Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black Eyed People

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#1    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:37 AM

Have you ever saw a black eyed person?  I've seen three..people... Once in a dream regarding a person... and once a man who asked me for some change.. and thirdly, while in a meditation group with the one that was the strongest..of the group..

Once in a dream and twice while awake..

Has anyone else had the experience?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#2    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

• "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:24 AM

Do you mean the iris of the eye is black, or the whole of the eye?

I assume (hopefully) that you don't mean general bruising around the eye.... but I have read stranger questions on the 'net.

EDIT:
Did a bit of researching, and there is a disease that -can- cause the iris of the eye to not exist/be a very dark color.
Aniridia

Edited by RedSquirrel, 25 January 2011 - 01:28 AM.

Posted Image   I support the majestic Pacific Northwest tree Octopus.

#3    Nadia B.

Nadia B.

Streaky Freak

• 3,407 posts

• Demented Momilie of the Day: There is not a tampon in this world that will give you the joy and freedom portrayed in a Tampax commercial.

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:10 AM

Black eyed people I

There's one thread on the subject.  If you search the forums, there's a plethora of material on them. :)

Posted Image
Skepticism is good, but when you reach a certain level where
you're grasping at straws and making little sense... it's not
called skepticism.  It's called ignorance.
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST GUYS ROCK!

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,221 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:08 AM

View PostRedSquirrel, on 25 January 2011 - 01:24 AM, said:

I assume (hopefully) that you don't mean general bruising around the eye.... but I have read stranger questions on the 'net.

EDIT:
Did a bit of researching, and there is a disease that -can- cause the iris of the eye to not exist/be a very dark color.
Aniridia
Holy crap, one asked me for change to. I'm a softy, so I pulled out some real cash and gave it to him. At which point he looked like he was going to leap at the window and salivating.

I dont scare easily, so I simply said " you better not" then rolled the window up. Then drove off. I always assumed he was just on drugs and desperate until you mentioned it just now and that old thread.  

I was dropping of a kid I was mentoring. It was after he got out of the car. I can't quite get it out of my head.  

That old thread with that link is creepy.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:01 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 25 January 2011 - 06:08 AM, said:

Holy crap, one asked me for change to. I'm a softy, so I pulled out some real cash and gave it to him. At which point he looked like he was going to leap at the window and salivating.

I dont scare easily, so I simply said " you better not" then rolled the window up. Then drove off. I always assumed he was just on drugs and desperate until you mentioned it just now and that old thread.  

I was dropping of a kid I was mentoring. It was after he got out of the car. I can't quite get it out of my head.  

That old thread with that link is creepy.
wow
everything happens to you

#6    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

View PostRedSquirrel, on 25 January 2011 - 01:24 AM, said:

EDIT:
Aniridia

The whole eye is black.. Generally when I see it I am shocked and quickly turn away like Oh Lord.... But, on the person who asked me for change outside the store... He asked and I looked and his eyes were black and he put his head down so that was only time I was really trying to stare but, I gave him the money and moved on..

All The Glory Belongs To God!

#7    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:41 PM

View PostNadia B., on 25 January 2011 - 02:10 AM, said:

Black eyed people I

There's one thread on the subject.  If you search the forums, there's a plethora of material on them. :)

Thank you for the link... I am looking for information and enough information to put them into a category.... One of the people that their eyes was black they were spiritual and strong and I was half in between feeling like they were just judging me... and the other was in church and sure enough a comment was made that judged me..  I was researching the topic and someone said they believe it's demonic possession.. I can believe that.. tooo...

Well see.. If I get more information - spiritually I will share it..

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,221 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

View PostJGirl, on 25 January 2011 - 07:01 AM, said:

wow
everything happens to you
More than you know. But I might be a little loony, or looking for atention you never know.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#9    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:18 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 25 January 2011 - 05:01 PM, said:

More than you know. But I might be a little loony, or looking for atention you never know.
i'm not even touching that

#10    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,221 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

View PostJGirl, on 25 January 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

(;

Bruce Lee-

#11    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:51 AM

A dilating iris outside of some chemical intervention is usually a sign of affection.....your suggesting something akin perhaps to the Iris opening up to the extent, the white in the eye is pushed back. So that, in the eye socket one can only see perhaps the Iris, but mostly the opening into the inner workings of the eye...there are some ancient practices that present this as possible...when it comes to being able
to move things in the body being able to do something like that probably ranks as about the most difficult...so in some ancient practices specifically related to self defense it was seen as an example of total control over ones body....at the very best only a small handful of people are able to do that in the world today...

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#12    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

I'll stick with they have a demon on them or in them until I get more clarification.. Spiritually..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

#13    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:07 PM

View PostJGirl, on 25 January 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

*Touch*

You very well may be seeker. As you claim to have had some Very "far fetched" experiences.

*Edit*
Any pics of someone with black eyes?

Youd figure this would have been medically documented by now.

Edited by Agent. Mulder, 26 January 2011 - 03:07 PM.

the truth is out there....

#14    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:17 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 26 January 2011 - 03:07 PM, said:

*Touch*

You very well may be seeker. As you claim to have had some Very "far fetched" experiences.

*Edit*
Any pics of someone with black eyes?

Youd figure this would have been medically documented by now.

When I experienced it - it caught me off guard but, I was not afraid..  so let me say should I say "oh demon I see you let me take a picture of you for Mulder because he wants to see too.. lol  Their eyes don't remain black because of them I see at least once a week..  I am trying to gather more information to find out if their eyes don't remain black each time I see them does it mean the demon is gone..   Luv you Mulder.

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,221 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:41 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 26 January 2011 - 03:07 PM, said:

*Touch*

Nothing far fetched about it mulder. 90% of my experiences  are in an altered state. I call it a shamanic journy, some call it astrial projection.... You being a sceptic would call it wake induced lucid dreaming. Anything can happen in dreams right? It's the interpretation and nature that we don't agree on. The other 10% are the syncronistic events that I experience all the time.... So sure that can be a mental thing. I just don't beleive it is. Grudge eeeeheeemm j girl just likes takeing pot shots at me since I called her out about ridiculing people. Her humer is actually enjoyable sometimes. I also lead a highly active and spiritual life.

Anyway I'd be happy to take it up with either of you in pm or another thread.  

Nothing far fetched about a bum with black eyes.... Drugs can do it.

Edited by Seeker79, 26 January 2011 - 03:58 PM.

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users