Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

So... How many muslims is it rebelling?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Luziadus

Luziadus

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:57 AM

I think this people is towards-minded that are influenced by some guys,who puts the religions first than their own life.
I dont think that their religion teach to act with violence,or teach??If yes then should be banned of the world,as the people who believe in.

Now about the cartoons I must say "Ohh please get a life,there are most important things to worry,than cartoons".

I'm with denmark prime-minister which said that will not excuses in the name of expressions freedom,and that cartoons was published in Europe and not in Middle East,so if they dont know Europe is a free continent,if they dont recognize it then we dont recognize their beliefs.
If I was Durão Barroso,I would cut the helps that Europe are giving to them with money,medicine,etc,to make them see that we are in 21th century.
That kind of fanatism dont works with civilization people.

When 11/09 happened what they did?? they was happy and screaming Alá and that bulls*** of religion which confuses me.
I didn't saw americans destroying their embassies.

I saw Bush saying that disagree with those cartoons,I think bush could close his mouth,everybody knows why,he did worse than simply cartoons.

Edited by Endymion, 07 February 2006 - 09:59 AM.

"the mind is like a parachute, if it cant be open it wont be useful"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users