February 18, 2002 :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users