Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glenn Beck Warns of FEMA Camps

acidhead

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars

March 3, 2009 http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-mention...on-fox-friends/

Glenn Beck interrupted a discussion on Russia and Iran last night on Fox & Friends to mention a heretofore no-no for national television — FEMA camps.

At two minutes into the video below, Beck declares he attempted to “debunk these FEMAS camps” because he is “tired of hearing about them,” but was unable to do so. “We now for several days have done research on them… I can’t debunk them.”

Beck follows this with a declaration that the United States may be headed for totalitarianism.

linked-image

WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f03zZA___Ho...on-fox-friends/

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• aquatus1

• The Silver Thong

• Airdale

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glenn Beck with die of a heart attack suddenly soon, and the case will be closed the next day.

Beck follows this with a declaration that the United States may be headed for totalitarianism.

Is this something of a new opinion since obama got in office, or was the idea of fema camps feasible under bush too?

Is this something of a new opinion since obama got in office, or was the idea of fema camps feasible under bush too?

Bunny you CANT be serious.

From what I understand the FEMA camps were CREATED under Bush and have been covered by 9/11 truthers and those people call "conspiracy theorists" for almost a decade now.

Damn people, open your eyes to the world around you.

From what I understand the FEMA camps were CREATED under Bush and have been covered by 9/11 truthers and those people call "conspiracy theorists" for almost a decade now.

Damn people, open your eyes to the world around you.

Hey, lighten up geez....

I am asking if BECK believed this during the bush adminstration, or just now is suddenly seeing the light somehow. I never heard him say anything before now...

I have been around this forum for 6 years,(and others for much longer) I am fully aware of fema camps.

Wow, before you jump up with the cheeky answers at least be respectful enough to know why you are insulting me. lighten up.

Good grief.

From what I understand the FEMA camps were CREATED under Bush

That is irrelevant. They're still Obama's fault. People went into the camps voluntarily because they knew that Obama was going to be elected and put them there anyway. :)

Hey, lighten up geez....

I am asking if BECK believed this during the bush adminstration, or just now is suddenly seeing the light somehow. I never heard him say anything before now...

I think now that Beck has moved from CNN to Fox, and now that Obama is president, we're seeing Glen Beck's true colors.

Actually, most credit their creation back to Reagan and REX84.

I am unawear of Beck speaking of them before now and his words make it sound like its something he is just now seeing the light of. While there is some discussion about Beck's possible motives, I personally don't think this is related to the changing of the guard.

If anyone comes across the story about the camps that Beck said he was going to do on his show, please post a link.

I think this discussion would be better over in the conspiracy forum.

Perhaps you should look at the info first before judging the content.

Edited by acidhead

I think this discussion would be better over in the conspiracy forum.

Normally I would agree with you but.... Glenn Beck as much as I think he's and idiot most of the time is right. What are these camps for and what purpose do they serve? I did a quick search on then and sure enough FEMA camps are a reality. Moving this over is a bad call and you know it... These camps aren't Ctheory they are a reality.

These camps aren't a theory. and there is no indication of conspiracy.... Aren't you mods supposed to look at content? What you did here is no different then judging a book by it's cover.

Edited by Deceptikon

Perhaps you should look at the info first before judging the content.

Aren't you mods supposed to look at content? What you did here is no different then judging a book by it's cover.

From the OP's link:

The possibility of an influx of illegal aliens, however, is a cover for the real purpose of the camps — to detain American citizens after a declaration of martial law.

For those who may have difficulty believing the government would actually suspend the Constitution, impose martial law, and round-up citizens,...

“Military action might encompass making arrests, seizing documents or other property, searching persons or places or keeping them under surveillance, intercepting electronic or wireless communications, setting up roadblocks, interviewing witnesses and searching for suspects,”

It may have also encompassed rounding up American citizens and sending them to KBR constructed concentration camps in approximately 800 locations scattered around the country

we should ask why Glenn Beck is now mentioning the existence of FEMA detention camps, a subject previously considered in the realm of delusional conspiracy theories by the corporate media

Is it possible Glenn Beck’s handlers are sending us a message?

From the Infowars info page:

Now that Barack Obama has been installed as the latest front man for the New World Order, we can expect a full court press by the elite against the American people. From ongoing and new invasions against the recalcitrant in the third world to the unfinished business of destroying the Constitution and the Bill of Rights at home, the New World Order oligarchs and their minions will now kick their nefarious plan into warp drive -- an engineered economic depression, GMO foods, vaccinations, fluorinated water, an encroaching police state at every turn, global carbon taxes, socialized healthcare, attacks against a free and open internet, increasing government control and mandates, taxes and regulation, and more will be used by our eugenicist control freak rulers to not only impose global rule but increase their soft kill program, in essence a high-tech pogrom directed against humanity.

Infowars is a conspiracy website, Alex Jones is a conspiracy monger, the article talks about FEMA camps and the NWO, both of which are self-admitted conspiracy topics, and this thread is staying in the conspiracy section.

Maybe you two need to look at the content first before judging.

What is wrong with FEMA camps anyways? Why would such a common-sense solution to a potential problem be considered a "conspiracy"?

What is wrong with FEMA camps anyways? Why would such a common-sense solution to a potential problem be considered a "conspiracy"?

FEMA camps aren't a conspiracy. Thats why its silly that this thread found its way to this forum. :lol:

FEMA camps aren't a conspiracy. Thats why its silly that this thread found its way to this forum. :lol:

Exactly--it's stupid and doesn't make any sense-

What part of "this is not a conspiracy" don't you people understand?

:angry: It's frustrating!!!! Not to mention an insult to our intelligence.

Edited by CosmicStaR

For pretty much the same reason all conspiracies find their way here.

Something with some factual basis gets used as the foundation for some massive government action against its citizens, in preparation for global domination.

Contrails aren't conspiracies either, but they get used by chemtrail conspiracists. HAARP isn't a conspiracy, but it still gets used by pretty much anyone who needs some way to destroy skyscrapers, control weather, induce earthquakes, or what-have-you.

Edited by aquatus1

I think now that Beck has moved from CNN to Fox, and now that Obama is president, we're seeing Glen Beck's true colors.

What you just spilled is bias pure in nature. I watch Fox News, CNN, CNN Headline News, and CBS News, to get a full spectrum of "what's going on" The amount of information being left out by the media is almost criminal. WATCH Fox News before you come with an opinion about the matter. I am an american first and then a democrate. This being said, Fox has opposing positions for almost every News discussion they have. I do not agree with a lot of both sides, but at least both sides are there.

Come on ladies and gentlemen ... this simple minded nature is allowing the death of our nation

Hey, lighten up geez....

I have been around this forum for 6 years,(and others for much longer) I am fully aware of fema camps.

Wow, before you jump up with the cheeky answers at least be respectful enough to know why you are insulting me. lighten up.

Good grief.

I have the same problem with Beck. He's a hypocrite and quite possibly a fraud. He openly mocked these sort of ideas during the election and only now has embraced them. Either it's because Obama is now in office, or he has some other motivation for concealing this in the past. Whatever it is, I don't like or trust him. Something about him seems off.

Whatever it is, I don't like or trust him. Something about him seems off.
I don't think his TV show will last very long. He is a radio personality and doesn't seem to be able to cut it on television.

What you just spilled is bias pure in nature. I watch Fox News, CNN, CNN Headline News, and CBS News, to get a full spectrum of "what's going on" The amount of information being left out by the media is almost criminal. WATCH Fox News before you come with an opinion about the matter. I am an american first and then a democrate. This being said, Fox has opposing positions for almost every News discussion they have. I do not agree with a lot of both sides, but at least both sides are there.

Come on ladies and gentlemen ... this simple minded nature is allowing the death of our nation

Exactly! It’s a sheep mentality. You may not agree with Fox news and their political stance, but at least you hear both sides. Not just the side that they want you to hear! They always being on liberals and democrats to speak about both points of view.

I think people should be demanding more from their media, other than just one side. Fox has the highest rated news show PERIOD! You can add up all the other major networks ratings together and Fox is still higher!

Smart People no longer want to watch a one sided news broadcast. Or read a one sided news paper, which would explain why most liberal news papers are folding under!

Talk radio, and Fox news is the only outlet for Conservatives, and as we speak a liberal congress is trying to shut it down with the Fairness Doctrine. What’s not fair is that for 2 outlets that do better than all the outlets combined are going to be shut down by our government with a back door scam that is actually shutting down freedom of speech!

You all should be scared of that!

Hi all I have been interested in this thread , I am trying to get my head around what scenarios would warrant mass detention. If what CT's say is true it's a little worrying for you over in the states but following from this info there are a list of the Executive orders that can implement the usage of the 800 FEMA camps that house 20,000 people each not to mention the mental health camp in Alaska for 2 million!

:unsure:

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

Privacy There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Source: http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=Ne...le&sid=1062

ME

From the OP's link:

From the Infowars info page:

Infowars is a conspiracy website, Alex Jones is a conspiracy monger, the article talks about FEMA camps and the NWO, both of which are self-admitted conspiracy topics, and this thread is staying in the conspiracy section.

Maybe you two need to look at the content first before judging.

<CENSORED>

Edited by acidhead

<CENSORED>

It probably would have been more effective if you'd asked a Moderator to edit your post and put in the the whole "censored" gag. That would have at least been "eyebrow-raising" rather than "eye-roll inducing"...

:rolleyes:

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

It probably would have been more effective if you'd asked a Moderator to edit your post and put in the the whole "censored" gag. That would have at least been "eyebrow-raising" rather than "eye-roll inducing"...

:rolleyes:

Cz

I saw the post befor it was changed by Acid, all it was, was a question mark like this ? :lol: Not sure why he came back and put censored.

The move of this thread to the CT section seems to have upset some. I have no opinion on what section this should be in but it has been in the news for sometime now and has been confirmed to an extent. I'm not to familiar about the facility in Alaska though that is suppose to hold 2 million people hmmmm

I saw the post befor it was changed by Acid, all it was, was a question mark like this ? :lol: Not sure why he came back and put censored.

The move of this thread to the CT section seems to have upset some. I have no opinion on what section this should be in but it has been in the news for sometime now and has been confirmed to an extent. I'm not to familiar about the facility in Alaska though that is suppose to hold 2 million people hmmmm

Aquatus always censors FEMA/NWO threads because he sees GOOD in them and nothing sinister... even when the info is now coming out.

And he always belittles or mocks infowars.com and Alex Jones. Alex has been talking about these camps for 10 years and now they are finally getting MSM press.

Alex has been saying for years now that the NWO will be set up when the economy is in a crisis... Ron Paul backs him on these findings.

I'll take Ron Paul's AND Alex Jones opinion over a silly moderator(Aquatus) any day.

Check out what Lou Dobbs had to say about the NWO last night on CNN LIVE.

linked-image

WATCH: