Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Farmer blames

Saru

A Canadian farmer is being charged over the loss of more than 250 of his cows in a ten year period.

A Canadian farmer has lost at least 250 cows in the past 10 years. While the government has charged him and says he failed to feed them, the farmer claims the alien defense.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

figures...

• Like 1

The man is needing psychiatric help not a court trial, imo.

(Fill your jails with sick people you end up with bad people and nowhere to put them. Simple, you'd think.)

• Like 3

I'm more prone to believe neglect then aliens over a ten year period.

Somehow, I'm not convinced by his argument...

Surely they should send people in to feed them and watch over the farm. I don't blame the guy, if he's ill or whatever then he has an excuse. What's the local goverments excuse for not helping him or getting involved sooner? Whe hasn't the vets or the police made a big deal of this before and got his farm checked properly?

Usual situation, blame the guy who is ill or people think is crazy. Instead of actually helping.

• Like 3

Wow are death ray. Sounds to me like the lazy turd needs to get off his a$$ and feed his livestock. How can any mistreat a aminal. Maybe he needs to go without eating and see how it fills.

And precisely what do the bovine autopsies show? That will let everyone know immediately what the real deal is, although...that data could easily be altered to paint whoever in a bad light. I do not think that a farmer who spends all this money on cow stock, would just not feed them and let them die, it doesn't make sense. He could have sold them and made a lot more money for himself. There's a whole lot of 'fishy' going on with this story.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3
  • Like 2

And precisely what do the bovine autopsies show? That will let everyone know immediately what the real deal is, although...that data could easily be altered to paint whoever in a bad light. I do not think that a farmer who spends all this money on cow stock, would just not feed them and let them die, it doesn't make sense. He could have sold them and made a lot more money for himself. There's a whole lot of 'fishy' going on with this story.

I agree it doesn't make sense but do believe I know why. Bureaucracy does not know how to handle insane people.

It usually winds-up with an unholy mess of paperwork and no-one with an iota of an idea of how to "put it to bed". Citing Laws, Rules & Regulations at a crazy person is as much good as a chocolate ashtray.

Idiots.

• Like 2

I don't see evidence of insanity. I see a farmer who is losing his valuable livestock by what he believes to be an unusual source. I'd like to know what evidence they have against him to support the charges. Better to condemn a man than to properly investigate his claims? That's insane.

• Like 1

I don't see evidence of insanity.

In the real world...

"At least 250 head of cattle have died from what we call a death beam," Bock said on camera in May of last year. "Where the atmospheric air is manipulated into a death beam, focused on the noses of the animals." = NUTS

I agree it doesn't make sense but do believe I know why. Bureaucracy does not know how to handle insane people.

It usually winds-up with an unholy mess of paperwork and no-one with an iota of an idea of how to "put it to bed". Citing Laws, Rules & Regulations at a crazy person is as much good as a chocolate ashtray.

Idiots.

Spot on. :tu:

• Like 1

if they did die from malnurishment then why were the cows hair falling out? since when does not eating make your hair fall out? :huh:

if they did die from malnurishment then why were the cows hair falling out? since when does not eating make your hair fall out? :huh:

because the cows did not have enough nutrients to regrow the loss of hair perhaps?

Severe malnutrition does cause hair loss in people, perhaps it also does in cows.

What Are the Causes of Hair Loss in Cattle?

Cattle typically live in the elements, exposed to all manner of insects, parasites and environmental stresses. And although they are typically hardy by nature, cattle are still susceptible to any number of infections and diseases, some of which cause hair loss. In most cases of hair loss in cattle, you will find a host of offending parasites living in luxury off the skin and blood of your cows. However, there are a few other causes to consider.

Zinc Deficiency

• Most of the zinc in a cow's body is contained in her skin, hair and wool. If she is deficient in zinc, she will develop parakeratosis, leading to skin lesions and hair loss.

Iodine Deficiency

Photosensitization

• Photosensitization is a condition which causes skin to "overreact" to sunlight exposure due to the presence of offending elements, typically phylloerythrin, being produced by the cattle. The cattle will proceed to scratch at the affected areas, causing skin lesions and hair loss.

Ringworm

• Ringworm is a contagious skin disease spread by spore-bearing fungi. It attacks the hair shafts and skin of the cattle, causing skin lesions, scabs and hair loss.

Mites

• A mite infestation in cattle is called mange, and can range from the very contagious sarcoptic mange to a more easily treated form like demodex or chorioptic mange. If not treated, any form of mange can cause hair loss, thickening of the skin and immune system weakness.

Lice

• Biting and sucking lice can infest cattle, causing severe skin itching and irritation. If the lice are not treated, the cattle may experience loss of hair and appetite.

Read more: What Are the Causes of Hair Loss in Cattle? | eHow.comhttp://www.ehow.com/facts_4915067_what-causes-hair-loss-cattle.html#ixzz1xn7mCBPM

I believe him though... no one else notices that the cows in the backround were very fat? And hes being charged with malnutrition (minute 4.04)

Severe malnutrition does cause hair loss in people, perhaps it also does in cows.

It causes less hair loss than hair naturally lost not regrowing. All humans and animals loose a certain amount of hair daily, just in healthy and well nourished animals it grows back (in humans sometimes not, despite being healthy).

The man is needing psychiatric help not a court trial, imo.

(Fill your jails with sick people you end up with bad people and nowhere to put them. Simple, you'd think.)

Idiots.

Maybe because most of them (the Bureaucracy) are nuts as well.

• Like 1

i believe this guy. there's is just no way he can just make a story up like that. he knows whats wrong with them and you can tell how much he cares for his cattle. and of course the cop will lie obviously about the ufos because they are paid to do so. theres been various cases like this around the world. we really have to start opening our eyes towards this reality. we are living very dangerous times friends.

i believe this guy. there's is just no way he can just make a story up like that. he knows whats wrong with them and you can tell how much he cares for his cattle. and of course the cop will lie obviously about the ufos because they are paid to do so. theres been various cases like this around the world. we really have to start opening our eyes towards this reality. we are living very dangerous times friends.

I really have no idea as to whether or not you're being serious. If you are, well, then I would label you as being just as nuts as this gentleman.

"There's just no way he can make up a story like that" <-- Really? Well, he certainly did a fine job in this case.

Logic and common-sense would tell me that he is either a horrible liar, or merely deluded.

This thread's responses would make me lmao if it didn't involve the diseased and sickened cattle.

Sounds like the "death beam" strayed a bit and fried his brain cells.

The death beam?

Next we will have giant mutant chickens from mars.