Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk Hyperloop Train: ET Technology?

Tau Ceti Xeta

Elon Musk revealed details of a new high speed train.

It goes 800 Miles Per Hour !

It's called the - Hyperloop -. The capsule travels in a vacuum.

The story is at Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.c...loop-transport/

Is this extraterrestrial technology? According to other websites we already have many of these already installed.

There is one that goes from Denver, Colorado to the storage lockers in Missouri.

Then from there it goes to Washington D.C.

They appear to discuss most of the technology in the article.

There is a great company in Longmont, Colorado that appears to have all of the answers. :yes:

It's called ET3.

http://www.et3.com

Future Speed : 4,000 MPH ?!!!

I think this technology / hyperloop will definitely work. Right now they are throwing MAG-LEV at us.

They will need to change that part out in order to avoid the G- Forces involved going 800 MPH.

That's because it has already been working for the last 10 years! :tu:

Amtrak 2.0 will arrive soon.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

"Musk is the uber-brainy genius who invented PayPal, privatized outer space through SpaceX and finally made electric cars a commercial force through his company Tesla Motors"

Spare us from laid back Californian uber-brainy geniuses with absurd names.

"Musk is the uber-brainy genius who invented PayPal, privatized outer space through SpaceX and finally made electric cars a commercial force through his company Tesla Motors"

Spare us from laid back Californian uber-brainy geniuses with absurd names.

Elon has a great track record. His projects work.

SpaceX has docked with the ISS. :tu:

Hint: Elon is cheating

Also, keep an eye on ET3. If the company goes public - BUY LOW -.

I can give you a 100% guarantee this hypertube will work and will be - much less - expensive than

the high speed bullet trains they are talking about in California.

Revenues & Profits WILL skyrocket. :tu:

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

Elon has a great track record. His projects work.

SpaceX has docked with the ISS. :tu:

Hint: Elon is cheating

That is, by means of respect, just pure idiocy. You are allowing to thinking once in a while before putting your ignorance on parade. Those following their track record and developments to get where they are know would know that it is the fruits of dedication, ingenuity and hard labor.

To think otherwise simply tells me you have not looked into them at all, followed their work, know anything about the tasks and challenges and so on.

Please do make an effort to make yourself look less foolish and uneducated.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

That is, by means of respect, just pure idiocy. You are allowing to thinking once in a while before putting your ignorance on parade. Those following their track record and developments to get where they are know would know that it is the fruits of dedication, ingenuity and hard labor.

To think otherwise simply tells me you have not looked into them at all, followed their work, know anything about the tasks and challenges and so on.

Please do make an effort to make yourself look less foolish and uneducated.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I appear to be way ahead of you regarding the hyperloop transport system. It will work. :tu:

We have also been cheating in other areas. Just look how far we have come in the last 50 years.

BTW, did you notice we retired the Space Shuttles?

It looks like we need a replacement. Hmmmm............

• Like 1

Why is a thread about a train in here? All because Tau mentions 'ET Technology'?

Go to the ET3 website.

- Seek the Truth -

It's not my website.

4,000 Miles Per Hour ??? Doesn't that seem a little odd to you?

Call me skeptical, but I'm reminded of the "big announcement" a few years back that was going to revolutionize humanity and the way we travel.

post-106978-0-43665900-1376409381_thumb.

How'd that work out?

As to the hyperloop, don't we already have "sleek pods" that travel at ridiculous speeds and carry folks around cheaply? Oh yeah, they're called airplanes.

I'm also guessing that folks are just going to donate their land for this because they think Musk is a cool name?

• Like 2

Oh, lookie. You can purchase stock.

Is there a ticker symbol yet?

When is the IPO ???

Buy low and retire early.

ET3 is selling a Corporate License for $5,000. I think Disney will build one at Disneyworld, Florida.

Call me skeptical, but I'm reminded of the "big announcement" a few years back that was going to revolutionize humanity and the way we travel.

post-106978-0-43665900-1376409381_thumb.

How'd that work out?

As to the hyperloop, don't we already have "sleek pods" that travel at ridiculous speeds and carry folks around cheaply? Oh yeah, they're called airplanes.

I'm also guessing that folks are just going to donate their land for this because they think Musk is a cool name?

They are saying that the multi - tube hyperloop will be installed between the lanes on Interstate 40. That should expedite the 1st installation.

I read some books years back that predicted we would have trains travelling in vacuum tubes.

It is only a concept, it would be lovely if somebody would build it.

I read some books years back that predicted we would have trains travelling in vacuum tubes.

It is only a concept, it would be lovely if somebody would build it.

Bizarre Forum at ET3.

Environmental Issues, Social Issues, and..............Spiritual & Ethical Perspectives???

It's basically the tube system used at your drive up teller.

Go to the ET3 website.

- Seek the Truth -

It's not my website.

4,000 Miles Per Hour ??? Doesn't that seem a little odd to you?

No, why would that be odd?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I appear to be way ahead of you regarding the hyperloop transport system. It will work. :tu:

In fact, no it doesn't. Such transport systems have been proposed for many years now and has been prominently featured in many a science fiction book. The question is when the technology is mature enough to realize the system without it being cost prohibitive, I.e., low cost, light composite materials with the strength required, high strength super conducting magnets, etc. It is really basic stuff.

We have also been cheating in other areas. Just look how far we have come in the last 50 years.

Clearly you have no idea of how technology is developed, as otherwise you would have realized how ignorant that statement is. But why don't you give us some insight into what areas you think we have cheated in also?

BTW, did you notice we retired the Space Shuttles?

Uhm, yes. As was planned for many years.

It looks like we need a replacement. Hmmmm............

Yes, and you are aware that they are currently developing the replacement, right?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Elon Musk revealed details of a new high speed train.

It goes 800 Miles Per Hour !

It's called the - Hyperloop -. The capsule travels in a vacuum.

Alien tech? wow wee. :td:

This is defo nothing new and I will tell you why.

When I was a kid, 40 years ago, my mum took me to the towns shoe shop to get shoes. The kids dept was downstairs. Id choose and she would pay the clerk downstairs, who didnt have a till. So, she/the clerk would put the receipt, and the money, in a small capsule, put it into what I guess was a tube.. and press a button. Then there would be a whoosh and the capsule was gone.

When the clerk upstairs had stamped the receipt and added change, another whoosh was heard and the capsule arrived downstairs.

40 years ago. So, how did that capsule get transported instantly above ground? Think about it

Edited by seeder

Alien tech? wow wee. :td:

This is defo nothing new and I will tell you why.

When I was a kid, 40 years ago, my mum took me to the towns shoe shop to get shoes. The kids dept was downstairs. Id choose and she would pay the clerk downstairs, who didnt have a till. So, she/the clerk would put the receipt, and the money, in a small capsule, put it into what I guess was a tube.. and press a button. The there would be a whoosh and the capsule was gone.

When the clerk upstairs had stamped the recipt and added change, another whoosh was heard and the capsule arrive downstairs.

40 years ago. So, how did that capsule get transported instantly above ground? Think about it

Heck, my local grocery story (VONS) was still using that concept until they closed down a few years back.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Now I found what it was ...and it was started in the 19th century

so balls to your alien tech fantasy

Pneumatic tubes (or capsule pipelines; also known as Pneumatic Tube Transport or PTT) are systems in which cylindrical containers are propelled through a network of tubes by compressed air or by partial vacuum. They are used for transporting solid objects, as opposed to conventional pipelines, which transport fluids. Pneumatic tube networks gained great prominence in the late 19th and early 20th century for businesses or administrations that needed to transport small but urgent packages (such as mail or money) over relatively short distances (within a building, or, at most, within a city). Some of these systems grew to great complexity, but they were eventually superseded by more modern methods of communication and courier transport, and are now much rarer than before. However, in some settings, such as hospitals, they remain of great use, and have been extended and developed further technologically in recent decades.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumatic_tube

• Like 1

Heck, my local grocery story (VONS) was still using that concept until they closed down a few years back.

Cheers,

Badeskov

:tu: hehe, Im glad its not all teenies here, I was concerned no-one else would remember them

ET technology.

The ET technology allows the hyperloop system to actually operate safely at 4,000 Miles Per Hour.

ET3 is just adding a few extra bells & whistles.

It WILL work. :tu:

The ET technology allows the hyperloop system to actually operate safely at 4,000 Miles Per Hour.

ET3 is just adding a few extra bells & whistles.

It WILL work. :tu:

why is this post not under the science and tech forums?

:tu: hehe, Im glad its not all teenies here, I was concerned no-one else would remember them

Hehe, oh no...the concept worked beautifully ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

No, why would that be odd?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Understatement of the year. 4,000 Miles Per Hour? So what???

Pssst......the SR-71 Blackbird only went 2,200 Miles Per Hour !

At that speed the windows got hot just traveling through the atmosphere that fast.

why is this post not under the science and tech forums?

Answer: traveling 4,000 Miles Per Hour is.............out of this world!