Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading Please

mn001

I am 33 yrs old. I am a mother. And I'm relatively a normal person. But I have questions that have no answers. A reading would be appreciated.:)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mn001

• puridalan

• firearchdruid

• lookingfortruth

Em the first thing I got was one of your sons is one of the names john or johnathan? Anyways, the child seems to be not fitting in quite right if that makes sense.

Em the first thing I got was one of your sons is one of the names john or johnathan? Anyways, the child seems to be not fitting in quite right if that makes sense.

I do have a son but his name isn't john or johnathan but I have two younger brothers and there middle names begin w/ J's.

K, second name choice was matthew, anywho I don't always get names right, sorry, best of luck!

K, second name choice was matthew, anywho I don't always get names right, sorry, best of luck!

One of my brother's name is Matthew.

That leads me to one conclusion, since it keeps having to do with your brothers, if that's the first thought to come through my mind...your thinking about them. Have they been on your mind lately? Why health issues, or seeing each other lately or haven't...miscommunciation...is there something wrong in that area?

That leads me to one conclusion, since it keeps having to do with your brothers, if that's the first thought to come through my mind...your thinking about them. Have they been on your mind lately? Why health issues, or seeing each other lately or haven't...miscommunciation...is there something wrong in that area?

Yeah they have been on my mind. I don't see them as much as I wish we should see each other but with our busy lives its not really a suprise.

I tend to worry about my sisters and brothers naturally anyway. But I know they are adults and can take care of themselves. My sister and I have a sort of "sense" when something might not be in order per say. Then end up hearing or finding out just like that. And there are alot of "paranormal things" that has happen in my life, nothing really extreme but I've been getting a "feeling" like there's something I need to "know". I know this sounds weird but I usually ignore these type of "feelings" but its been kind of gnawing at me. Can't seem to put my finger on it. Sorry if I sound crazy.

O, trust me you don't sound crazy whatsoever...if I told people some of the things I've been through without fully explaining they'd think I was nuts too :P So, trust me it's not even slightly odd to me. Anyways, yes I would advise checking up on them, telling them that you had this feeling and just nudge them to open up. Sometimes when people are most depressed/confused/scared it's best to not be the same like them, but to help them coax out of it and be there for them

Good lucK!

I am 33 yrs old. I am a mother. And I'm relatively a normal person. But I have questions that have no answers. A reading would be appreciated. :)

legal issue?

O, trust me you don't sound crazy whatsoever...if I told people some of the things I've been through without fully explaining they'd think I was nuts too :P So, trust me it's not even slightly odd to me. Anyways, yes I would advise checking up on them, telling them that you had this feeling and just nudge them to open up. Sometimes when people are most depressed/confused/scared it's best to not be the same like them, but to help them coax out of it and be there for them

Good lucK!

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Thought I'd just re-use this thread. But I've been getting that nagging feeling again but this time the "feeling" is actually telling me to open my mind and because there's something that needs to be "heard" or "seen". I've always had this "feeling" as said in the beginning of the thread. But it started to get a bit stronger, this one night I had gotten that paralizing feeling like when your being held down against your own will but this time I can hear mumbling sounds. Not really able to describe. But I've had this happen to me before, and always just prayed and called upon God and Jesus for strength and protection. Then it goes away but this time the nagging feeling has been telling me to concentrate because there's something that needs to be heard. I know I sound crazy but I'm just being honest. Weird stuff has always happened but I just always ignored anything that had scared me or suprised me. Not to mention also I'm a big chicken. LOL But I'm afraid to to that because 1)due to religous stuff I've been told, it may not be good 2)even if that might or might not be true, seeing and knowing may not always be the best thing. Maybe someone can signal in and get some insight. Just a thought I'd vent.

My thoughts, is that you need to do the exploring...sometimes you must be your own guide. Forget all pre-concieved ideas or moral laws one is taught, well not saying empty them overboard..rather to be more free flowing for a certain time..to find more...that nothing is written in stone.

Pretend you are like water, flexiable, bendable, able to transform into many things, and yet almost neutral..a good listener and input source. Last time I did you a reading it pointed more to your brothers; however, this time your father directly comes to mind first. You should in my opinion think about that for a few first.

Your second choice? :blink:

yes, your eventually going to succeed