Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bride of Satan?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    s_laurel

s_laurel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:27 AM

It was this video about the girl that was ex satanist and was or to be bride of satan

#17    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• I wish I was more witty; then this might say something funny.

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:33 AM

Wow, was it just me or was she terribly painful to listen to?

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#18    dazdillinjah

dazdillinjah

Psychic Spy

• 1,214 posts

• "We went to explore the Moon & discovered the Earth" Gene Cernan

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:39 AM

I knew it had something to do with witches ..read the link

http://monsterwax.tr...om/brown1b.html

#19    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:35 AM

View PostJGirl, on 03 April 2011 - 04:21 AM, said:

yeah, why would satan get married?
:hmm:
Why would he...???? He's already in hell he doesn't need more of it!  :devil:

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#20    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:38 AM

View PostParacelse, on 04 April 2011 - 05:35 AM, said:

Why would he...???? He's already in hell he doesn't need more of it!  :devil:
Maybe it's one of his curses... :devil:

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#21    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:42 AM

View Postarenee, on 04 April 2011 - 05:38 AM, said:

Maybe it's one of his curses... :devil:
I'm as cursed as he is then being married twice at least it wasn't at the same time

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6

#22    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:43 AM

View PostParacelse, on 04 April 2011 - 05:42 AM, said:

I'm as cursed as he is then being married twice at least it wasn't at the same time
At least you weren't dumb enough to go back to the one you divorced first!  Always a silver lining Paracelse, always! :tu:

#23    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:03 AM

View Postarenee, on 04 April 2011 - 05:43 AM, said:

At least you weren't dumb enough to go back to the one you divorced first!  Always a silver lining Paracelse, always! :tu:
Do you know the expression going from to pass from Charybde in Scylla (French spelling)?  Scylla and Charybdis (English spelling) (I like confusion).. were two bad choices and well so was the marriages ... thus I wonder why an almighty Satan (in which I couldn't possibly believe) would choose 5 wives at the same time it would be like hell multiplied exponentially by each wife

République No.6

#24    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:26 AM

Charlie Sheen's vids are much better

#25    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

View PostParacelse, on 04 April 2011 - 08:03 AM, said:

Do you know the expression going from to pass from Charybde in Scylla (French spelling)?  Scylla and Charybdis (English spelling) (I like confusion).. were two bad choices and well so was the marriages ... thus I wonder why an almighty Satan (in which I couldn't possibly believe) would choose 5 wives at the same time it would be like hell multiplied exponentially by each wife
I do not know the expression but I'd like to think I'd make a wonderful to the man who marries me.  I would hope I wouldn't make their life terrible. :cry:

#26    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

I've never in my life heard of a bride of satan until now. Which reminds me. I once found a "Satan for Kids" web site a while back ago but I think they took it down because I can't find it anymore. I've tried to look into Satanism but it's hard to find good sources. But even though I've read some about it I never read anything about the bride of satan until now. Just to be clear, I looked into Satanism because I'm really interested in all the different beliefs out there, not because I was interested in becoming Satanic. People have asked me if I worshiped Satan though because of the pentacle tattoo on my collar bone. LOL. ignorant.... <_<

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

#27    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

View PostDisembodied Voice, on 04 April 2011 - 12:33 PM, said:

I've never in my life heard of a bride of satan until now. Which reminds me. I once found a "Satan for Kids" web site a while back ago but I think they took it down because I can't find it anymore. I've tried to look into Satanism but it's hard to find good sources. But even though I've read some about it I never read anything about the bride of satan until now. Just to be clear, I looked into Satanism because I'm really interested in all the different beliefs out there, not because I was interested in becoming Satanic. People have asked me if I worshiped Satan though because of the pentacle tattoo on my collar bone. LOL. ignorant.... <_<
Well of course it automatically makes you a Satanist.  Sheesh, how could it not?   ;) :no:  
Some people...
I'm not sure why there is such narrow-mindedness in the world.

#28    purplepsyche

purplepsyche

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

View Postarenee, on 04 April 2011 - 04:06 AM, said:

Thank you for this explanation!  If I cannot find any information online or in books, where would I do more research?  I don't think I've ever met a real Satanist so I can't ask them....
You're welcome. :)
You can't do research on "real" Satanists. As I mentioned there are no books on the subject, nor are there websites where they convene and chat it up. Which to them would seem as if they were advertising for members. It's a fascinating underground, you might say. They find one another and they network among their own the world over.

To be clear, because very often the term "Satanist" conjures notions of animal and baby sacrifice, that is not the psychology afforded in these Satanists. Nor is it suppose to be in The Church of Satan, according to The Eleven Rules of the Earth. "Do not kill      non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food. " (However, the key term here is "non-human" animals. Which then leaves the matter to one's personal discretion. I don't think even LaVey recognized the conflict when he proof read, projecting that he did bother to, the original manuscript before submitting it for publishing at Avon Books, as this was also included as part of the CoS and Satanic philosophy: "Satanism respects and exalts life. Children and animals are the purest expressions      of that life force, and as such are held sacred and precious in the eyes of      the Satanist. Besides, it is very un-Satanic to take any creature’s life against      its will."
When one compares that to part of the Eleven Rules of the Earth item 11, one could interpret that to then say if someone is continually offensive they are by their free will asking to be injured or killed.

CoS is the most well know Satanic organization in the U.S. and possibly the world. However, that is because LaVey was an opportunist who arrived on the scene to exploit the counter culture that was starting to grow among the youth of America in the early 60's.
When people think of Satanists, they think of CoS first, if they think of any church or Satanic organization in memory. Subsequently other groups have sprang up from LaVey's endeavor which include Temple of Set, who revere the God Set from the myths of ancient Egypt. And First Church of Satan, which is a misnomer because it only emerged in the 1990's. There are other Satanic organizations as well to be found on the net, including as mentioned, Joy of Satan.

However, again, there is a Satanism that is deeper than that what those commercial enterprises afford the curious public working a mouse, sitting before a computer modem and seeking to commune with what they're led to believe are dark forces, evil powers or the lord of antimatter and the antithesis of Yahweh.

I can't tell you how to find those people, however they are everywhere. And they have nothing whatever to do with LaVey's or any on-line Satanic organization, many who charge in order to join because counter culture is very profitable, because their spirit, if you will, predated what they consider the bubble gum with horns and pitch fork, that is very public today.

I hope that helps to clarify matters for you. I can be of no further assistance in your quest in that regard. :)

#29    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:50 PM

View Postarenee, on 04 April 2011 - 12:20 PM, said:

I do not know the expression but I'd like to think I'd make a wonderful to the man who marries me.  I would hope I wouldn't make their life terrible. :cry:
It usually takes to make a marriage horrible, I don't believe in single responsibilities   :innocent:   :devil:

République No.6

#30    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:02 PM

Wow purplepsyche You seem to know a lot. It's very interesting.  :tu:

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users