Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Am I god?

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#16    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostDarkwind, on 04 January 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

In pantheism god is everything, so we are god along with everything else, rocks, kittycats, dogs, birds.... As above, so below.

Nearly right.

While pantheism says god is everything there are no seperate objects which exist. Everything is one. This is possible because reality is just a collection of perceptions it isnt objectively real.

So in effect the only thing that exists is your mind and this is what God is.

#17    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostKainFall, on 04 January 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

no one likes you pharaoh!!! You are no god. Simply an image to pertain OF god. douche :P, making my point through aspiration. What more do you have to say oh great reader of the symbols.. whether against or With the odds of having the head or mind, or possibly even pertain you brain into the equation for equitable contemplation.

See Korey, We All know what were talking bout :P
Curiously.....

#18    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostKainFall, on 04 January 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

no one likes you pharaoh!!! You are no god. Simply an image to pertain OF god. douche :P, making my point through aspiration. What more do you have to say oh great reader of the symbols.. whether against or With the odds of having the head or mind, or possibly even pertain you brain into the equation for equitable contemplation.

See Korey, We All know what were talking bout :P

What is reality made out of?

Most people will answer matter and energy because they dont know any different. When we get our science books out and look at colour we discover than colour isnt actually a property of photons. Photons come in different wavelengths and our eyes detect those wavelengths within a small range of frequencies. When they do they send electrical signals to the brain and its your brain that creates your experience of colour from them.

Now thats a problem for a materialist because it shows a part of reality is made out of mind. If you doubt it then how can one person see blue sky and a colourblind one see green sky? That should start you off on a little journey which will end with you discovering that reality is 100% mind.

The final realisation is that the mind is not confined within your skull. If thats hard to get your head around then think about how colour, which is mind, exists outside of your head. There is in fact no division between reality and mind because they are the same thing. All that exists is your mind and it is the creator of your experiences. It is God.

#19    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 04 January 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

Curiously.....

Really, Gaht dang it pharaoh, I apologize for my intrusion of apathetic attempt of reason an explanation. I understand that your stance "could" be over a higher explanation of/for the soul.. And an even deeper meaning behind that.. I shouldv put it into consideration. The depth of ones own mind.. An how far it can go.

But a pawn from a higher game... Its just history.

I see behind your deception. I have no furthur right to question your mind.. No more than any other person presumably.. Sigh*

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#20    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 04 January 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

What is reality made out of?

Most people will answer matter and energy because they dont know any different. When we get our science books out and look at colour we discover than colour isnt actually a property of photons. Photons come in different wavelengths and our eyes detect those wavelengths within a small range of frequencies. When they do they send electrical signals to the brain and its your brain that creates your experience of colour from them.

Now thats a problem for a materialist because it shows a part of reality is made out of mind. If you doubt it then how can one person see blue sky and a colourblind one see green sky? That should start you off on a little journey which will end with you discovering that reality is 100% mind.

The final realisation is that the mind is not confined within your skull. If thats hard to get your head around then think about how colour, which is mind, exists outside of your head. There is in fact no division between reality and mind because they are the same thing. All that exists is your mind and it is the creator of your experiences. It is God.

I completely understand where your coming at... Simply because I payed attention in school... An common sense....100% mind. over matter.. Your basically Talking about a grid.. This grid. Explained through many of ancient languages.. Latin Being a strong Example.. Hyroglyphs, Being an overall Entity of the Idea... And Even the Simple Chinese LAnguage.. All Grids of mediums and forms of Perception.. Its simple/basic mathematics.. Theres no saying its not true, or its not possible.. Cause you just thought of it.. Its the basis of your thought of insanity.. Which is where i think the grid of space time continuum lies... Thus the subject through/of racism.

#21    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

I didnt think i was going to explain that as well as I did. Whoop Whoop for me.

#22    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,128 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 04 January 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Most people will answer matter and energy because they dont know any different.
And unlike you, they'd be right.

OT: Is the fact that CERN contradicts your delusional position the reason you haven't responded to http://www.unexplain...45#entry4602582
?

How is it the materialist's problem you can't tell the difference between perception and reality?

First you'd have to show our perception of colour exists outside our head.

#23    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 04 January 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

And unlike you, they'd be right.

OT: Is the fact that CERN contradicts your delusional position the reason you haven't responded to http://www.unexplain...45#entry4602582
?

How is it the materialist's problem you can't tell the difference between perception and reality?

First you'd have to show our perception of colour exists outside our head.

I think you might have lost the point with your materialistic view for criticism. Ingenious form of abnormality. But it tends to make people feel like there not getting there point across.. Always a good punt for further explanation though..

Perception is simply and as stated... What we are perceiving of reality...
theres no formality in that.. true.. aside from ourselfes forming a perception... of reality

Edited by KainFall, 04 January 2013 - 03:45 PM.

#24    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,128 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostKainFall, on 04 January 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

I think you might have lost the point with your materialistic view for criticism. Ingenious form of abnormality. But it tends to make people feel like there not getting there point across.. Always a good punt for further explanation though..
A straw man argument is a logical fallacy.

Materialism in no shape or form contradicts colour perception.

#25    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 04 January 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

If i even knew what you just said, i would of loved to go more in depth in conversation over it.. But idk what a Straw man Argument is.. Or logical Fallacy..

im sure your completely right, Materialism in no shape or form contradicts colour perception.. even though i can pertain that as a lie.. Through a materialistic outlook towards.. ohh idk... say a perception... An say the science that colors give off emotions or set moods of perception.. Imagine your life outlook setting a mood.. Like a dim light.. It could be considered materialistic.. through the idea and fact that its what you made yourself out to be..

Edit: An sry for editing my original post.. ill fix it back i sppose.

--- I dont understand the term behind Materialism in no shape or form "Contradicts" colour perception.. So im just throwing out brain farts..

Edited by KainFall, 04 January 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#26    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 04 January 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

perception

#27    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,128 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostKainFall, on 04 January 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

im sure your completely right, Materialism in no shape or form contradicts colour perception.. even though i can pertain that as a lie.. Through a materialistic outlook towards.. ohh idk... say a perception... An say the science that colors give off emotions or set moods of perception.. Imagine your life outlook setting a mood.. Like a dim light.. It could be considered materialistic.. through the idea and fact that its what you made yourself out to be..
Perhaps you can explain more why you think materialism is incompatible with colour perception?
A mood is an emotional state, part of the central nervous system.

#28    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 04 January 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

Perhaps you can explain more why you think materialism is incompatible with colour perception?
A mood is an emotional state, part of the central nervous system.

Im pretty sure your Signature explains the answer to that question pretty clearly...

You basically just asked me to pull out my PHD and tell you why life exists.. Iv been awake for 17 hours. im going to sleep.. Add me.. PM me.. An maybe we can start a blog.. Im only 20 for crying out loud. lol

Edited by KainFall, 04 January 2013 - 04:01 PM.

#29    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,128 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 04 January 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

perception
I imagine you're trying to link a definition (it didn't work)

However you realise materialism doesn't reject the mind? The mind is a complex biological network

#30    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,128 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostKainFall, on 04 January 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Im pretty sure your Signature explains the answer to that question pretty clearly...
Non sequitur

You basically just asked me to pull out my PHD and tell you why life exists.. Iv been awake for 17 hours. im going to sleep.. Add me.. PM me.. An maybe we can start a blog.. Im only 20 for crying out loud. lol
I don't know what you're talking about. I asked why you called it a lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users