Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Beast of Bray Road

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,284 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

View Posttyrant lizard, on 29 November 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

I watched that film. Go that was bad!
HA!

I watched Dracula 3000 that same night. That movie was a LOT worse. I should have googled that one first... Blehhhhccckkkk!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#17    DarkwingsDescending

DarkwingsDescending

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

They did have a werewolf episode on Doctor Who...this now reminds me of Scarecrow from "Batman."

#18    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,284 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

View PostDarkwingsDescending, on 30 November 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

They did have a werewolf episode on Doctor Who...this now reminds me of Scarecrow from "Batman."
\
One of the first ones in the new series. Some kind of alien virus, or something... The Queens jewel in the crazy man's telescope took it out.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#19    ROGER

ROGER

Government Agent

• 3,511 posts

• Sticks and stone didnt break my bone,
    But old age is starting to Hurt me!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

The whole story is a fabrication with the fact the guy lost a deer carcase out of the back of his truck. Wolf ,coyotes or Black Bear is the most logical conclusion.

Oh wait a minute! It was a big hairy monster! ( I forgot, never let the facts get in the way of a good story! ) :tsu:

Edited by ROGER, 30 November 2012 - 06:44 AM.

We pray for one last landing/ On the planet that gave us birth/ Let us rest our eyes on the fleecy skies/ And the cool, green hills of Earth.
Robert A. Heinlein

#20    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

It truly amazes me that some people can believe this kind of nonsense :no:

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#21    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,388 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postscowl, on 28 November 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

I can't find any reports of this. A creature that can tear open a trailer and kill five people would be very newsworthy since no known animal can do this.
I'm no expert, but I think a bear could do it easily.

Posted Image

#22    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,388 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

It looks like this thread is pretty well dead, but while reading a different thread about a strange creature, I thought I'd try to learn more and I found this:

edited to add: This video clip features the same Linda Godfrey who was mentioned by DarkwingsDescending in post #13. She (Linda) evidently writes books on cryptozoology. I haven't read any of them yet, but I bet they would be interesting.

Edited by Gummug, 20 July 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Posted Image

#23    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

• He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

Guys, its Micheal Jackson from Thriller, no need to fear him, he's just misunderstood.
In all seriousness, this freaks me out, i've always had this fear of being attack by some kind of beast, and i can't shake the Beast of Bray Road. I don't have nightmares from it anymore, but when i hear a strange noise in the woods i'm just like RUN AWAY. if it is real, i'm staying the heck outta Wisconsin. I think some beast are real, who knows what kind of animals haven't been discovered yet. Maybe its one of them.

#24    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

• He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:24 PM

View PostHMS Dreadnought, on 30 November 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

It truly amazes me that some people can believe this kind of nonsense :no:
I believe it. Not werewolfs per say, but beast. Yeah, dog like beasts.

#25    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,388 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostJennifer_P, on 20 July 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

I believe it. Not werewolfs per say, but beast. Yeah, dog like beasts.
One wonders if some animals aren't smart enough to remain hidden from humans. Iirc, the first reports from Africa of discovering the gorillas were not believed...people thought they were hoaxing, or mistaking something for something else I guess. A friend of mine believes that Bigfoot (I know this thread is about the beast of Bray road but by extension, what he believes could apply) is an interdimensional being. I know this is edging into tinfoil hat territory, but I'm thinking, "why not?". There's so much about the universe we don't know! "And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know" 1 Corinthians 8:2 King James Bible
edited 'cuz seems like I always need to

Edited by Gummug, 21 July 2013 - 10:58 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users