Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#2041    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,538 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 25 March 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

Any luck yet Sakari? I think I know the answer!

This was one of the first threads I saw when I joined but I can't say I've followed it :w00t:

Anyway, just thought I'd check in at page 136 to see what's up. I'm sure you'd have some amazing orb footage by now if your cameras are still rolling :clap:

Nothing.....I am trying to believe so I can get em'

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2042    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

View PostSakari, on 25 March 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

Nothing.....I am trying to believe so I can get em'

Well, Sakari, these spirits are intelligent, and their weapons are deception, doubt, and scepticism. When hearts and minds are taken captive by these deceptions, when there is doubt, when there is scepticism, they are winning.

The sceptics always patter on about the fact, why ain't demons thrashing homes and killing people. Well, that is about as subtle as a freight train. If demons caused an epidemic of thrashed homes and killing people, THEN everyone would be thinking, geez I think we need a mass of ministers, prayer, and exorcisms.

We dealing with a level of malevolence that can't be provoked into stupidity. Also doesn't mean people haven't had terrifying experiences and have their whole lives held in bondage to demonic oppression that led to their drug addictions, suicidal thoughts, loss of employment and money and other personal losses due to their miserable sexual addictions that no matter how hard they try and pray can't break free from, not to mention other self destructive behaviors. They're thoughts and hearts will never be pure and joy-filled, all they have is gloom and exercises in futility. Life is a rolling uphill battle.

And say you do succeed in inviting a demon, whose to say in ten or fifteen years from now, you've lost your wife, your home, and maybe your living out on the street with dirty dingy clothes and stringy matted hair having the same arguments every day with Harold the cat because you've gone beyond dementia into insanity (because of the personal costs of such an experience). Mind you, I am not saying mentally disabled street persons are demonically oppressed by any means at all. Just painting a scenario.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#2043    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

Like I keep saying, I guess you have it all right and everybody who does experience something are either liars or mentally ill. Right? Not many options... I do wonder what would happen if somebody who had experienced something were to undertake a lie detector test and have a psychological evaluation and shock horror... they're not a liar nor are they mentally unstable. Where does that leave us then, skeptics? Something unconscious? Yes, I think so. Some of you will jump on any conclusion you can without considering that you just might be wrong. I think some believers are a lot more rational than some of the skeptics.

You're not a real investigator, Sakari. You've already drawn your conclusions before you even begun. You're not genuinely interested in perusing the unknown. You enjoy ridiculing people, that's just the way I read your responses.

You will NEVER get answers (nor evidence) that satisfy you on this forum so why do you keep this thread going? For all these years in fact? Because, it's my view, you enjoy feeling intellectually superior over others and making them and their experiences feel small and insignificant, just because you and the little bubble you live in can't relate. I told you what to do if you really wanted to find evidence and I honestly don't think you have done it, nor will you. It would require far too much effort.

Edited by The Skater Boy, 26 March 2013 - 08:40 PM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#2044    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

Skater Boy, it's easy to see Sakari in that light in this topic. I wanted to say that to him too, but I thought there might be more than that, he seemed sincere too (though I'm bad at saying who's truly deceptive, can smell the obvious just-taunters etc though). After taking a glance at his birthchart it became pretty evident.. I thought to myself "if you get this guy to experience something paranormal or out-of-bounds, you can do that to anyone". Because his birthchart says so clearly that he's a practical man to the bone. Practical in the sense of being opposite to "sensitive to supernatural". More Taurus in his birthchart than anyone else's I seen so far, absense of water signs, just Neptune in Scorpio being the only thing that'd support the kind of approach we have. So if Seeker or anyone else "successes" with Sakari, you know they're worth their coin. edit: and that Sakari has really done all he can if he successes, I'd say 150% effort from him if he does. Not that it'd seem impossible for him from the birthchart point of view, just saying.

Edited by Mikko-kun, 26 March 2013 - 10:30 PM.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#2045    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,538 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 26 March 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Like I keep saying, I guess you have it all right and everybody who does experience something are either liars or mentally ill. Right? Not many options... I do wonder what would happen if somebody who had experienced something were to undertake a lie detector test and have a psychological evaluation and shock horror... they're not a liar nor are they mentally unstable. Where does that leave us then, skeptics? Something unconscious? Yes, I think so. Some of you will jump on any conclusion you can without considering that you just might be wrong. I think some believers are a lot more rational than some of the skeptics.

You're not a real investigator, Sakari. You've already drawn your conclusions before you even begun. You're not genuinely interested in perusing the unknown. You enjoy ridiculing people, that's just the way I read your responses.

You will NEVER get answers (nor evidence) that satisfy you on this forum so why do you keep this thread going? For all these years in fact? Because, it's my view, you enjoy feeling intellectually superior over others and making them and their experiences feel small and insignificant, just because you and the little bubble you live in can't relate. I told you what to do if you really wanted to find evidence and I honestly don't think you have done it, nor will you. It would require far too much effort.

A few things...

1. I do not keep this thread going, people replying to it do.

2. I am genuinely interested in perusing the unknown.

3. :" You enjoy ridiculing people, that's just the way I read your responses. " That is your opinion, and I can say the way you are reading them, is not the intent at all.

4. " Because, it's my view, you enjoy feeling intellectually superior over others and making them and their experiences feel small and insignificant, just because you and the little bubble you live in can't relate."  Again, your view is wrong. I do not know who I am " intellectually superior " to at all. So, with that said, I do not enjoy anything like that. If I did, I would post how I have super powers, or how I can talk to ghosts, or see the future. Then, I would fit that description well. I am far from living in a bubble. ( although I wish I did )

5. I have experienced things, and they are posted on this very site. " sightings from skeptics ".

View PostMikko-kun, on 26 March 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

Skater Boy, it's easy to see Sakari in that light in this topic. I wanted to say that to him too, but I thought there might be more than that, he seemed sincere too (though I'm bad at saying who's truly deceptive, can smell the obvious just-taunters etc though). After taking a glance at his birthchart it became pretty evident.. I thought to myself "if you get this guy to experience something paranormal or out-of-bounds, you can do that to anyone". Because his birthchart says so clearly that he's a practical man to the bone. Practical in the sense of being opposite to "sensitive to supernatural". More Taurus in his birthchart than anyone else's I seen so far, absense of water signs, just Neptune in Scorpio being the only thing that'd support the kind of approach we have. So if Seeker or anyone else "successes" with Sakari, you know they're worth their coin. edit: and that Sakari has really done all he can if he successes, I'd say 150% effort from him if he does. Not that it'd seem impossible for him from the birthchart point of view, just saying.

Thanks Mikko. :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2046    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,849 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)
"Evil spirits" aren't even slightly evil, they're just epically misunderstood.

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#2047    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

View PostYamato, on 27 March 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

"Evil spirits" aren't even slightly evil, they're just epically misunderstood.

People don't read a few pages and realized other people said that already.

Either way, your words just gibberish because there is no valid explanation.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2048    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,477 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

Brian, has anyone ever told you you're a very polite and pleasant person online? You really know how to ask people nicely to explain themselves do you?

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#2049    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 27 March 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

Brian, has anyone ever told you you're a very polite and pleasant person online? You really know how to ask people nicely to explain themselves do you?

Thanks, I like your avatar, it's very blue and reminds me of smurfs!

I know you are trying to be sarcasic with your comment, I have been an active reader on the paranormal section for over five years, i am not here to win "The Super Duper Nice Polite Guy Of the Year Award", since 1) it does not exsist here and 2) there is no cash prize.

I also do not need to feel to sugar coat topics, if you don't notice i mostly ignore the threads of peoples stories since I wasn't there, i don't know the people and there is no way to legitimize their claims. There are exceptions where they make claims (I caught it on video/photo but can't figure out to upload it) and after a few questions the person comes clean or just vanishes or just never push that discussion.

I also learned that talking to nicely to the ones who claim to have supers powers do not make them show me, except telling me more stories (thinking i am some one who is gullible), i could read more believable stories from deviantart.com's fan based stories.

There are threads that i have helped explain how their photos exist and then you get others who try to trick people (like this guy who claimed his client sent him a photo and i just used google images and found out it was posted by some one completely different and also on a completely different time) where i hold no bars to.

My advice to you, put me on ignore or don't read my posts.

Offtopic, what ever happen to that guy sakari with that cell picture of that women taking a photo of her son with a ghost app picture in it?

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2050    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,477 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Nah, I'm gonna keep reading your posts. Just thought you were a lot better guy than what you play yourself out to be here in this topic at least. I like it when you dont sugar-coat things, critical views are often underappreciated, you must've noticed that. :D I like reading those stories, it's like reading good books sometimes, and it's better because they could be true. I'm someone gullible so I think that just adds to the entertairnment value.. but I figured there's no harm in holding the possibility because it's not gonna change my worldview whether it's true or not. They're just experiences of other people at most anyhow. What you experience yourself is more weighting in my scale, I think that's how it should be whether you're a believer or not. But just 2 cents, that.

#2051    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

Sakari, it would be an evil act for someone to post how to bring evil spirits in your life. Why don't you pray to God for some sort of revelation. He does answer prayers, this I know.

#2052    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Skater boy said:

"I do wonder what would happen if somebody who had experienced something were to undertake a lie detector test and have a psychological evaluation and shock horror... they're not a liar nor are they mentally unstable. Where does that leave us then, skeptics? Something unconscious? Yes, I think so. Some of you will jump on any conclusion you can without considering that you just might be wrong. I think some believers are a lot more rational than some of the skeptics."

This where we get side tracked, just because someone passes a lie detector test and isn't insane does not = proof of something otherworldly going on.  How do I know?  I've taken and passed a REAL lie detector test....telling the tester I was Luke Skywalker son of Vader...they are a nice tool to assist investigations, but are FAR from fool proof.

Skeptics aren't these big evil non-believers you try to make us out to be.  It's just the claims made in numerous sections of these forums are VERY amazing, and it's natural for thoughtful/inquisitive minds to want to ask questions and "see" some of the evidence to support these claims.

I be willing to bet that EVERY "skeptic" who frequents these and other similar forums would LOVE to one day log in for their daily forums browzing and see "boom!" a thread/topic that had irrefutable proof of anything paranormal, be it ghost, alien, nessie whatever.  (Well maybe not Hazzard :w00t: )

Also, while Sakari maybe skeptical, he is abit more like me in that, he has seen/experienced some things that he can quite dismiss with a mundane explanation, hence his interest is experiencing more.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#2053    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,538 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 27 March 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Offtopic, what ever happen to that guy sakari with that cell picture of that women taking a photo of her son with a ghost app picture in it?

Not sure I remember that, so many to be honest....By chance, did you read the " Bizarre Statue " thread?

View Postnotforgotten, on 27 March 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Sakari, it would be an evil act for someone to post how to bring evil spirits in your life. Why don't you pray to God for some sort of revelation. He does answer prayers, this I know.

No God as of yet has answered any of my prayers.

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 27 March 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

I be willing to bet that EVERY "skeptic" who frequents these and other similar forums would LOVE to one day log in for their daily forums browzing and see "boom!" a thread/topic that had irrefutable proof of anything paranormal, be it ghost, alien, nessie whatever.  (Well maybe not Hazzard :w00t: )

Also, while Sakari maybe skeptical, he is abit more like me in that, he has seen/experienced some things that he can quite dismiss with a mundane explanation, hence his interest is experiencing more.

Both are very accurate. :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2054    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 27 March 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

Skeptics aren't these big evil non-believers you try to make us out to be.

But people that repeatedly say that they know whatever thing doesn't exist (without actually knowing) is a complete non believer. His non belief goes to 11.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#2055    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Here are more thoughts:

1. IMO, evil Spirits place a pretty high value on their non-existance.

2. Evil Spirits can hurt you by proxy, evil spirits place bad thoughts into people's heads. And because of this, evil spirits can cause calamity and chaos. Evil spirits can use your boss, your bank, the government, your family, your neighbor, your customers, etc.  It may sound abit of a stretch to the sceptic, but I believe evil spirits can rewire these things to specifically target you. That the whole world suddenly is having a p***er over Sakari it is because the evil spirits are putting these messages into their hearts and they are obeying these messages (or demonic impulses). It is through these trials that one needs to look up to God and pray.

I know it probably sounds incredible to some but oh well.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users