Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

if you could ask jesus 1 question.....

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#91    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,802 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 23 February 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

Nobody knows me like Jesus...

I have friends and family too. But nobody can compare to God and no-one can know you as intimately either. Comunicating with God lights a fire in your heart and puts silk on your soul. Its not sad at all.
God and Jesus tend to share the opinions and views of the individual who worships them. No surprise then that they (you) would know you best.

#92    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,959 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

How about a cup of coffee ?

It's going to be long day ....

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#93    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,085 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 23 February 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

Nobody knows me like Jesus...

I have friends and family too. But nobody can compare to God and no-one can know you as intimately either. Comunicating with God lights a fire in your heart and puts silk on your soul. Its not sad at all.

Does God say anything back to you when you 'communicate' with Him?

#94    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 24 February 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

Does God say anything back to you when you 'communicate' with Him?

Don't know about her, but for me at least yes. Mind you, it isn't in the form of an audible voice, but it is through the spirit that he speaks. He has given me many signs. Most of which I've luckily been able to interpret pretty well I think. Although it's taken quite a lot of time and practice. Main thing is it's possible if one opens up to him, opens up to their own spiritual nature, and continues to grow closer and closer to him.

It's incredibly difficult for a atheist to understand, for everything to them is nothing but purely physical and nothing more.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#95    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 23 February 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

God and Jesus tend to share the opinions and views of the individual who worships them. No surprise then that they (you) would know you best.

Please help me to understand exactly what hatred you have toward Christians. The very close minded, bigoted, hateful, predjudice, offensive, and aggressive nature you so willingly love to stereotype all Christians as appears to be no different than your own. Therefore the only two conclusions I can come to are that you are either self loathing or hypocritical. Possibly a combination of the two. If I'm mistaken then please correct me, and help me to better understand.

I'm only forced to assume since nearly every post I've seen of yours is a demeaning to some Christian's previous post.

I'm not trying to start a fight, simply attempting to understand your confusing thought pattern.

Edited by AquilaChrysaetos, 24 February 2013 - 05:17 AM.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#96    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,802 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 24 February 2013 - 05:16 AM, said:

Please help me to understand exactly what hatred you have toward Christians.
Sorry? Where have I expressed any hate?

#97    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,085 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 24 February 2013 - 05:06 AM, said:

Don't know about her, but for me at least yes. Mind you, it isn't in the form of an audible voice, but it is through the spirit that he speaks. He has given me many signs. Most of which I've luckily been able to interpret pretty well I think. Although it's taken quite a lot of time and practice. Main thing is it's possible if one opens up to him, opens up to their own spiritual nature, and continues to grow closer and closer to him.

It's incredibly difficult for a atheist to understand, for everything to them is nothing but purely physical and nothing more.

An atheist is merely someone who rejects the belief in there being a God or gods.

Edited by Abramelin, 24 February 2013 - 04:01 PM.

#98    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

I wouldn't go that far; an atheist is someone who has no god.  Active rejection is possible but not necessary.

#99    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

What to ask Jesus, assuming he is the Son of God and Second Person of the Holy Trinity.   One would be tempted to ask why he wasn't more clear in his teaching -- so much of what we are told he said he didn't really say but only kinda implied -- maybe -- if you read the passages the way others want you to.

But that would be disrespectful.  It is best to give gods due respect.  I guess I might ask why he didn't do more to discourage slavery and equality for women and minorities, and maybe -- oh, dear, I'm being disrespectful again.

I suppose I might say, "Honored to meet you; I trust you've fully recovered from your wounds."

#100    highdesert50

highdesert50

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Jesus you are to us the human embodiment of an alien life-form; how are we to evolve to a level that advocates the altruistic love you personify, when it seems we can barely manage civil discourse?

#101    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,710 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 24 February 2013 - 05:06 AM, said:

I think what you're meant to say here is that you believe you are more superior than atheists.

#102    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Where the hell have you been?

#103    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Can I go to heaven now?

#104    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,143 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

No questions, Jesus explains it all, no one is better or less in the eyes of love.

#105    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:06 AM

If I could ask Jesus one question it would be:

"Mr. Jesus, could you lend me your ear? I am a time traveler from the future and I came back to give you some things."  I would then proceed to hand him a box with a camera and a digital camera, some spare batteries, and a tablet with a multi-lingual instruction mannual. This tablet would already have Google as it's homepage.

"What is this, my child?" Jesus might could possibly say.

"These are things that will make your life and and the rest of Humanity's life better later on down the road. Us, Humans don't handle third party knowledge very well. So anything you can report and document will be of a great help!"

(This post is not meant to flame or disrespect the views or beliefs of others. I don't think it's far-fetched to think that even Jesus had a sense of humour.)

Kind Regards.

Great thread, OP!
:tu:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users