Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

scariest urban legends

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#16    Stwrty81

Stwrty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

The dulce story by phil schneider kinda freaked me out, hollow earth and all the underground tunnels and bases lived in by alien greys, hard to comprehend I know, but this planet is more lived on than we know!

The dulce story by phil schneider kinda freaked me out, hollow earth and all the underground tunnels and bases lived in by alien greys, hard to comprehend I know, but this planet is more lived on than we know!

#17    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:48 AM

View Postbookwormwen, on 02 May 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Slender Man.  I love how incredibly creepy it is.

This.

#18    Feenix Fire

Feenix Fire

Psycho Spy

• 1,494 posts

• Don't worry! I'll just use my super psychic powers of Deja Vu!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 02 May 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

I red this one cave explorer's journal. Two guys went to the same cave a couple of times, every time things got more ominous and after the second or third visit or so, another of them gave up and they both started seeing eerie things like a blurry man or shadow of a man in their house when no one else was supposed to be there. The first guy returned back to the cave once more and hadn't been heard ever since. I don't know what to make of the story. Since I'm pretty sure the writer was english or american, I looked at cave-related myths that might be associated with the case and found Hodag, cave beast. Who knows what lurks down there...

Are you talking about Ted's Cave?
http://www.angelfire...aver/page1.html

Posted Image
My own little fairy!  ^_^

#19    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostFeenix Fire, on 15 May 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Are you talking about Ted's Cave?
http://www.angelfire...aver/page1.html

lol this scared me real good... heh makes my heart pump and imagination run wild.

#20    Feenix Fire

Feenix Fire

Psycho Spy

• 1,494 posts

• Don't worry! I'll just use my super psychic powers of Deja Vu!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:00 AM

View PostEnglishStudent526, on 16 May 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

lol this scared me real good... heh makes my heart pump and imagination run wild.

right? :lol: The first time I read it, the phone rang and nearly gave me a headattack! Wish there was more...

Edited by Feenix Fire, 16 May 2012 - 05:00 AM.

Posted Image
My own little fairy!  ^_^

#21    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

hmm... thanks for the replies :) i find the humans lick too one scary :P its the only scary one :)

#22    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,340 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

The black eyed kids kinda creep me out...maybe I better stop writing about them, I almost had a dream about them last night (I woke up suddenly).

Posted Image

#23    the1truebat

the1truebat

The Be All End All of the Universe

• 3,861 posts

• Yeah, I am that good.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:54 AM

There's a man who grows watermelons. He makes a good living selling these watermelons, however, the local teenagers run rampnt across his crops at night, stealing and eating his profits. Finally, fed up, he walks outside and posts a sign. "WARNING,  One of these watermelons is poisoned"
Satisfied, he goes in for the night. The next morning, he goes out to check his crops. Everythings fine. Grinning to himself, he picks a melon, cuts it and prepares to take a bite. Before he can, his eyes glance over at the sign he'd posted the night before, in large printed handwriting just under his letters reads, "NOW THERE'S TWO"

I am the guy with the stick.

#24    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,173 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:51 AM

I heard a pretty scary one.....

A person ( female ) will enter your life via the internet....She will type in vibrant colors that will give you a migraine for the rest of your night, thus ruining any plans you had for this Saturday night...........

:P

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#25    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Posted Image

Back in the 1960s, the beehive was a popular hairstyle for women.  Some women went to extraordinary lengths to acquire one.  One particular young girl decided to wrap her hair around bread dough to achieve maximum height for her beehive.  After about three weeks of having this great beehive she started to complain to her mother that she was suffering severe headaches.  She was finally taken to the hospital, being almost unconscious when she got there.  It didn't take doctors too long to discover that the dough and her scalp were totally infested with maggots.

And this is one that I remember since I was told it by a fellow pupil at school:

A young girl named Lisa was left alone several nights as her parents worked late. Her parents bought her a dog to keep her company.

One night Lisa was awoken by a constant dripping sound. She got up and went to the kitchen to turn off the tap properly. As she was getting back into the bed she stuck her hand under the bed and the dog licked it to show that he was still there protecting her.

The dripping sound continued, so she went to the bathroom and turned off the tap properly in there, too.

She went back to her bedroom and stuck her hand under the bed, and the dog licked it again.

But the dripping continued, so she went outside and turned off the taps out there.

She came back to bed, stuck her hand under it, and the dog licked it again.

The dripping continued, drip, drip, drip.

This time she listened and located the source of the dripping — it was coming from her cupboard.

She opened the cupboard door, and there was her dog hanging upside down with its neck cut, and written on the window on the inside of the cupboard was, "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!!!"

Edited by TheLastLazyGun, 20 May 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#26    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

hahaha lol sakari. i know its annoying, its just do it without noticing.

#27    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,173 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostInsightful Waffles, on 20 May 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

hahaha lol sakari. i know its annoying, its just do it without noticing.

Just playing with you :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#28    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,442 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

In Darkest Somerset at a certain cross roads people have reported having to stop their cars to let a platoon of Roman Soldiers cross in front of them,and also that the Soldiers feet are under the road surface.Apparently they look real and as you drive up you would naturally stop to let people in fancy dress cross,until the feet phenomenon is noticed..

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#29    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

im naturally colourful. -.-

#30    Grimm24

Grimm24

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• The World is Indeed Comic but the Joke is on Mankind - H.P. Lovecraft

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 20 May 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Posted Image

Back in the 1960s, the beehive was a popular hairstyle for women.  Some women went to extraordinary lengths to acquire one.  One particular young girl decided to wrap her hair around bread dough to achieve maximum height for her beehive.  After about three weeks of having this great beehive she started to complain to her mother that she was suffering severe headaches.  She was finally taken to the hospital, being almost unconscious when she got there.  It didn't take doctors too long to discover that the dough and her scalp were totally infested with maggots.

And this is one that I remember since I was told it by a fellow pupil at school:

A young girl named Lisa was left alone several nights as her parents worked late. Her parents bought her a dog to keep her company.

One night Lisa was awoken by a constant dripping sound. She got up and went to the kitchen to turn off the tap properly. As she was getting back into the bed she stuck her hand under the bed and the dog licked it to show that he was still there protecting her.

The dripping sound continued, so she went to the bathroom and turned off the tap properly in there, too.

She went back to her bedroom and stuck her hand under the bed, and the dog licked it again.

But the dripping continued, so she went outside and turned off the taps out there.

She came back to bed, stuck her hand under it, and the dog licked it again.

The dripping continued, drip, drip, drip.

This time she listened and located the source of the dripping — it was coming from her cupboard.

She opened the cupboard door, and there was her dog hanging upside down with its neck cut, and written on the window on the inside of the cupboard was, "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!!!"

HHAHAHAHAHA THAT LAST ONE IS BRUTAL!!!!

EXODUS-INSANUS-NOCTURNAS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users