Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

The People's Voice Secures London Studio

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#136    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostReann, on 04 September 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Yeah. I don't know. It get's kind of out there. But, it gives thought other cultures and stories . Seems that each culture had a name for things.Seems that David Icke  calls that which Christians refer to as demons , he calls them reptilian.
I listened to a man yesterday on you tube. . He claims to be black ops or have been black ops. I don't know how authentic this is or not . I know black ops are no different than regular people in a crowd, one would never know if one was talking to one or not. I know, because I've met people before. And you know what? they were so very nice - yet they did what they were told to do.Some stuff they have to do is really weird. Again I really don't know if this video is authentic.

Every culture their is a demon but what I believe they are refering to is the reptilian, it all seems to go back to them.  Every culture has the same story but with a change in names, convenient isn't it.

#137    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,575 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Jones is a tool.

#138    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 05 September 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

Jones is a tool.

People are scared of him as he thinks for himself and can see what is going on in his country.  Anyone who thinks differently from anyone else is always the nutter.

#139    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,019 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 03 September 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

They are actually real.

What has happened is these guys have hacked into our system and created a schism, duality.  from oneness to the universe to duality.  The reptiles have just diconnected us from the universal energy.   Saturn used to be our sun beaming the energy to this planet but the buggers have switched it off causing what you see now, hell on earth.

I know I'm late to this 'discussion' but....

Posted Image

Edited by Taun, 05 September 2013 - 07:47 PM.

#140    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostTaun, on 05 September 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Posted Image

View PostTaun, on 05 September 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Posted Image

Thanks for your input.

Edited by david icke is right, 05 September 2013 - 08:01 PM.

#141    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 05 September 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

People are scared of him as he thinks for himself and can see what is going on in his country.  Anyone who thinks differently from anyone else is always the nutter.

Oh, the establishment is definitely scared of Alex. He knows what's going on. Why do you think they go to such lengths to discredit him? And let me tell you, he has a TON, of listeners all over the world. Everyone I know listens to him. Even people, I never would have guessed, listen to his show on a daily basis.

#142    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,019 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 05 September 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

Thanks for your input.

You are most certainly welcome...

#143    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,575 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 05 September 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

People are scared of him as he thinks for himself and can see what is going on in his country.
Because his imaginary friends tell him, gee he's so smart.

#144    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 06 September 2013 - 07:36 AM, said:

Because his imaginary friends tell him, gee he's so smart.

smart enough to see through the bull. :tu:

#145    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,771 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

David Icke is wrong

#146    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

The shell suit is my fav! - haha

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#147    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,575 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

smart enough to see through the bull. :tu:
He can't see through his own.

#148    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,575 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

View PostBurt Gummer, on 05 September 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Oh, the establishment is definitely scared of Alex. He knows what's going on. Why do you think they go to such lengths to discredit him? And let me tell you, he has a TON, of listeners all over the world. Everyone I know listens to him. Even people, I never would have guessed, listen to his show on a daily basis.
It is interesting you need to invent what the "establishment" does. What great lengths? Why do they need discredit someone who does such a good job of that themselves?

No different than fundamentalist crying persecution for their own stupidity.

#149    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 06 September 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

It is interesting you need to invent what the "establishment" does. What great lengths? Why do they need discredit someone who does such a good job of that themselves?

No different than fundamentalist crying persecution for their own stupidity.

I find that people who constantly attack others over their viewpoints, as you seem to be doing, are usually very insecure people, themselves. Your posts in this thread reek of hate, and why? Because you don't like someone else's opinions or viewpoints? It's your opinion that Alex is a 'tool'. Well, that's your opinion. Pretty sure the millions of viewers who listen to him would disagree.

#150    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,575 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostBurt Gummer, on 06 September 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

I find that people who constantly attack others over their viewpoints, as you seem to be doing, are usually very insecure people, themselves. Your posts in this thread reek of hate, and why? Because you don't like someone else's opinions or viewpoints? It's your opinion that Alex is a 'tool'. Well, that's your opinion. Pretty sure the millions of viewers who listen to him would disagree.
As you lack the comprehension skills I'll make it clear for you; I hate stupidity. Whether it's spouted by you or a million others.

I find it funny you're here telling me my posts reek of hate, yet your role model's only form of debate is slander. Forget facts or evidence, you can't even see the damn obvious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users