Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

It something bout jupiter

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#166    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

View Postphantasia, on 08 April 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

Mr. Blueprint's threads make the Ancient Aliens thread look interesting and sane.

At least Zoser writes in plain readable English. I have to decode and translate Blueprint's keyboard pounding into readable English, then act like his elementary spelling and grammar mistakes don't suggest that he's uneducated. i guess yall cant do no more for him.

#167    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

we gone tell pluto its not a planet and pluto is more like our planet than we are to jupiter

yall go tell that pluto it gotta get its orbit circler befor we call him a real planet now

#168    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,242 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

View Postscowl, on 08 April 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

At least Zoser writes in plain readable English. I have to decode and translate Blueprint's keyboard pounding into readable English, then act like his elementary spelling and grammar mistakes don't suggest that he's uneducated. i guess yall cant do no more for him.

none of y'all can do nuthin..

'get offa me now daddy youre crunching ma cigarettes up'

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#169    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• The answer to 1984, is uhhh... 1812?

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 April 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

Pls count how many times and report back to me?  Swiftly? Should only take you 9.5 mins... be a good lad and come back with some facts..

That's asking alot from someone who has presented zero.

Edited by Glorfindel, 08 April 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#170    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

View Postscowl, on 08 April 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

[/size]

yall go tell that pluto it gotta get its orbit circler befor we call him a real planet now

Hey, I didn't know you spoke 'Blueprint'!  Can you translate for the rest of us?

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#171    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,735 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

To clarify:

The Sun is a star that orbits the galactic center. It is a star.

Asteroids are groups of smaller objects that orbit the Sun in a large band or group. They are asteroids.

Planets are bodies that orbit stars. They are planets.

Moons are bodies that orbit planets. They are moons.

The Sun, planets and asteroids are what they are. They are not moons.

There is a reason for the different terms, otherwise everything would just be called moons, which they are not.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#172    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

Now we are waiting for Blueprint to post a list of his own.

Can you please make one in the same easy to read and understand shape and form as Slave2fate? Thanks.

Edited by DBunker, 09 April 2013 - 12:58 AM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#173    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 09 April 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

To clarify:

The Sun is a star that orbits the galactic center. It is a star.

Asteroids are groups of smaller objects that orbit the Sun in a large band or group. They are asteroids.

Planets are bodies that orbit stars. They are planets.

Moons are bodies that orbit planets. They are moons.

The Sun, planets and asteroids are what they are. They are not moons.

There is a reason for the different terms, otherwise everything would just be called moons, which they are not.

how would everything be called moons

i dont cae what you call them as long as jupiter and earth is not in the same class or has the same title

and pluto and mecury should also have the same title

earth is closer to our moon and pluto than it is jupiter

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#174    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:26 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 09 April 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

i dont cae what you call them as long as jupiter and earth is not in the same class or has the same title

What the hell are you talking about???

Im curious.... does it happen often that people have a hard time understanding/agreeing with you... or is this the first time?

Edited by DBunker, 09 April 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#175    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,735 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostDBunker, on 09 April 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

Now we are waiting for Blueprint to post a list of his own.

Can you please make one in the same easy to read and understand shape and form as Slave2fate? Thanks.

To be honest I felt like I was writing a children's educational book with that post though I see even that failed. Maybe something a little more Dr, Seuss-ish might help?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#176    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,735 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! Even according to your theory that the inner planets may have been moons at one time they are clearly planets now and not moons any longer! Moons specifically orbit planets! None of the currently classified planets orbit other planets! How...what...I don't even..... :wacko:

#177    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

I don't think we know enough about all possible solar systems to assume a gas giant's "normal" place in a particular system. It is true that some orbit close in, in fact it is the size and close proximity to their star that probably allowed us to determine their existence in the first place (Earth sized planets are much more difficult to detect in other star systems). We know only a few hundred systems in a sea of billions of stars in our galaxy alone.

Most theories of planetary formation have an accretion disc of dust and gas largely in one plane around its star, with gravity pulling the bits together to form ever larger bodies. Some animators or computer simulations show early planets and moons striking each other like billiard balls, some being destroyed, some coallessing to form the planets we see today.

Earth is quite large compared to most moons. If you take Titan, the largest moon in our solar system if memory serves, something big would have to exert a gravitation force strong enough to pull it away from Saturn and send it towards the sun. That would be some object, because Saturn's gravitational hold on its moons is second only to Jupiter. As Titan fell towards the sun, its orbit would be almost like that of a short period comet assuming that it went into orbit at all. The wrong approach to the sun could send it off into space, never to return to our solar system. And how would an object with such an eccentric orbit similar to a comet's, ever settle into a gentle ellipse like that of the earth? Seems much more likely the planets formed more or less where they are today.

#178    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 09 April 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! Even according to your theory that the inner planets may have been moons at one time they are clearly planets now and not moons any longer! Moons specifically orbit planets! None of the currently classified planets orbit other planets! How...what...I don't even..... :wacko:

I sometimes wonder what it must be like to have that much CAOS in the brain.

Meds?

#179    Painnsufferin

Painnsufferin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostDBunker, on 09 April 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

I sometimes wonder what it must be like to have that much CAOS in the brain.

Meds?

Please don't group us "medicated" with this raving madman!

#180    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users