Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revelation unsealed: New beginning is near

prometheuslocke

Okay :hmm: , I turned it off as soon as the Word Alien appeared.,Three minutes and six seconds of my life wasted.

As for Biblical prophecy,same old same old :sleepy: .

Here's to a new beginning. (That means don't give up, or do nothing.)

Did they say who or what is the Dragon?

KJV_Matthew_24-36.jpg
  • Like 2

But on a more serious note..... :yes: ! :yes:!! :yes:!!!

tzun1331l.jpg

Edited by taniwha

I'm a Christian, so I guess I got nothing to worry about?

Go back up a few messages to the one with the quote from Matthew. That has always kinda bothered me -- not even the Son knows something the Father only knows -- but I thought the Son and the Father were both part of God. Is God keeping secrets from himself?

Ah I just noticed something -- our quote omits that. Most interesting.

How very strange.... best part of this post is the avatar.

• Like 1

Isnt Satan the dragon?

Quite, but I think he meant who the earthly incarnation would be - the antichrist.... jmo. I don't personally believe that Christians will ever learn who the AC is while on earth. We will be in the mezzanine by the time he makes his appearance to the adoration of the crowds. Think Obama in his first few months in office - except with crowds like an early Beatles concert.

I always take advice from an anonymous You Tube poster named MoForbiddenKnowledge.

See, I'm not a sheeple.

Sometimes i wonder, what will happened if i made up a story with false facts and put it on youtube...... :mellow:

Go back up a few messages to the one with the quote from Matthew. That has always kinda bothered me -- not even the Son knows something the Father only knows -- but I thought the Son and the Father were both part of God. Is God keeping secrets from himself?

I've always thought of it as the Son being basically human he doesn't have the memory capacity as God, so stuff like "what did in the Dinosaurs, who shot Kennedy, who'll betray you to the Romans, when the world will end" etc etc didn't get transferred from the main hard-drive to the peripheral if you follow my tortured metaphor.

• Like 2

Sometimes i wonder, what will happened if i made up a story with false facts and put it on youtube...... :mellow:

Which facts are false?

all of what is in the video are the opinions of a person.... plain and simple....

the dragon i believe is an organisation...

not so much as any one person... but then again if you look at the world economics....

the dragon could be referring to china....

china is often refereed to as a dragon....

but then again... that’s just another opinion on the pile....

we can sit back and watch all kinds of videos like this all day...

and still have the same bowl of mud to look into...

we have seen the same kind of stuff after every "major" catastrophe... or any kind of actions of war... (remember the gulf war?)

still does not bring us any closer to any kind of light....

just more fear and paranoia....

so .... this vid is starting a thing on sept 2016.....

dec 21 2012..... ring any bells.....

hey.... im still here..... and so are you.....

same thing..... different pile....

Which facts are false?

The ones that have no real documets to prove its a fact.

A fact is something that is true and cannot be proven otherwise, example gravity is fact or you will die if someone cut your head.

People are using the word fact like its nothing, most of people posting "facts"are really just thought or theories or some evidence that doesn't prove or disprove a S*it.

the dragon i believe is an organisation...

not so much as any one person... but then again if you look at the world economics....

the dragon could be referring to china....

china is often refereed to as a dragon....

Didn't the Japanese refer to America as "The sleeping dragon" around the time of Pearl Harbour, WW2 ?

The main character of the Wheel of Time books is called the Dragon Reborn, and the last book in the series just came out... Sign of the End of Days? Maybe....