Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

• Please log in to reply
1810 replies to this topic

#631    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,992 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

Sky

You bought into the deception, hook, line and sinker.  So did I, for the better part of 4 years.  Then I realized that my pocket had been picked, so to speak.

You still have not realized that your pocket has been picked, thus you are unable to perceive the deception.

#632    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 February 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

Sky

You bought into the deception, hook, line and sinker.  So did I, for the better part of 4 years.  Then I realized that my pocket had been picked, so to speak.

You still have not realized that your pocket has been picked, thus you are unable to perceive the deception.

You say there was a deception, yet you have provided no evidence of a deception,and, no government official has been arrested nor charged in the 9/11 attacks after more than 10 years and the reason is, there is no evidence.

I have noted that the CT folks have consistently confused themselves because they allowed themselves to be mislead by those who have no idea what they are talking about. Now, we have some CT folks claiming that no aircraft struck the WTC Towers, and that broken light poles were planted near the Pentagon the night before it was struck.

The list goes on and on, and I have posted many of their misconceptions, but it seems the CT foks have yet to grasp reality because they continue to pull things out of thin air that do not reflect reality.

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 February 2012 - 10:00 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#633    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

View PostQ24, on 17 February 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

I think the early pictures which appear to show a pristine lawn were not focused on the debris.

You refer to pictures like these: -

Posted Image

Posted Image

But when closer pictures were taken we can see the debris: -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Later pictures may not show as much debris as the FBI were busy clearing up: -

Posted Image

I don’t see reason to conclude any of the pictures are faked.

Yeah, those are the pics I was referring to. (I've been away from these discussions for awhile and your post made me wonder about their legitimacy)

Funny you say they are blurry and the debris may be hard to see. I, on the other hand thought they looked clear enough to show any of the debris in the later photos. I always assumed the debris was strewn across the lawn after the first pics were taken as they pulled debris from the building.

#634    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:52 AM

View PostW Tell, on 17 February 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

Yeah, those are the pics I was referring to. (I've been away from these discussions for awhile and your post made me wonder about their legitimacy)

Funny you say they are blurry and the debris may be hard to see. I, on the other hand thought they looked clear enough to show any of the debris in the later photos. I always assumed the debris was strewn across the lawn after the first pics were taken as they pulled debris from the building.

Here's another photo taken at the Pentagon.

Posted Image

#635    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 February 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

Here's another photo taken at the Pentagon.

Posted Image

Thanks for the pic, I don't think I've seen that one before.
But I think that pic came later than the very earliest moments, which is what I was asking Q about. But I am curious, do you know what they're picking up?

#636    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:24 AM

View PostW Tell, on 19 February 2012 - 12:43 AM, said:

Thanks for the pic, I don't think I've seen that one before.
But I think that pic came later than the very earliest moments, which is what I was asking Q about. But I am curious, do you know what they're picking up?

Wing flaps.

#637    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:55 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 19 February 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

Wing flaps.
I’d like it to be wing flaps to further quieten ‘no plane’ theories, but…

Posted Image

It doesn’t look like any part of a 757 wing flap that I can make out.

Another image here for comparison: -

Posted Image

skyeagle, please could you provide further input, other than just re-stating “Wing flaps”.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#638    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

:rolleyes:

Pieces of an identified American Airlines jet, strewn about outside and inside the Pentagon...September, 2001.  
Identified remains of passengers from a certain American Airlines jet, strewn about in incomprehensible fashion inside of the Pentagon, also curiously...September 2001.

Something tells me it wasn't an everyday occurrance.
In fact, something tells me it never happened before.

I wonder what it is we're actually debating here?

Perhaps you're really interested in detached wing flaps for some reason?
Maybe slats, spoiler plates, landing gear doors, emngine nacelles, landing gear parts, thrust reversers...

I just wonder why...

We know what hit the Pentagon.  We know how many people died there.  We know which plane it was, without a shadow of a doubt.

perhaps we're just discussing flaps for the sake of some technical interest?

Edited by MID, 19 February 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#639    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,992 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

Some of us, I don't think I'm the only one, like to consider events from a different perspective, and ask questions.

Such as, where are those other 9 wheels?  Where are those 2 engines?  Since when have aluminum fuselages acquired the ability to penetrate multiple walls and still retain enough structural integrity to leave such a pretty and picture-perfect exit hole?

And how could a lousy pilot flying an airplane way bigger and faster than anything he had ever flown in his short life make such an approach at such speeds and NOT overshoot his target, threading the proverbial needle to tolerances perhaps within 1%?

And why in hell won't the government settle this question by releasing any of the many videos it must possess that would prove their story conclusively?

#640    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 February 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

Some of us, I don't think I'm the only one, like to consider events from a different perspective, and ask questions.

Such as, where are those other 9 wheels?  Where are those 2 engines?

They were all there in the wreckage.

Since when have aluminum fuselages acquired the ability to penetrate multiple walls and still retain enough structural integrity to leave such a pretty and picture-perfect exit hole?

With the landing gear retracted in the horizonal position and traveling at hundreds of miles per hour, it is not unusual to see something like this.

Posted Image

Explosives definitely didn't create the damage you saw at the Pentagon. and the reason why is because the structure of the  Pentagon had suffered from impact damage and in one of the photos just before the B-757 struck the Pentagon, you can see the vertical stabilizer of the B-757.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My link

Edited by skyeagle409, 19 February 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#641    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostQ24, on 19 February 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

I'd like it to be wing flaps to further quieten 'no plane' theories, but…

Posted Image

It doesn't look like any part of a 757 wing flap that I can make out.

Another image here for comparison: -

Posted Image

skyeagle, please could you provide further input, other than just re-stating "Wing flaps".

Look at the flap traiing edges.In the following photo, what can you tell me what you see other than where the red arrow is pointing?

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 19 February 2012 - 06:47 PM.

#642    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,992 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

Sky

I assume that it is your position that the government always tells the truth?  Or seldom deceives?

#643    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,126 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

Such as, where are those other 9 wheels?  Where are those 2 engines?  Since when have aluminum fuselages acquired the ability to penetrate multiple walls and still retain enough structural integrity to leave such a pretty and picture-perfect exit hole?
That you do not understand how something could or did happen does not mean that it did not or could not happen. The fuselage and everything inside the fuselage penetrated the wall because of its kinetic energy.

In the same way a fleck of paint measuring 0.2mm traveling at orbital velocities can create a 4mm impact crater in the windshield of the Space Shuttle [SOURCE], an aircraft weighing over 200,000 pounds and traveling at around 500 mph has sufficient kinetic energy to penetrate a reinforced concrete wall.

You can disagree with me and whomever else brings this to your attention, but in the end, its basic physics that you are trying to say is wrong, not me or anyone else.

And how could a lousy pilot flying an airplane way bigger and faster than anything he had ever flown in his short life make such an approach at such speeds and NOT overshoot his target, threading the proverbial needle to tolerances perhaps within 1%?
And once again, as you have been told several times, he wasn't making "an approach". He was pointing the aircraft at the side of a building and hoping to hit it. You are the one ascribing super-human abilities, not us or anyone else. He was good enough to turn the aircraft around, point it at the Pentagon, firewall the throttles and keep it pointed there until he hit it, and that's really all he needed to be able to do. It didn't need to be pretty, it didn't need to be comfortable for the passengers, it didn't need to be safe for the aircraft. He didn't need to know how to do an "approach" or e4ven how to land the aircraft. It was a controlled crash, with perhaps a little luck thrown in that he didn't hit the highway first and cartwheel the aircraft into the Pentagon.

And why in hell won't the government settle this question by releasing any of the many videos it must possess that would prove their story conclusively?
Given your well known distrust of any information coming from the Government, it is highly hypocritical of you to be so incredulous that they haven't released any information that you wouldn't believe anyway.

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#644    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

I think we all understand that different perspective.

ong ago, we discussed in detail kinetic energy.  100 tons of metal impcting  at 800 feet per second.  It's unimaginable almost,  how much energy is liberated there.

Ever read about a piece of straw being embedded in a tree trunk, having been propelled by tornadic winds, and never even being broken...simply penetrating the wood by a couple inches?  That kind of phenomenon you should think about...

A good pilot couldn't have done it (it just doesn't fit the mindset...).
And you are of course an experienced heavy-iron pilot and know what lousy and adequately trained to fly straight and level, or even to fly straight at all is?
Oh, and that 1% tolerance you speak of as if it means something.
Quantify that 1%.  1% of what?

How many do they have?
Where are they?
Have you asked?

You see, we understand the different perspective.
I do, at least.
There's something lacking in the total perspective's logical / rational modality.

#645    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 February 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

Sky

I assume that it is your position that the government always tells the truth?  Or seldom deceives?

I am not implying that the government always tell the truth, but the 9/11 conspiracy folks have yet to provide evidence of a government conspiracy. You continue to ignore the fact that the black box was recovered along with remains of  bodies of passengers and crew of American 77, and remember, American Airlines reported that American 77 crashed at the Pentagon.

Edited by skyeagle409, 19 February 2012 - 08:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users