Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fav computer game of the day

Cloud_Strife

hey every1 im just curious to what games every1 is intrested in and what console they are on.

Currently im playin .hack//mutation a game for the ps2 and a continuation game created as an rpg. the game is totally awesome but if your not a big anime/manga fan you probably wont like it much.

Part1- .hack//infection

the plot follows a boy named kite when he begins a new game called the world, invited to play by his friend orca, kite is shown the basice game details of how to play by orca. the game is set within a game and is expertly crafted so the player begins with his online account(not real) giving him and email and news from the company who created the game, although not real the situation is that of a real online game. you can then send mails to other players or enter the game giving you access to a message board which supplies you with all the info you need for gameplay etc. anyway the plot unfolds to show a virus afecting the game and also causing real life consequences leaving kite unconcious and awakes to find himself with new powers given to him by a supposed character of the game "aura"... the gameplot is complex and also follows a comic book, anime and tv series in japan yet if your really into rpg's both games in the .hack series are definetly worth having a look out for.

please add your games and descriptions so i can see how many people love gaming, this should be fun and i hope alot of people write in lol enjoy.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Janiel

• Cloud_Strife

• Shakezulah

I recently went back to Timesplitters 2 (PS2), to collect all those trophies still outstanding. Bad move on my part, really, because I've rediscovered how stupidly addictive it is. Just two characters to collect, now... rolleyes.gif

lol i know the feeling its always il turn the game off after this level and then after that one till you just become immersed in the gameplay lol

damn those adictive games lol nah just kiddin thyre the ones that are worth the money

Edited by Cloud_Strife

ive always liked FF8 (ps1) WarcraftIII (pc) BloodRayne (ps2,pc) and umm...,umm...i cant think of anything else yet...

lately ive only been playing silent hill 1 and Jak and Daxter. (someone stole my copy of Jak 2 so i cant play that. hopefuly ill get it back soon.)

Edited by hereticdude666

personally i believe the final fantasy trilogy is the best games ever created on all consoles (excluding the gamecube version and ff9) all games brought in this series have always been revolutionary and addictive to play usually going on the fact they are not that easy to complete and even when you do complete them there is always something else to go back and do.

as for jak and daxter games im a big fan of this platform game also thought the plot was easyily understandible for younger players and the second installment was really funny specially with jak now talking

todays game for testing would have to be super smash brothers for the game cube, played the original on the n64 and loved it but this new installment bring newer and better characters, graphics, abilities and stages to battle on once again game a big hit in my books

Fav character for all those who have played still gotta be kirby i mean come on the dude rocks lol

and for all those anime fans out there like me if you have read my post about .hack i was wondering if any1 else has saw the series they created before releasing the game?? any information would be greatly appreciated thanks

Currently being played on the PS2.........Alternating between

Arc: Twighlight of the Spirits

&

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Spider-man the Movie for X-box. Very addicting. Too bad you can't go all the way to the ground though...

recently, ive been playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein for PS2 and Mga Man anniversry collection for GC

bah..console games...that is for kids...play PC games....or old RPGs....Might and Magic (put a number) , Wizardry, Ultima (put a number) Baldur{s Gate, PLanescape torment, Arcanun.....that are games laugh.gif

Just a note: Maybe i am a anormality in the reality or something, but it seens i am the only person how doesnt like at all the Final Fantasy serie.......i just dont know why i cant stand that game. wacko.gif

My favourite recent single player game would have to be Morrowind, elder scrolls 3. The depth of that game is just astounding.

As for multiplayer, Natural Selection! It's a half life mod, a very clever and complex (for an fps) online-only game.

I recently went back to Timesplitters 2 (PS2), to collect all those trophies still outstanding. Bad move on my part, really, because I've rediscovered how stupidly addictive it is. Just two characters to collect, now...

Quality, Cuffy, quality! thumbsup.gif

I find myself, when I get the chance, which is rare with a 2-year old, still playing GTA3 and Vice City; can't wait for the new one 'San Andreas', which is coming out in a few months!

Spider-man the Movie for X-box. Very addicting. Too bad you can't go all the way to the ground though...

Dude! Spidey 2 is out..

got it about 10 minutes after EB opened that morning.. it blows the first one away!

Playing that on Xbox atm. Also playing Joint Ops on the PC.

currently, Turok 2: Seeds of evolution for N64

its great, and the graphics are mazing for N64...looks more like PC or gamecube.

I find myself, when I get the chance, which is rare with a 2-year old, still playing GTA3 and Vice City; can't wait for the new one 'San Andreas', which is coming out in a few months!

GTA3 and Vice City....*feels reverential at the mere mention of those names...* grin2.gif

My two virtual homes, Stamford. wink2.gif I think I'm eligible to vote in Vice City, now.

I'm currently planning some time off for San Andreas. About three years should do it.

i just started a new game in MegaMan Legends. its an awsome game. really fun. ive also been playing Halo with my friend a lot.

Just beat Spiderman 2 for the Xbox (actually beat it 2 days after release)

playing Joint Operations for the PC right now. 150 person multiplayer... gotta love it

its great, and the graphics are mazing for N64...looks more like PC or gamecube.

not quite =P

games currently to look out for in the gaming world

not sure about release dates but these titles are soon hittin the shops so keep on the lookout

Jak 3

final fantasy xii

devil may cry 3

kingdom hearts 3

all titles said to be the most sought after games in very long time all info from japan to release dates have been kept quite quiet especially about ff12

i just rented Onimusha 3 for the ps2 last nite and i have to say, its by far the best one in the series. its a shame its the last one tho because they could have made it really big like resident evil. capcom is the best videogame company ever.

lucky for you onimusha 3 comes out on the 9nth here in the uk

My favorite games of all time have got to be Half Life and Counter-Strike.. they rock.. i would suggest u try them..they are about 6 years old so they can run on vertually every computer. Half life has won Game of the year by over 50 publications

- cant wait for Half life 2 and Counter-Strike source to come out later this year

Edited by Sum1

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XI (PS2) and Ultimate Doom (PC), why did I start to play doom? Because it's great! The game's pretty old, you can download the whole Doom series very easily from any program like kazaa or limewire, give it a try, you'll like it.

As for Final Fantasy XI, it's the greatest online game I've ever played, the world you're in is immense, with a lot of things to do. You can choose your character to be a human, an elf, a taru-taru, or a galka (those are the races to choose from), after that you can also choose from different jobs (much like Final Fantasy Tactics) like Warrior, Black Mage, Monk, Summoner, Samurai, Ninja, White Mage, Dragoon, etc. There are also guilds so you can be a Blacksmith, Leatherworker, Fisherman, Alchemist, etc.

You won't believe how many things this game has until you've seen it.

i so wanted that game but unfortunately aint seen it in the uk dunno if theyre releasin it here which is typical.

heard the gameplay followed a kind of lord of the rings vibe with the elves and dudes that look like hobbits ??