Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

-42 Here!!!!

racerette

You guys, it's -42 here! It hasn't been that cold for years!!!! I can't stay warm! Hope it's warmer where you all are!!!!!

cool.gif <--- wanna go somewhere where I can wear these!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• racerette

• Homer

• Ronin6th

• snuffypuffer

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky!!! i should seriously look into how many air miles I have!!!!

Mmmmm....florida!!!!!

Ah florida. 90 is too dang hot though. It's lovely here in Oklahoma.

Thanks DS for sharing your nice weather experience! Must be nice. The only flowers I see are on tv sad.gif But at least I have a nice warm fireplace.

Still can't wait till I can wear shorts and sandals

rolleyes.gif

I agree that Florida is too hot, but I didn't have that problem today. Personally, I don't like summer because it gets too hot.

Edited by Homer

Homer,

There's no such thing as too hot!! Well, not to me right now anyways. I bet if you were here right now where I am, you'd think the same!

Unless u like making snow angels!

biggrin.gif

racerette,

You have a point there, and under the same circumstances I'm sure I would have to agree with you smile.gif

However, I do like making snow angels, but what I like better is to wrestle in the snow with my darlin', then warm up afterwards snuggling by the fireplace wub.gifsmile.gif

Homer, you have the best ideas! smile.gif

especially about the fireplace!

It was a balmy 70 today good for shorts n sandals. Specially considering the normal temp was in the 50's.

I'm sorry Racerette, it is 41 this morning in Paris and the weather is fair...so enjoyable to go out just after sleeping to buy a baguette for breakfast, and breath some air and see florists preparing their shelves... rolleyes.gif

It's maybe a nice day starting!

Oh Ronin I'm so Jeaous!! I woke up this morning to the sound of Seagulls screeching

on my roof and a pounding headache. For breakfast I had 2 asprins followed by a large mug of Tea!!! The weather is grey and I have a Hangover mellow.gif

Oh well at least I still have a tan cool.gif He! He! rolleyes.gif

Hehehe my poor Halo, I know what you mean because I have my grandmother who lives on the coast ( Le Havre ) among the sreaming-early-in-the-morning seagulls, under a grey sky!

I'm happy the weather is very fine today, but I think I'll stay at home reading and watching TV ( huhuh, not in the same time! wink.gif ) !

Halo wrote

Oh well at least I still have a tan  He! He!

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif to that H..... biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Apart from that ahh not fair that everyone apart from racerette seems to have good weather.....

wink.gif I like Homer's idea .........now where can I get a fireplace... some snow and a man to share it with.............. smile.gif

hehe its 70 here in my part of Fla as well.

You can have the snow, my friend lives in the North East and 2 weeks ago snow collapsed the roof on his work building. You can have the white stuff.