Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

New Fears Of Bermuda Triangles Worldwide

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

there was a theory a few years back that huge pockets of methane gas being released from the seabed, altering the density of the water and causing the ships to sink was the reason, but god only knows what that had to do with aircraft.....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#17    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,746 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostWelshRed, on 22 February 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

The wreckage has been found so no mystery (at least not a Bermuda triangle one).

And that's the problem with the internet.  Yes, the wreckage has been found, but yet the woo woo story will perpetuate for years and somebody will offer it as proof that the triangle is real.

While HuffPo may be the go-to site for some folks when it comes to politics, it's as bad as the Daily Mail when it comes to these kinds of stories.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#18    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

Any reason we are rehashing this old thread?

This what I said then :

View PostTheSearcher, on 09 January 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

Since the mid-90s, there have been at least 15 reported incidents in which small aircraft have either crashed, disappeared or declared emergencies. That's only like what, just less than once a year? And they aren't even all vanishings, some are just technical issues and nothing more. Sorry but that's not more than anywhere else in the world.

Besides the wreckage was found now, so I don't see any mystery there.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#19    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,548 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postdharma warrior, on 22 February 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

Lloyds of London is the worlds largest insurer of ships and planes and they keep meticulous records of aviation and maritime accidents. According to their statistics, the North Atlantic and Cape of Good Hope off the tip of South Africa are the top 2 most dangerous sites on the planet. The so called "Bermuda Triangle" isn't even in the top 5.
Much ado about nothing.
Maybe not the top 5 or anything but do the north Atlantic and cape of good hope have ships and planes vanish without evidence and mayday calls like the triangle is famous for? What I'm saying is the triangle may have less accidents but they seem to be the most mysterious.
This is far from my choice subject but I didn't come to UM just for politics. I do have an interest in the unknown...

Posted Image

#20    mesuma

mesuma

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

I'm more worried about that mans cheese triangles. What if it wasn't his sisters? Who's triangles are next?

#21    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

View Postdharma warrior, on 22 February 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

Lloyds of London is the worlds largest insurer of ships and planes and they keep meticulous records of aviation and maritime accidents. According to their statistics, the North Atlantic and Cape of Good Hope off the tip of South Africa are the top 2 most dangerous sites on the planet. The so called "Bermuda Triangle" isn't even in the top 5.
Much ado about nothing.

Strange that the other places don't have the stories circulating really isn't it.

Posted Image

#22    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

I feel sad for Eldorado. His cheese triangles vanished. :(

#23    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostEldorado, on 22 February 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

I wish they'd return the cheese triangles that are always disappearing from my fridge!
remember the old dairylea advert?
'have you ever wondered how you get triangles from a cow?
with a little milk and butter
and an equilateral chainsaw'
....or something like that...?
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#24    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

I am sure there are plenty of "Bermuda Triangles" in the world, but I am equally sure that there are perfectly worldly explanations for all them, that do not include aliens, reptilians, hollow earth, conspiracies, illuminati, or demons.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#25    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

What a silly comment of coarse the Triangle/s (including the dragon triangle) wouldn't be on the top5 danger zones people avoid those place hence reducing risk hence not seen as a threat because people should just know better by now most have known for some time and practise safe travel around these areas.

I just think it's one of those magnetic plateau's similar to the antartic one. Earth is keeping it's own secrets and making sure they are hidden. How bout we just continue to avoid traveling of any form around those areas. Gov already stops planes and boats from traveling accross certain areas what would be the harm in placing a safety ban on these areas? Enter at ye own risk. :)

#26    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

I strongly believe there is definitely something supernatural going on,mysterious and something That science can't explain.it could be UFOs as well one of the 3 or all 3.anything is possible and unexplained things and events have been happening all around the world.like I said science is in its early stages and its just a baby people.science works within certain boundaries or guide lines and etc.its afraid to study other things like the supernatural and etc.even worse Its afraid to accept that there are forces that science can't explain or cover or understand.science is helpful and effective only for the 3rd dimensional frequency and 3rd density world.what's even funnier and pathetic is that people rely and still believe science can solve anything.don't forget science works based on theories because it don't have answers and its not even sure lol.the Bermuda triangle is very interesting and very mysterious even supernatural at best.science how very limited,ignorant and pathetic you are.

#27    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 24 February 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

I strongly believe there is definitely something supernatural going on,mysterious and something That science can't explain.it could be UFOs as well one of the 3 or all 3.anything is possible and unexplained things and events have been happening all around the world.like I said science is in its early stages and its just a baby people.science works within certain boundaries or guide lines and etc.its afraid to study other things like the supernatural and etc.even worse Its afraid to accept that there are forces that science can't explain or cover or understand.science is helpful and effective only for the 3rd dimensional frequency and 3rd density world.what's even funnier and pathetic is that people rely and still believe science can solve anything.don't forget science works based on theories because it don't have answers and its not even sure lol.the Bermuda triangle is very interesting and very mysterious even supernatural at best.science how very limited,ignorant and pathetic you are.

Well by using the purely clinical and mathematical world, that is insurances and financial tallies, like Lloyd's of London, you come to the conclusion that there is nothing weird happening in the triangle that isn't happening anywhere else as well.
If anything were happening in the triangle, than you would be damned sure that the objects they insure would go nowhere near it. However this is not the case, boats and planes go there, every day, by the thousands..... That's basic economics, pure and simple.

Also, you might benefit from an explanation on how science really works, courtesy of Berkeley University, because I find your idea of science rather warped.

Publilius Syrus.

#28    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 22 February 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Besides the wreckage was found now, so I don't see any mystery there.

Job well done! Now where are 30 other missing wreckages?

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#29    Pupp3t

Pupp3t

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds", verse 32 from chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

The Bermuda Triangle lies in one of the 12 Vortices of the World where magnetic errors occurr the most. In other words, where you find "true north", rather than the magnetic north we find on our compass. The "Devil's Sea" near Japan is also an example of the 12 points.
Also, it overlaps the Sargasso Sea, as we know, which was famous for harbouring the wrechakge of stranded ships. The ships can be explained, of course, with multiple theories. As for airplanes... Hell, we still need an answer. :passifier:
  If we cannot find a LOGICAL answer, then we cannot solve this mystery. As for the topic:
-From what I see, they found the wreckage. Woot woot.

#30    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

View PostTesla II, on 08 March 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

Job well done! Now where are 30 other missing wreckages?

Two things, over what time period are we talking and maybe start listing them.

Publilius Syrus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users