Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wierd sighting

cyrus11

i was at a friends house one night and saw a black cat. the next morning i told her that i saw her cat last night and she said that she didn't have a black cat.. although she does claim that she has at least 2 human entities and one white cat entity in her house that shes seen or experienced. it was the wierdest thing i've ever experienced because from what i saw it was a real solid cat.. with a bit of shaggy hair and yellow eyes standing under the hallway light.. real as it can be.. but when i try to get closer to it. it disappeared. and i only lost sight of it for a second....... this thing just up and vanished without a trace.. all of the doors were closed in the hallway.. as if the cat vanished into thin air.. pretty wierd..

if that was the ghost cat she always seen, it should have been white with short hair.. but this one i saw was black with long hair.. anyone's ever been in situation like mine?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hetrodoxly

• truth's last stand

• Poetic Reven

• Saint

Close the windows and lock the dogflap.

ive seen a lotta threads with ppl seeing white and black cats...did your friend ever have a black cat

?

She saw a stray cat........and the point would beeeeeeeeeeeeeee what?

Edited by Onyxdk

All of the people in my family who can see and feel spirits, started out at a young age being able to see animal spirits first. Cat spirit-sighting is very common.

We Celts also know, as do Native Americans, that sometimes seeing a particular animal under unusual circumstances can be a messege to you of some kind. Look up what a cat can mean, and see if it is appropriate to anything in your life right now.

All of the people in my family who can see and feel spirits, started out at a young age being able to see animal spirits first. Cat spirit-sighting is very common.

We Celts also know, as do Native Americans, that sometimes seeing a particular animal under unusual circumstances can be a messege to you of some kind. Look up what a cat can mean, and see if it is appropriate to anything in your life right now.

Agree...

The Cat

Cats have more rods in the retinas of their eyes which enable them to see effectively in the dark. The dark is often associated with mankind's fears. Since the car is at home in the dark, it serves as a valuable ally into the world of the supernatural and the unknown and can help those with this totem move through their fears efficiently.

The energy field of a cat rotates is a counterclockwise direction, the opposite of a human energy field. Because of this, cats have the ability to absorb and neutralize energy that affects humans in a negative way. This is part of the healing medicine that the cat holds.

If something affects you in a negative way place a cat on your lap or find a cat to pet. Your energy field will immediately realign itself and inner balance will be restored.

Because of their x-ray vision, acute hearing and high intelligence they were used throughout history as guardians and protectors. In ancient Egypt cats guarded the temple gates and were used to ward off evil.

If cat appears in your life the blending of magic and mystery is at hand. A trustworthy teacher, the cat will guide you into the world of self discovery and transformation.

I learn something new everyday from you guys! I didn't know that "cat-energy" info.

That must be why when I am very down and in alot of pain, (I have 3 male cats, and their mother= 4 cats), they will come and sit on me, one at a time. One will get up and leave, and another will come take his place. Gizmo, even puts his arms around me like he's hugging me, and stays that way for a while. They are precious, and such a blessing.

I learn something new everyday from you guys! I didn't know that "cat-energy" info.

That must be why when I am very down and in alot of pain, (I have 3 male cats, and their mother= 4 cats), they will come and sit on me, one at a time. One will get up and leave, and another will come take his place. Gizmo, even puts his arms around me like he's hugging me, and stays that way for a while. They are precious, and such a blessing.

Aww your cats must be aware and sense your pain. It's amazing how animals can do this and offer themselves to comfort you.

WELL MY FRIEND HAS AN INDOOR CAT AND SHE DOES NOT LET IT GO OUT. SO NO DOGGY DOORS AND ALL THAT.. SHE DOESN'T OPEN THE SCREEN DOOR OR WINDOW SO NOTHING COMES IN OR GETS OUT. NOW SHE HAS A CAT OF HER OWN, AND IT'S A GREY SHORT HAIR MALE CAT.. STOCKY BUILD WITH GREEN EYES, WHILE THE ONE I SAW IS JET BLACK AND SHAGGY HAIR. SLIGHT BUILD.. LOOKS TO ME LIKE A FEMALE CAT BECAUSE OF THE SMALL SKULL AND FRAME WITH YELLOW EYES. I KNOW THIS IS NOT HER CAT BECAUSE IT WAS UNDER DIRECT HALLWAY LIGHT..... SO, IT'S SAFE TO RULE OUT STRAY CATS GETTING IN THE HOUSE.

o_O; You don't have to yell..

I can't see point in here also,she got thru the window or somethin' like that.Black cats are Satans seekers,by the way.....black cat or white cat doesn't matter....you should've killed her............HATE CATS !!! :tu:

I can't see point in here also,she got thru the window or somethin' like that.Black cats are Satans seekers,by the way.....black cat or white cat doesn't matter....you should've killed her............HATE CATS !!! :tu:

That's not needed.

[attachmentid=27238]here's a spooky one. oooooohhhh! okay, not really. she's far too lazy to be spooky. although she has her hyper spells.

post-39166-1154495316.jpg

That's not in the slightest bit funny.....it's just sick. :angry:

That's not in the slightest bit funny.....it's just sick. :angry:

I agree totally. That statement was completely uncalled for.

Well, uh.... :unsure2: .....yeah, uh... :huh: ...wow.... :blink: ...uh... :wacko: ....woo-wee.......If you just point-out the cat who(obviously) abused you when you were young, I'm quite sure you two can come to some sort of resolution. Just a bit inappropriate.

it's the same white cat entities ur friend saw earlier.

Just that earlier maybe in the morning it slipped and fell into the chimney..

satan seekers?...rrrriiiiiiiiight.

I'm sure cats don't like you much either. :no:

[attachmentid=27238]here's a spooky one. oooooohhhh! okay, not really. she's far too lazy to be spooky. although she has her hyper spells.

I love when they do the "crazy eyes"!

One of my cats has a really crazy look that I'm sure he perfects in the mirror when the household is sleeping...

Well, uh.... :unsure2: .....yeah, uh... :huh: ...wow.... :blink: ...uh... :wacko: ....woo-wee.......If you just point-out the cat who(obviously) abused you when you were young, I'm quite sure you two can come to some sort of resolution. Just a bit inappropriate.

LOL!!!

I love when they do the "crazy eyes"!

One of my cats has a really crazy look that I'm sure he perfects in the mirror when the household is sleeping...

Yeah, I think the two of them go over these things when we're in bed. Mostly their "I'm starving to death" routine that they put on when they just got fed 15 minutes before. She has really pretty, big yellow eyes. It isn't as stark with my other cat, because he's orange. The contrast between the yellow eyes and the black fur is really cool.

Nope...i've abused them Onyx.You're right,maybe my statement was a lil bit inaproperiate. :yes:

I....you should've killed her............HATE CATS !!! :tu:

Why? Are you afraid of them?