Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

700 Members!!

Mentalcase

It seems that the majority of people that take the time to register don't even post or come back to the site. It just seems strange to me. Just glad to be one of the regs.

MC

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• Magikman

• racerette

• PurpleStuart

That is a lot of members! I think a lot of people are too shy to post.

Shy of what? I don't know. smile.gif

rolleyes.gifohmy.gif Well Congrats to us, the Mods and SaRuMaN biggrin.gif

And as for people not posting..... we are mostly harmless and we don't BITE hard unless asked to do so smile.gifwink.gif

Did someone say bite? bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifwub.gif

I could be wrong, but I think it has something to do with the spooky ass avatar you're currently sporting, MC. I had trouble posting just now and I'm a regular too. tongue.gif

i aggre with racerette, but many people probably register only to get access to that archives...without postin

I know i am still very new, but i really enjoy posting stuff on here. the stuff i post isnt important i guess, but its fun any way. i hope the membership doubles agian and agian! everybody keep up the good work!

CASTOR

lol@MM laugh.gif

Skalra, you are probably right, most people must do that. What intrigued me to stay was all the wonderful posts and relationships between people. This site always has me coming back. So screw the other 650 and congrats to us for putting up with their non-posting behavior!! laugh.gif

MC

BTW, WELCOME TO THE FORUM CASTOR!!! ENJOY YOUR STAY!!

Edited by Mentalcase

Well I'm fairly new as well , and at first I didn't post anything because I didn't know what to post but now I know it doesn't matter! You can post anything, that's what makes this forum so good!!! wub.gif

racerette, yup I understand what you mean.......

Look at me I'm still unsure as to what to post........... unsure.giflaugh.giftongue.gifcool.gif

Btw way racerette and CASTOR and all the newbies welcome to the Forum smile.gif

Edited by Celticwitch_00

I try to post as much (crap..!) as possible.

I have one of these lovely 9-5 (GMT) jobs,luckily it's ONline so I have a separate window open for UM so I'm on here most of the day...lucky me...most of the time I'm on my own.. sad.gif ....I must admit when I get home or at weekends I try to stay offline as much as possible (to much of a good thing)....I love this site it has so much great info...everyone here scours and shares info from the web..keep up the good work..a big thanks to everyone involved in the site... biggrin.gif Thanks for keeping me sane...CoN

excl.gifrolleyes.gif U are SANE!!!!! ohmy.gif

Well what are you doing here then??????? ohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Celticwitch_00

700 members - phew rolleyes.gif

Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back, and special thanks to all those who have posted and joined in with the discussions - the forum thrives off of user contributions.

and to all those who have joined in the last couple of days - welcome aboard. smile.gif

Late Again!!

Hey Racerette & Castor wavey.gifbounce.gif and anyone else who joined while I was away Sunning myself biggrin.gif sorry to keep rubbing it in Celti. He! He! biggrin.gif

Oh, and its down to you Saruman that we have over 700 members so give yourself a giant pat on the back!! cool.gif

Congratulations Saruman bounce.gif

ohmy.gifHALO........

In the nicest way.......... tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif ............... get stuffed......

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Up your Bum Celti wink.gifbiggrin.gif

ohmy.gifHALO........

In the nicest way.......... tongue.gif  :P  :P  :P  :P ............... get stuffed......

laugh.gif  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

laugh.gif  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  :P  :P

Up your Bum Celti wink.gif  :D

bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

::pant, pant, slobber::

user posted image

wiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gif

Edited by Magikman

Talk about non-posting, i've been more than a bit lax lately, sorry guys. Haven't been on this forum (so i told me when i just logged in) since dec 30th - oops over 2 months.

been busy and a lot of stress in my personal life i'm afraid. looks like i have a lot of catching up to do.

ohmy.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.giftongue.gif Hey P.S

Good to see you back Hun {{{{{HUGS}}}}} smile.gif

good to be back, i've been neglecting this forum recently ohmy.gif

Admittedly thats due to me spending more time on livejournal sorting out my social life biggrin.gif