Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help big time=/

Heaven_Sent

Alright I know this aint the site for this but please work with me here..I need help big time!plz dont be negative or tel me ya told me so please I got enough crying already.How do u mend a broken heart when he's all I wanted =( knowing we could of been more and is the future what u make it.Because i don't know if i like where I'm taken mine in nursen?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosewin

• crtDzyn

• Heaven_Sent

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is natural to feel heart break and ache so nothing can stop it from starting. Only by ACCEPTANCE of the situation can you begin to heal. That is the hardest part, letting go of hope, though we cannot let go on our own, by accepting we cannot be with someone who does not want to be with us will we be able to move anykind of forwards.

Well said by Rosewin. Take what you've seen in this person as confirmation that this exists in the world. You know it's out there. Though it may be rare to come by, and never in the same exact way (this is the part you let go), you will find those things that make your pulse rush in someone new. The situation is what you make of it in your interpretation of what this means for you. If you take the experience for what it was and stay optimistic about your future the negatives will be easier to swallow. You grow when your heart mends so, if you let it, the experience will benefit you when the sting softens.

At the very grimmest point you can still be comforted in knowing you can't truly appreciate love and joy without knowing heart break and sorrow. These things make life worth living.