Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

can astral travel turn into a dream?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 26 February 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

That's what is seemed like too, the dream was like watching a movie in a past event in history. I wasn't in it and couldn't control it like you would your own dreams. I was just observing and it seemed it was a dream projected to me by the guide after I became attuned to his thoughts.

Sounds like to me you were observing a Past life then

#17    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

• "Everything is relative" - Elbert Einstein

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 24 February 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:

I astral projected once with absolutely no vibrations.

I do too quite often. Also, I project when my spirit wants to and not when I want to.

Posted Image

#18    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,290 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostSpiritTraveler, on 27 February 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

I do too quite often. Also, I project when my spirit wants to and not when I want to.

Yes this is what I noticed..

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#19    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,965 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

View PostSpiritTraveler, on 27 February 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

This is probably 70% of how it happens for me too - if there is a reason or need for me to be projected and out, it has nothing to do with anything other than my awareness level / recall level of what my higher self/soul is doing. It will happen regardless of what i do or don't do to be honest.  Also to add to earlier discussion, quite often in my experience dreams do become projections and projections will become semi dream states IF you are unable to comprehend what you are experiencing or trying to do so through ego consciousness. You know this happens when you get a very lucid/ real experience coupled with some really bizarre plotlines that seem autonomous/or froma movie scape type setting.

That is no reason however to discount the experience, it just means for these parts your perceptions were struggling to put meaning to the experience and had little to draw from in your 'experience bank' to make sense of it, so reverted to more ego archetypical meanings.   There is still work to do in decoding these archetypical meanings and images because it's still part of human consciousness and psychology. It's a good deal to settle for the 70/30  in this, accept that 70% of what you get is real / truth and 30% is distorted simply because of the multitude of filters and layers your perceptions are buried in due to belief systems, ego, duality constructs etc.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 27 February 2013 - 06:51 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users