Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian Humanoid Startles Bikers

Sweetpumper

TUCSON, Ariz. (Cryptozoology News) — A group of three mountain bikers reportedly saw a reptilian humanoid last week in the middle of a trail located in the Sonoran desert.

The bicyclists were riding the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo race course, a 17 mile trail, when they spotted the creature.

“It’s a tough one,” said G. Johnson, 34, a self-described businessperson from Tucson. “It is a 24 hour track, so you better come prepared with more than enough food and water. There are times you just wanna go back and wish you had never got there in the first place. But when you see what nature has to offer you here…well, those regrets dissipate rather quickly.”

Johnson states that he and two other friends were half way into the track when something “terrifying” made the group consider cancelling the ride.

http://cryptozoology...sonoran-desert/

• Like 1

Cryptozoology News copyright disclaimer:

The ideas, format and some of the stories and information contained within this website are not always 100% factual and are the intellectual property of © Cryptozoology News; therefore you will need written consent from the author prior to adapting it to any work of fiction or reality TV show.

http://cryptozoologynews.com/disclaimer/index.html

• Like 6

Cool article......apparently there are a few differing species of alien that share our planet with us.They are just keeping an eye on things.... :tu:

Cryptozoology News copyright disclaimer:

The ideas, format and some of the stories and information contained within this website are not always 100% factual and are the intellectual property of © Cryptozoology News; therefore you will need written consent from the author prior to adapting it to any work of fiction or reality TV show.

http://cryptozoology...imer/index.html

Take a chill pill :passifier:
  • Like 1

The comments under that article are hilarious. Especially the first one.

• Like 3

I will not. You may think the site is fake and all in good fun, but if you hang around here for very long you will realize that a large percentage of the population believes this nonsense.

I have to wonder if one of the reasons that upwards of 70% of Americans (heavily weighted towards younger Americans) believe that astrology is at least somewhat scientific is because someone "took a chill pill" and didn't tell them it was complete hogwash.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 9

And on their homepage..

Flying Humanoid Photographed in Oregon

Truck Driver Confronts Giant Insect on Interstate

Troll Runs After Train in Flooded England!

Man Encounters Werewolf in the Woods of Wisconsin

Pterodactyl in the Corn Fields of Missouri

Maryland Crabbers Catch Male Mermaid

Bigfoot Kidnaps Man for Ten Hours

http://cryptozoologynews.com/

readf it and weep. With laughter :lol:

• Like 7

One time I went exploring in a huge run down vacant textile factory from the late 1800's.I was uneasy the whole time due to structure hazards, and possible homeless person encounters.I was on an upper floor when I spotted a pile of tattered clothes.I walked up on it, and it had a stench to it, and the clothes were very dirty.I then heard this very faint clicking sound that was like "etick etick etick", but like the rythym of breathing.I think under normal conditions I would have ignored this sound, but it made me look above my head.The ceiling above me about 10 ft up had this morphing shadow in it's darkness.I quickly shined my flashlight at it, and to my complete horror there was a giant lizard (6 ft long not including the tail) that was walking on all fours on the ceiling towards me.The thing let out a hiss as my light hit it, and in a blink of an eye it turned around to vanish into a hole in the ceiling.I ran as fast as could, but stepped on a board with a nail in it, but I shook it off, and ran again.When I went to get shots for the rusty nail, all I can think about how the thing looked just like a petstore lizard, but giant.The one detail most odd about it beyond that it exists was that it had a freaken dull silver vest on with a couple raised ridges, or tubes woven into the fabric.See I can fib too.

• Like 4

Very cool story, but when I read it I wondered why no one had a camera phone > I mean what happens if one of them gets hurt, you just leave them there and come back 9 hrs latrer ? I know that the history of man is obsessed with reptilian beings, Kuklakhan and even Satan both appear as one and this list goes on and on. So it makes me wonder because there is always some truth to a Myth ?

Edited by Forever Cursed

One time I went exploring in a huge run down vacant textile factory from the late 1800's.I was uneasy the whole time due to structure hazards, and possible homeless person encounters.I was on an upper floor when I spotted a pile of tattered clothes.I walked up on it, and it had a stench to it, and the clothes were very dirty.I then heard this very faint clicking sound that was like "etick etick etick", but like the rythym of breathing.I think under normal conditions I would have ignored this sound, but it made me look above my head.The ceiling above me about 10 ft up had this morphing shadow in it's darkness.I quickly shined my flashlight at it, and to my complete horror there was a giant lizard (6 ft long not including the tail) that was walking on all fours on the ceiling towards me.The thing let out a hiss as my light hit it, and in a blink of an eye it turned around to vanish into a hole in the ceiling.I ran as fast as could, but stepped on a board with a nail in it, but I shook it off, and ran again.When I went to get shots for the rusty nail, all I can think about how the thing looked just like a petstore lizard, but giant.The one detail most odd about it beyond that it exists was that it had a freaken dull silver vest on with a couple raised ridges, or tubes woven into the fabric.See I can fib too.

The rusty nail part was unnecessary fluff.

• Like 2

something wrong with pointing out that the website has a disclaimer regarding the truthfulness of its content?
  • Like 4

Very cool story, but when I read it I wondered why no one had a camera phone > I mean what happens if one of them gets hurt, you just leave them there and come back 9 hrs latrer ? I know that the history of man is obsessed with reptilian beings, Kuklakhan and even Satan both appear as one and this list goes on and on. So it makes me wonder because there is always some truth to a Myth ?

Early Man seen Snakes as magic.They vanish from the hardships of winter, and come back to shed there skins in rebirth.Serpents in mythology was written to show that they kept the secret of everlasting life from Man.

Then you have people making stuff up:

The rusty nail part was unnecessary fluff.

Bingo was his name-O

• Like 2

I'm a fiction writer and sometimes I really feel like making a fake news site like that just for entertainment purposes. I'd put some disclaimer on it of course, but I would imagine some of the stuff would still show up on sites like these with people claiming it to be true.

• Like 5

I would think a lot of fiction writers hang out on sites like this one. Looking for the inspiration for that next book.

• Like 2

I'm a fiction writer and sometimes I really feel like making a fake news site like that just for entertainment purposes. I'd put some disclaimer on it of course, but I would imagine some of the stuff would still show up on sites like these with people claiming it to be true.

Can I be one of your "Journalists"? Please! Pretty please! With sugar on top!
  • Like 1

Byline:

TUCSON, Ariz. (Cryptozoology News) —

Michael Bachman is the reporter for Cryptozoology News. They are the source for this story; it's not like they are citing another news media's story.

There's no other info on Michael Bachman on the Cryptozoology News site.

Do you still think this story is for real?

Sounds like a goanna to me. Maybe an escaped exotic pet?

(AND I missed the last sentence, nevermind).

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

Silurians are not extraterrestrial, they are the original inhabitants of this planet.

dws.the.jpg

Doesn't anyone else watch Dr Who?

• Like 5

something wrong with pointing out that the website has a disclaimer regarding the truthfulness of its content?

Of course not. It should be pointed out on all websites, including the general Media websites.

In fact, we even need to remind politicians of this disclaimer as well.

After all, they are known to tell the truth all of the time....aren't they? :whistle:

I saw a reptile which was speaking at a political party conference.

I will not. You may think the site is fake and all in good fun, but if you hang around here for very long you will realize that a large percentage of the population believes this nonsense.

I have to wonder if one of the reasons that upwards of 70% of Americans (heavily weighted towards younger Americans) believe that astrology is at least somewhat scientific is because someone "took a chill pill" and didn't tell them it was complete hogwash.

Sends you a ((((((((hug)))))))) :wub:
  • Like 2

Silurians are not extraterrestrial, they are the original inhabitants of this planet.

dws.the.jpg

Nope, not lately. I think they may have been filming in the Sonoran Desert though. :alien:

• Like 1

dws.the.jpg

You don't want my opinion on 21st century Who's Silurians Psyche.....

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

I'm sorry, how did this meeting happen and a black hole not spawn from where they're standing?

• Like 3