Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Would You Do With $41 Billion?

Saru

It's not easy being a billionaire, and with the world mired in an economic slump, it has gotten even tougher, Forbes business magazine said on Thursday. The net worth of the 476 billionaires on Forbes' annual list of the world's wealthiest people totaled $1.4 trillion, a drop of $141 billion from last year. Bill Gates, 47, the chairman and co-founder of software giant Microsoft Corp., is still the richest person on the planet, with a fortune of nearly $41 billion.

[ Full Article Here ]

$41 Billion dollars makes the price of almost anything seem like pocket money. If you had that sort of money to spend, what would you spend it on ?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• SpaceyKC

• Kismit

• j6p

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had 41Billion, I would purchase my own private island in the south pacific. Of course I would also have a store and recreation facilities built, and be served by chicks in bikinis biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I'm still deciding

Would spend it all on working shoes, so I would never have to buy working shoes again.

huh.gif

Wow! That's alot of cheese.

I'd buy 2 ounces of californium-252, but if they decided not to sell me that, then i would build an exact replica of Vlad Tepes's castle. salook.gif

Well, for a start I would spend lots of it on emmy, get her the car she's always wanted, and then take her on holiday, that kind of thing.

i had this feeling that you would have this feeling that would be your answer Druss. And I only said/typed it because it is true

your right

and if had that amount of money I would spend it a similar way on my loved ones.

smile.gif

id buy a quaint house, set up an account that insures an inflation adjusted income of $50,000 a year for the rest of my life and provides for health/life/property insurance, then i would donate the rest to charity.

a rich man has less of a chance of getting to heaven than a camel fitting through the eye of a needle cool.gif

Homer I think you should buy Newzealand . It's a great little island in the pacific and the chickies are allready here biggrin.gif

If I had all that money , I would start up scholaships for hard working low income earners , put a substantial amount into biodiversification studies , ecological Improvements and save my self a couple of Billion to travel the world looking for trinkets to put into Museums for public displays and education.

Yeah, then after I bought new lighting for our kitchen I'd buy a new muffler for my car.

I don't need one but I'd buy it anyway. Thats why my baby loves me so much, I'm just a wild and crazy guy.

Guest Guest

With all that money I dont know what I would do. Maybe buy myself a new car. The rest I will keep in the bank or give to charity. Homer...I would do the same thing maybe, but only I got the hot guys!!!!! biggrin.gif

I love ya Cory!!! wub.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

With 41 bn dollars I would.....

Steal some revolutionary piece of technology form IBM, create a company called "Microhard", pay all the top lawyers in the world to lie for me, and make another cool 41 bn dollars in 20 years!!!

tongue.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

However seriously with 41 bn dollars I would:-

Go back home to Gibraltar, and create the most advanced/futuristic hospital in the world, with the best doctors and researchers in the world, with the newest developed technology, with airlift facilities, as well as any other amenity which would further enhance the environment and quality of care for the patient. I would also install myself as one of the physios in the hospital. Once I start raking in the money, I'll open even more splinter facilities in impoverished countries, where medical care will be free, so that all children may receive vaccines. Then after I receive the Nobel prize for peace, and medicine I will retire to the Galician mountains in Spain, where I will build a farm and work the land till, well until the end.

No....No wait, I would buy new mower. A 52 inch cut John Deere mulching mower then with the money I had left over I would buy my Baby a new mop with a handle so's she don't have to get down on her hands and knees and scrub the barn floor anymore. I do know what the ladies like wub.gif

J6p she must really appreciate you rolleyes.gif

What ar you gonna do with the other $41,999,999,998.00 biggrin.gif