Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NKorea threatens the usa with nuke strike

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#46    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 26 January 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

In all honesty I don't think so.  North Korea is a mess, with dwindling population, an elite that has to heat their homes with bonfires, and a bust economy.  I think its all bluster, and that they have almost no military capability. I also just can't bring myself to believe that they would set off nuclear weapons against other Koreans.  Those people are nationalistic more than they are Communist.

That said, it is a perilous situation, and one can never be sure.  Still, I have no worries investing in S. Korean companies.
Really?  Ever heard of the Korean War?

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#47    joc

joc

• 12,671 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

If Russia targets us...that's one thing.  If China targets us...that's one thing.   If N. Korea targets us...that is something else.  I would just tell them in no uncertain terms...2 nano seconds after you lock onto us...you  will be annihilated.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#48    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,441 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostTesla II, on 26 January 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

Will they, by they meaning your government and military office acceppt the casaulties? I think that attacking Iran is like walk in the part, but i think your office has no guts to attack a military organised country.

So i would ask you, would you agree with them and their politics sticking noses in where they dont belong and probably invading which will devastate US military? US government did Nuclear tests to and noone minded, because they didnt care.

Anyway my opnion is that US will do nothing and so will Nkorea. Politic rubbish..

You can read all about N.Korea on wiki.
I am anti war. I was anti Blair going to Iraq,
You are right , no one has any business attacking a military organised country, until they threaten show they are a threat, hence this thread.
But to all those saying no one should interfere in another mans country, sometimes it is needed, if you disagree with that, then PLEASE, do not ever say we have a duty to help the innocent people there!!!!

As for no one not caring about the tests, there were many who did, we just were not big or rich enough to stop it!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#49    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 26 January 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

I am anti war. I was anti Blair going to Iraq,
You are right , no one has any business attacking a military organised country, until they threaten show they are a threat, hence this thread.
But to all those saying no one should interfere in another mans country, sometimes it is needed, if you disagree with that, then PLEASE, do not ever say we have a duty to help the innocent people there!!!!

As for no one not caring about the tests, there were many who did, we just were not big or rich enough to stop it!

I too dont like wars, and you are right there is someone who cries out for some help here and there and i dont diasagree with that, but that doesnt mean full out war on that country killing thousands innocent in the process. Like US allegedly killed Osama with only a group of highly trained soldiers, that is like it should be done. Removing key people in power and control to avoid well everything.

What good will test do them when they will run out of materials or maybe they wont be able to afford them anymore. Most likely tests will fail anyway lack of proper technology. The bottom point is they cant do much vs. US even if missile would be launched it would never reach 30 miles of US shore. But still puts you in similar situtation you cannot preemtivly strike'em because that too would cause bad consequences. Small paradox there.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#50    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,228 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

View Postjoc, on 26 January 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

If Russia targets us...that's one thing.  If China targets us...that's one thing.   If N. Korea targets us...that is something else.  I would just tell them in no uncertain terms...2 nano seconds after you lock onto us...you  will be annihilated.

Yes but not in sense of nuking the country ( N.korea ).. you must understand that using nuclear devices can have very long term consequences for all those surronding the offensive country.

#51    joc

joc

• 12,671 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostTesla II, on 26 January 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Yes but not in sense of nuking the country ( N.korea ).. you must understand that using nuclear devices can have very long term consequences for all those surronding the offensive country.
Yeah, I know...dooh! ...didn't think that one through! :no:
For the same reason that any nuclear explosion over Israel...even if it wasn't over a city would destroy Israel's ability to do anything.  The Magnetic Pulse of the nuclear explosion destroys things that aren't even in the vicinity of the blast...electric fields, dead.  Batteries dead.  Generators dead.  Everything that defines Technology...dead.  Yeah...my bad!   Not to mention radioactive fallout!

Edited by joc, 26 January 2013 - 04:22 PM.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#52    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,228 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

No problem man! Was just saying :)

#53    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

http://news.yahoo.co...-140005920.html

Strange north Korea dream video shows us city under NK missile attack

Miss me?

#54    MedicTJ

MedicTJ

Psychic Spy

• 1,065 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostSean93, on 24 January 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Aren't I glad I live on a little Island...hopefully I can watch the fireworks display from here! :clap:

That's a horrible thing to say.  You're saying that you want the United States to get attacked with nuclear missiles?

Wow.  Just wow.

You do realize that your little island is being protected by United States anti-missile defense technology, right?

Dr. Phil says that marriage is hard work.

I say....if marriage is hard work, you're doing it wrong.  Love is not work.  Love is eternal.

http://www.reverbnat...om/tjflickinger

#55    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

Somehow this reminds me of a child tossing their toys out the pram.

'I am a leader! My daddy said so!  Stop laughing at me or I'll... I'll.. throw my pacifier at you!' *splat*
'Hahaha! Now you see just how much power I can unleash!'

"Oh, I'm very sorry. He woke up cranky today."
:passifier:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#56    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,818 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

View PostMedicTJ, on 05 February 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

That's a horrible thing to say.  You're saying that you want the United States to get attacked with nuclear missiles?

Wow.  Just wow.

You do realize that your little island is being protected by United States anti-missile defense technology, right?
Ignore him, hes trolling and does not know what happened in Ireland years ago

#57    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

View PostAsadora, on 05 February 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Somehow this reminds me of a child tossing their toys out the pram.

'I am a leader! My daddy said so!  Stop laughing at me or I'll... I'll.. throw my pacifier at you!' *splat*
'Hahaha! Now you see just how much power I can unleash!'

"Oh, I'm very sorry. He woke up cranky today."
:passifier:

It's true though . These men are all infants tantruming with big dangerous toys

Miss me?

#58    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

It certainly is not a good thing. I hope they don't declare war on usa. but I doubt it.
They don't have the capability for rockets to reach them.
The thing is The U.S.A. have such a huge amount of weapons that anyone who attacked them
would most likely be wiped out.Which I don't fell most countries are nuttier enough to risk that.
But I find that video of the fruitloop dreaming about killing americans is disturbing.

#59    joc

joc

• 12,671 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postali smack, on 05 February 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

It certainly is not a good thing. I hope they don't declare war on usa. but I doubt it.
They don't have the capability for rockets to reach them.
The thing is The U.S.A. have such a huge amount of weapons that anyone who attacked them
would most likely be wiped out.Which I don't fell most countries are nuttier enough to risk that.
But I find that video of the fruitloop dreaming about killing americans is disturbing.
N. Korea has always been a pest.  But you have to recognize them for what they are.  They are a Communist country.  A Third World...very third world...Communist Country.  I doubt they even have an ICBM that could reach the United States.  And, I doubt they have a nuclear weapon that they could attach to one.  They are blow hards of the nth degree.  Even if they did manage to get one in proximity...we would shoot it down (hopefully) before it got here.
I watched their stupid dream video.  It looks like it was created by a third grade class in Wyoming using  outdated Windows computer graphics from the early '90s.

And...we are not going to nuke anyone...and no one is going to nuke us either.  Consider this...is either China or Russia scared of the North Koreans?  No.  Why not?  Because they are a tool of both of them.  I'm getting a bit bored with the Cold War of the New Age.  It's just so much Big Brother.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#60    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

• WRATH

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostMedicTJ, on 05 February 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

Wow.  Just wow.

Stop it, you're flattering me.
Posted Image

"Regarding life, the wisest men of all ages have judged it alike: It is worthless."

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users