Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual corruption...

crystal sage

Just came across this article and it resonated quite strongly... what do you think ? http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/08/23/why-i-am-no-longer-a-light-worker/

Earth has been a difficult planet for the corrupt demiurge to fully control. Human beings were once very aware of their connection to Infinite Source and all of life, and that awareness has been maintained by spiritual individuals throughout the entire reign of darkness on this planet. Because this awareness could not be “beaten out of us” by the dark forces, a plan was formed to co-opt the spiritual nature of human beings.

First, patriarchal religions were formed and imposed on as many people of the world as possible. Anyone who didn’t adhere to one of the major religions was an outcast for much of history, until the last century when the “Theosophist movement” was born, which set the foundation for the “new age movement” to emerge in the 50s, 60s and 70s. The new age movement has continued to gain momentum as it has attracted many of the people who turned away from the hypocrisy of patriarchal religion.

The corrupt demiurge seems to have an “easy answer” for any of the inner turmoil that humans experience. If religion doesn’t serve to appease an individual, then the new age will do just fine. It’s all the same to the demiurge, as long as we “pick a side” that it controls. This is why we need to transcend sides all together.

• Like 1

As I tried to share this article with this forum for perusal... this randomly popped up when I tried to log in.. http://www.old-print.com/mas_assets/full2/J1041901/J1041901567.jpg A sign or what... you have no idea how hard is was to share this article here... the computer kept freezing... I kept getting redirected to other sites... or the pages were not available.. definitely some energy attached to this message.. !!!!

Just came across this article and it resonated quite strongly... what do you think ? http://www.ascension...a-light-worker/

I was nodding my head in agreement until I got to the last paragraph. It doesn't make sense to me. It feels like they got so far with their theory and then got stuck and it just peters out.

As I tried to share this article with this forum for perusal... this randomly popped up when I tried to log in.. http://www.old-print...J1041901567.jpg A sign or what... you have no idea how hard is was to share this article here... the computer kept freezing... I kept getting redirected to other sites... or the pages were not available.. definitely some energy attached to this message.. !!!!

Quite a lot going on there. What is the date on it? And how odd that it's from liver salt manufacturers!

• Like 1

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

As I tried to share this article with this forum for perusal... this randomly popped up when I tried to log in.. http://www.old-print...J1041901567.jpg A sign or what... you have no idea how hard is was to share this article here... the computer kept freezing... I kept getting redirected to other sites... or the pages were not available.. definitely some energy attached to this message.. !!!!

Well that certainly didn't come from here.

• Like 2

Just came across this article and it resonated quite strongly... what do you think ? http://www.ascension...a-light-worker/

It's no secret that it's satanic hogwash, which unimaginatively defines everything as its opposite, e.g.

"One of the most hidden secrets involves the so-called fall of Angels. Satan and his rebellious host

will thus prove to have become the direct Saviours and Creators of divine man. Thus Satan, once

he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious spirit of the church, grows into the grandiose image.

It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God. Satan (or Lucifer) represents the Centrifugal

Energy of the Universe, this ever-living symbol of self-sacrifice for the intellectual independence of

humanity. "----Sister H.P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine Pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533

Re: "the 'Theosophist movement[,]' which set the foundation for the 'new age movement'

to emerge in the 50s, 60s and 70s[,]" the so-called "Godfather of the New Age" was exposed,

post-mortem, as a complete fraud.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

Some time ago I did some translating work for a home-grown Vietnamese religion called Caodaism, and in the process picked up some stuff about it. It seems based mainly on French (who were ruling Vietnam until they were ousted in the Wars) spiritualism and won converts mainly by conducting séances where some might wonderful things reportedly happened.

The religion is still around and is now allowed to do its thing pretty much like other religions, except that séances have stopped. They tell you "we don't do those any more," but I think the government has had some role in that.

Anyway Caodaism mainly is about the spirit world in a matter-of-fact way, with good and evil spirits, all over the place, and is I understand similar to Western spiritualism (about which I know little) except they have incorporated Asian religious worthies (Buddha, LaoTze, and so on) into their pantheon.

In its day it was extremely successful, but the impression I get now is it is dying out as the old adherents pass and they don't get new converts.

• Like 1

Frank,

That's something I did not previously know in regard to the 'French Connection.'

Crystal,

Please see the thread

"The New Age is Dead"

Re: 20th century’s most successful literary trickster: Carlos Castaneda.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=266280

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

Oddly enough, the teachings of Castaneda regarding Shamanism parallels Archaic NZ Maori spirituality to an amazingly close degree in almost every aspect explored by the books...How is this possible?... it seems more likely that Castaneda was truthful in his expositions and that some one was out to discredit his writings for some reason....

• Like 1

Oddly enough, the teachings of Castaneda regarding Shamanism parallels Archaic NZ Maori spirituality to an amazingly close degree in almost every aspect explored by the books...How is this possible?... it seems more likely that Castaneda was truthful in his expositions and that some one was out to discredit his writings for some reason....

Artful liars tell the truth enough of the time to seem credible.

What truths Castaneda told were stolen from other sources.

Did you read the article?

That is an assertion that can't be checked and is therefore unprovable hearsay. How do we know anything about what Maori were doing in archaic times other than driving the big birds into extinction?

Over the last decade or so I have come across many channelled bits of information.. watched utubes of people allegedly channelling ascended Masters... listened to their words.. of supposed wisdom.. any inflections to see if the channellers were putting it on...the messages were very much like those shared on that article..

Dear ones

, you are greatly beloved by all of us in the spiritual (liar)archy. We long to reunite with you, for we are your long-lost family. Stay strong and hold onto your light, because we will make our presence known to you soon. Keep waiting (and suffering) and hoping for us to come and rescue you from your situation. When we arrive,

we will build a golden ©age for you on earth.”

I do believe that people can be possessed by spirit... I have seen it happen.. people just seem different energetically... their eyes seem strange.. not quite focused.. Their movements are a little stiff or they suddenly have different mannerisms.. and their voices change a little.. speech patterns differ.. and often they say something to you.. pass on some strange info.. or suddenly say something really negative that shocks you.. and then they seem to deflate and act as if nothing had just happened... or don’t know what you are talking about when you question what just happened... sometimes you just feel the strangeness emanating from them....

I remember once when I took a couple of spiritual development classes to see for myself what went on.... what was real.. what was achievable.. during the meditation practice time .. I could feel like a strange presence was trying to meld into me.. It freaked me out.. something I didn’t want to happen...it was like it was trying to push my consciousness aside and take over.. So to me this channelling is a real possibility... experientially...

Do it think they were good spirits that were trying to enter? It felt wrong to me.. it was just like someone culturally/ vibrationally different was trying to take on your own reality... like you try to empathically try to understand how another is feeling about something and mentally try and step in their shoes.. experience life from their perspective... it doesn’t try to feel right.. but it helps you understand them.. how they experience life..

Back to the article... do I think they are highly advanced ??? it seems that they are not really empathic at all .. not on our level of feelings.. emotions.. maybe because they have not experience our rich encyclopedia emotional experiences.. Each nation..culture.. generation experiences life differently... these entities seem to have a very limited repertoire.. We have all the shades of grey to influence us... To us each individual is important.. in therapy we tailor it

to suit the individual experientially.. it seems in these limited spirit realms.. there are blocks of emotion.. feelings.. so they do not quite understand us..

So we feel threatened by their attitude .. what seems like callous indifference to our individuality... they are all about the hive mentality.. what is good for all.... once size fits all...

I am not comfortable with it... it seems like we will go backwards into only belonging if we feel and think and believe a certain way... any deviations will set us apart.. maybe be cast aside..? or forced into place...

That is only my perspective of this “the demiurge and the beings that serve it” ....

This divine energy.. ‘direct connection to the source ‘seems more comfortable than going through middle men... reps... for groups... sides...

What seemed to nail the article for me was the random article that just freakishly appeared on my screen after reading that article on spiritual corruption.. with the message referring to the dark v light... being wrong.. or to be questioned... just seem to synchronistically validate the questions that article posed... What a random bit of reading to advertise health salts !!! and way back then!!!! June 1st 1901 !!!

With the message .

THERE IS NO DARKNESS BUT IGNORANCE. !!! `; Shakespeare

War in a Christian country is living a lie... “Shakespeare. the Greatest genius who ever yet lived ,” taught the DIVINENESS of FORGIVENESS, of PERPETUAL MERCY . of CONSTANT PATIENCE of ENDLESS PEACE, of Perpetual Gentleness. If you can show me one who knew things better than this man, show him!! I KNOW HIM NOT!! If he appeared as a DIVINE, they would have BURNED HIM; as a POLITICIAN, they would have BEHEADED HIM. HE TAUGHT THAT KINDNESS IS NOBLER THAN REVENGE!!!”

[/quote]

http://www.old-print.com/mas_assets/full2/J1041901/J1041901567.jpg

It made me go back and read the article again... ;)

The Forces of True Divine Light that exist outside of the corrupt demiurge are not bound by the left-brain right-brain dynamics and dark-light polarities that define the demiurgic sub-universe. This means that they do NOT sound like a voice in your head! Instead, they use “soul telepathy” to emanate feelings, archetypal expressions, and an extremely pure quality of light that speaks directly to your soul.

The difference between a being of True Divine Light and one of the false light spiritual liar-archy beings is that the former’s light is warm, enveloping, pure and unconditionally loving, whereas the latter’s light is cool, piercing in an uncomfortable way, dominant and often overly-masculine. The spiritual liar-archy is a male-dominated group, and even the females within their power structure have a very masculine energy. This male-domination is, of course, why the religious structures the liar-archy enabled all have a domineering male god, and no mention of an all-encompassing, feminine creator.

Another major difference between false light beings within the demiurge and beings of True Divine Light who are aligned with Infinite Source is that the Divine Light is not controlling, manipulative, bossy or judgmental in any way

Over the last decade or so I have come across many channelled bits of information.. watched utubes of people allegedly channelling ascended Masters... listened to their words.. of supposed wisdom.. any inflections to see if the channellers were putting it on...the messages were very much like those shared on that article.. [/font]

I do believe that people can be possessed by spirit... I have seen it happen.. people just seem different energetically... their eyes seem strange.. not quite focused.. Their movements are a little stiff or they suddenly have different mannerisms.. and their voices change a little.. speech patterns differ.. and often they say something to you.. pass on some strange info.. or suddenly say something really negative that shocks you.. and then they seem to deflate and act as if nothing had just happened... or don’t know what you are talking about when you question what just happened... sometimes you just feel the strangeness emanating from them....

I remember once when I took a couple of spiritual development classes to see for myself what went on.... what was real.. what was achievable.. during the meditation practice time .. I could feel like a strange presence was trying to meld into me.. It freaked me out.. something I didn’t want to happen...it was like it was trying to push my consciousness aside and take over.. So to me this channelling is a real possibility... experientially...

Do it think they were good spirits that were trying to enter? It felt wrong to me.. it was just like someone culturally/ vibrationally different was trying to take on your own reality... like you try to empathically try to understand how another is feeling about something and mentally try and step in their shoes.. experience life from their perspective... it doesn’t try to feel right.. but it helps you understand them.. how they experience life..

Back to the article... do I think they are highly advanced ??? it seems that they are not really empathic at all .. not on our level of feelings.. emotions.. maybe because they have not experience our rich encyclopedia emotional experiences.. Each nation..culture.. generation experiences life differently... these entities seem to have a very limited repertoire.. We have all the shades of grey to influence us... To us each individual is important.. in therapy we tailor it

to suit the individual experientially.. it seems in these limited spirit realms.. there are blocks of emotion.. feelings.. so they do not quite understand us..

So we feel threatened by their attitude .. what seems like callous indifference to our individuality... they are all about the hive mentality.. what is good for all.... once size fits all...

I am not comfortable with it... it seems like we will go backwards into only belonging if we feel and think and believe a certain way... any deviations will set us apart.. maybe be cast aside..? or forced into place...

That is only my perspective of this “the demiurge and the beings that serve it” ....

This divine energy.. ‘direct connection to the source ‘seems more comfortable than going through middle men... reps... for groups... sides...

I prefer your thoughts to those whom would only cloud them.

You are naturally perceptive enough to be insightful. While we

take interest in many witnesses before forming any judgment

of our own, the reliability of others is considerable. Let yourself

be influenced in ways wholesome and claim what's authentic--

the Divine energy/connection/welcome presence whereof you speak.

0:-) MGby.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

I prefer your thoughts to those whom would only cloud them.

You are naturally perceptive enough to be insightful. While we

take interest in many witnesses before forming any judgment

of our own, the reliability of others is considerable. Let yourself

be influenced in ways wholesome and claim what's authentic--

the Divine energy/connection/welcome presence whereof you speak.

0:-) MGby.

Yes for me ... reading many of the channelled info.. or listening to them on utube make me feel uneasy.. like a hug with a few sharp stones in it... and the pit of the stomach twisting.. churning.. feeling like one is visiting a dentist for some serious fillings ..

yet when I call on the energetic source... the God/ess energy.. 'ask' in prayer.. ... I can feel the 'soul hug.. " that he refers to in the article... it is from these comparisons that I feel ... sense... he is close to the truth...

An example of the latest Armageddon due to have started on the 15th April...

http://sacredascensi...-moon-pleiades/

How does this read to you... has anything changed with you in this past month???

Do reading these make you feel comfortable... https://iamsananda.wordpress.com/ or is it miscommunication like the patterns of words used in different languages/ cultures have different experiential meanings.. so they don't translate with the intended meaning???

Edited by crystal sage

An example of the latest Armageddon due to have started on the 15th April...

http://sacredascensi...-moon-pleiades/

How does this read to you... has anything changed with you in this past month???

Do reading these make you feel comfortable... https://iamsananda.wordpress.com/ or is it miscommunication like the patterns of words used in different languages/ cultures have different experiential meanings.. so they don't translate with the intended meaning???

Speaking of intended and unintended meanings, the final edit of

my last response to you left unsatisfactory my use of the word

authentic.

Organizations founded upon and/or centered around the beliefs

of a single individual tend to be cults. Wary of cults, I recommend

one preliminarily check the history or lack of history of such groups

along with that of their head(s). As relates to word of mouth, for what

are they reputed?

Foremost, know thyself. For what do you stand? Is that consistent

with the company you seek/keep?

“Stand for nothing, and you'll fall for anything”--unknown author

• Like 1

I stand by myself... would refuse to join any cult or such organization... why... because I want to be free to trust my gut instinct... and wouldn't want to follow any action or deed .. that may be duty bound as a member of any such organization... that includes making a commitment to any religious organization... It seems consciously stupid and wrong, spiritually, to follow any order or rite just because some egocentric power fuelled leader of an organization says I should. What makes one organization more correct than another... does God Favour sides? Each believe right is with them.. whilst sometimes doing some really horrid.. or stupid stuff that contradicts many of their core edicts...

Standing for no thing... does not mean that you fall for anything or everything... it means you are open to take time to explore things from more perspectives .. re evaluating situations, opinions...outcomes... the more you learn... the deeper you are free to explore without peer pressure hypnotising you or pushing you into certain directions that will probably cause you to miss possible relevant perspectives. Belonging to organizations you move in their time.. you are agreeing to follow their directions in their time... you don't have time to really explore anything in real depth... or fully explore possible consequences of various decisions or directions you are being led... disagreeing or not following orders.. their rules may be seen as sacrilegious... or treasonous.. as a threat ...as disturbing to the rest... disorderly... and is often punished... You are help hostage... Better to be respectful to others and their beliefs... and free to follow your own heart..

The main differences between cults and religions -

- the leaders of cults, self-worshipping, uphold their own so-called authority vs. anything divine

- cults rely exclusively on the say of their leader, while religions call upon a multitude of witnesses.

The benefit of many enlightened individuals and inspired saints shaped my relationship with God.

As far as following one's own heart is concerned,

one who truly has heart cannot help but stand for all that is truly worthwhile.

• Like 1

[...]This is all crap [...]

You like to talk it. In regard to my having had the benefit of many enlightened individuals

(family, friends, mentors ...&c.) and inspired saints in shaping of my relationship with God,

I can yet consult a saint from any walk of life on any given topic*. The benefit is great versus

people's regularly being dispirited with demoralizing news, said entertainment, stories ...&c.

*quotes

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

I stand by myself... would refuse to join any cult or such organization... why... because I want to be free to trust my gut instinct... and wouldn't want to follow any action or deed .. that may be duty bound as a member of any such organization... that includes making a commitment to any religious organization... It seems consciously stupid and wrong, spiritually, to follow any order or rite just because some egocentric power fuelled leader of an organization says I should. What makes one organization more correct than another... does God Favour sides? Each believe right is with them.. whilst sometimes doing some really horrid.. or stupid stuff that contradicts many of their core edicts...

Standing for no thing... does not mean that you fall for anything or everything... it means you are open to take time to explore things from more perspectives .. re evaluating situations, opinions...outcomes... the more you learn... the deeper you are free to explore without peer pressure hypnotising you or pushing you into certain directions that will probably cause you to miss possible relevant perspectives. Belonging to organizations you move in their time.. you are agreeing to follow their directions in their time... you don't have time to really explore anything in real depth... or fully explore possible consequences of various decisions or directions you are being led... disagreeing or not following orders.. their rules may be seen as sacrilegious... or treasonous.. as a threat ...as disturbing to the rest... disorderly... and is often punished... You are help hostage... Better to be respectful to others and their beliefs... and free to follow your own heart..

I agree very much with you, no Religion is 100% true, it can't be, humans will never fully understand the Divine. And I have also often wodnered if our ancestors knew many things by instinct which we have lost. Like a baby can swim when it is born, but later forgets it and maybe never learns how to swim again. I'm very sure that early humans knew much about the cosmos, the nature of life and death, perhaps they even COULD communicate with the world of the death and the divine.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yep. Also after reading his books, I identified his dreaming descriptions I'd done for years as precise and exact. And the double, which I have experienced also: http://www.unexplain...topic=232445=

He did stumble upon something. His detractors are a jealous bunch of offshoots from a competing self-proclaimed guru of the day linked to the church of Scientology. I'm re-reading Journey to Ixtlan again as it happens. The flyers or mud shadows as he called them are REAL. I've seen them inside of people. And the more I make progress and do real work on a spiritual path, the more they lash out at me through their hosts. The hallmark of the infested is that someone will lash out at me and then shake their head oddly as if they snapped to. They're aware of what they just did but ashamed or scared or rattled by it. Like it wasn't them talking.

It wasn't. And just behind their eyes I can see just a flit of a dark shadow zipping across just as they begin their attack. Not paranoid. I'm not weird. I wouldn't have believed it myself years ago. And even after reading one of Castaneda's books years ago for the first time I was sure the guy had eaten too many drugs and was just completely cracked. I don't think that anymore.. There's more to my story but too much to add here..

Suffice to say that the dark entities that possess men as food are real and they can make life very hard for whoever they think is "getting in the way of business"..

Edited by SSilhouette
  • Like 2

Yes, and organizations of any type where infested men or women are involved is a direct path to capture and confinement. A great book to read about the subtleties of how people are captured and taken in via the guises of well-meaning religions is "The Screwtape Letters" by CS Lewis. For those who haven't read it, it's about a head demon "Screwtape" writing letters to his nephew lesser-demon "Wormwood" giving him pointers on the best way to rope in the faithful by seemingly innocent diversions from the true path; using religion itself to trip them up..

Religion has its place to introduce people to the concept of kindness, compassion and spiritual work. But I think beyond that introduction it's up to the individual to stay true to the path.

Edited by SSilhouette
  • Like 1