Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God does not care

Hawkmason

honestly i do not think god cares about any one

after today i honestly have no faith left in him or his religion

and Nice people get stomped on and if you try to do good deeds you will be punished

so my message to every one is be a jerk the rest of your life and it will be great

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• texasgirlheather

• Hawkmason

• thaphantum

• Radian

and Nice people get stomped on and if you try to do good deeds you will be punished

so my message to every one is be a jerk the rest of your life and it will be great

Well God only does care about Himself.....this is true! Because all is God and nothing exists but God so where are the others for God to care for???

Edited by brave_new_world

God isn't here to make everything good and peaceful here on Earth. It's all a test to see if you will do good deeds and deal with the bad outcomes.

Actually, it's quite the opposite; God cares about everyone, but it is people who continually demonstrate that they do not care for God. They endure hardship, are persecuted, and they blame God and turn away from Him. Or they want certain things or expect their lives to go a certain way, and when this isn't the case, they express hatred and contempt toward God. Yes, often times "Nice people get stomped on" and "good deeds [cause one to be] punished," but these are only in the temporal world; people who truly believe in God will be rewarded when the time comes for all of their sufferings.

What's the fun of being a jerk the rest of your life :P. I'm sorry for whatever reason made you feel this way.

It's always fun when life comes up and gives you a preemptive kick in the balls isn't it? Welcome to the real world ;)

What's the fun of being a jerk the rest of your life :P. I'm sorry for whatever reason made you feel this way.

It really is fun, you should give it a try :tu:*kicks a puppy!*

It really is fun, you should give it a try :tu:*kicks a puppy!*

If I keep listening to you, I'll be evil in no time :P

linked-image

While I think this is more of a Blog entry, than a post for these particular forums, I'll say for what ever made you feel this way suddenly it would seem you have a choice. Continue to believe something shall save you from this life , which it would appear you've given up on believing shall happen, or save yourself.

What ever this is that suddenly smacked your reality, as long as you're alive you can do something about it. Even the holy books say god is inside you, which implies you are the living temple of creator/creation. (Remember Genesis? Man was made in the image and likeness of God?) Which means the essence of that power that lets you to make your own life, by will, is in your power. Answer your own prayers, reach for your own destiny. Look in the mirror and witness the god you know in the flesh, as creator of your moment to moment by choice. Don't fret because you think now you know nothings listening. Indeed some of us think it's that truth every day. Instead, pick yourself up and assume the challenge this experience has given you, instead of pouting about what you think you've lost in some myth that cares. Do something with your life, because you're worth it. You're all you have, to face your destiny.

Well that's an excellent attitutude to have, hate everyone, hate God, hell you probably even hate yourself. :rolleyes: What is it that makes you think God doesn't care about you? Elaborate.

You and I are friends; you've never been a jerk to me; if you were to start being a jerk to me, I would be confused as to why; if you kept it up for a long time it would create distance and hurt feelings possibly; so for you to do to me what you perceive has been done to you, would create more of the same. I could conceivably go on and say the same thing to someone else if you wounded me by being a jerk on purpose, thereby continuing the pattern, spreading hate, creating more darkness. Would you want that to happen?

It is better to deal with something in a healthy way that neutralizes the hate, than it is to pass it around with you being its carrier and infecting people who will infect other people.

Just trying to get in your thoughts and help you. You know I luv ya.

well friday my moms ex boyfriend showed up and hit her so i threw him out of the house and took my mom to the hospitol and almost got fired from work for it

one of our departments was in trouble for one night so i volunteered to help and they left me all alone and then yelled at me and docked my pay for screwing up

my bestfriends turned there back on me because i tried to prevent a fist fight.

the girl i have been in love with told me never to speak to her again because i told her parents her boy friend abuses her

my dad wants to move to California which is sux so bad because he is my link to my family and he was always a good father to me, all because i helped him buy his current home

i donated $50 to a kids foundation but they "accidentally" took $200 which i dont mind giving for a good cause but i had to pay my moms Car insurance with that money

so laltly i feel like every time i do a good deed i get punished for it. and i try to be postive but it has gotten to the point where i dont even wana do a good deed in the fear of something bad happening to me, whats next i donate cloths to the red cross and they like my cloths so much they send hired goons to beat me to death?

im sorry for my outburst but its really frustrating being a nice guy and being punished for it

also i got to meet one of my heroes which was good ...he puked on me....that wasent cool

Im sure god cares, just not about you though...... im kidding,,lol,lol. :devil:

The reason I am openly against Christianity is because it is pitiful to see so many people wasting their lives following a doctrine created by a corrupted system. What if it was proven that there was no Heaven? Trillions of hours of people's lives around the world would be wasted for nothing at all.

well friday my moms ex boyfriend showed up and hit her so i threw him out of the house and took my mom to the hospitol and almost got fired from work for it

one of our departments was in trouble for one night so i volunteered to help and they left me all alone and then yelled at me and docked my pay for screwing up

the girl i have been in love with told me never to speak to her again because i told her parents her boy friend abuses her

my dad wants to move to California which is sux so bad because he is my link to my family and he was always a good father to me, all because i helped him buy his current home

i donated $50 to a kids foundation but they "accidentally" took $200 which i dont mind giving for a good cause but i had to pay my moms Car insurance with that money

so laltly i feel like every time i do a good deed i get punished for it. and i try to be postive but it has gotten to the point where i dont even wana do a good deed in the fear of something bad happening to me, whats next i donate cloths to the red cross and they like my cloths so much they send hired goons to beat me to death?

im sorry for my outburst but its really frustrating being a nice guy and being punished for it

also i got to meet one of my heroes which was good ...he puked on me....that wasent cool

let me see if i understand... you're mom's boyfriend hit her

(some people don't even have a mom)

you took her to the hospital... so i assume you have a car

(some people don't even have legs...)

you donated $50 and they took $200

(some people have to beg for $1... but you can afford to give $50)

you almost got fired... which means you didn't...

(some people don't have jobs and would love one)

you helped your dad buy a house

(some people don't even have a dad... and couldn't help them do anything... even if they did have one)

so what part of that says God doesn't care?

your mom's boyfriend could have killed her... your car could have broken down... you could have lost your job... and i'm sure your friends will get over you breaking up the fight... friends get mad at each other... that's just life... as far as i can see... you just had a bad day...

(some people don't even have a dad... and couldn't help them do anything... even if they did have one)

your mom's boyfriend could have killed her... your car could have broken down... you could have lost your job... and i'm sure your friends will get over you breaking up the fight... friends get mad at each other... that's just life... as far as i can see... you just had a bad day...

Talk about nonsense...id like to see you keep up a christan cheer after having a day like that guy had,

There have been times I felt a bit like this... but then one day as I was driving down the road, I passed this little Christian Church.

Every so often it would have something to say on it's big billboard that is set on a sort of busy community street in the neighborhood..

I was rushing to drop off my daughter at the sitters so I could go into work for yet another day of stress... planning my day of things I really need done etc...

Then I read this message on the Church billbard on my way:

"MAN MAKES PLANS and GOD LAUGHS"

I didn't think much about it, at that time....

After work, on this same day I had a small car accident while on my way to the doctors. I had all these plans and rushing around to get things done.. and then some guy out of the blue rams into me from behind at a stop light. Needless to say my plans were changed

That billboard message came to mind immediately! :lol:

The reason I am openly against Christianity is because it is pitiful to see so many people wasting their lives following a doctrine created by a corrupted system. What if it was proven that there was no Heaven? Trillions of hours of people's lives around the world would be wasted for nothing at all.

So, would all the good work done by people as service to God, you know the Mother Teresa's and Martin Luther King Jr's of the world, be wasted effort? I don't think so. Would the money donated by Christians because they believe God calls them to be charitable be useless money? Again, I think not.

Yes, great evil has been done by people hiding their personal hatreds under the guise of God's love, but great good has also been done by people who only seek to give the name of God glory.

Your employers are poor business managers and taking advantage of their workers. If they really wanted the job done, and knew you had no experience with that other department, they should have checked on you occasionally. If you hadn't volunteered, they might have ordered you to do it and still blamed you for failing.

They weren't good friends if they'd leave you for breaking up their fight. You just thought they were.

It's a girl thing, she falls in love with some aspect of her bf, and has the delusion that she can change him. The only cure for it is experience, when someday she might admit he's no good.

Your telling her parents when she knows that you like her, looks like jealousy.

No chance you can follow him there eventually?

If they weren't willing to return the unauthorized extra money, then they are corrupt, and were never worthy of any donations at all.

Which proves he's human too.

It looks like there is a god, who is being very kind to you by showing you the truth about the people around you. There is goodness, that comes from within. And hopefully you'll be able to see who your real friends and true loves are, when you find them.

Though having an afterlife is a good thing which very few people would decline, and an afterlife of pleasure is better than one of pain, why should the existance of heaven matter in deciding whether to be good in the present? Anyone who really wants to do evil but represses it simply for the delayed reward of "heaven" is unfit for paradise anyways. The thing which makes the heaven you go to good would be the company you'll be in. Would it still be heaven if all your needs were provided for but the people there were viscious and mean?

On a purely materialistic level, goodness can lead to generally kinder world for being alive in.

well i just got jumped by my EX-bestfriends they hit me with there car door and told me to never walk down there block again....

they have been my best friends for 14 years and all because i tried to break up a fight

and this has been happening in the past week

its just seems like every good deed digs me farther into a hole and i never expect anything in return for my good deed but i don't want to be punished for doing a good deed

and i know my problams seem like nothing compared to people living in 3rd world countries but if they lost there best friends, girl they loved and wont be able to see there family wouldnt they feel like God shat on them too?

i don't care where your from or what status you have, when you lose your friends, family and the love of your life in one week...your in for a bad time

Your employers are poor business managers and taking advantage of their workers. If they really wanted the job done, and knew you had no experience with that other department, they should have checked on you occasionally. If you hadn't volunteered, they might have ordered you to do it and still blamed you for failing.

They weren't good friends if they'd leave you for breaking up their fight. You just thought they were.

It's a girl thing, she falls in love with some aspect of her bf, and has the delusion that she can change him. The only cure for it is experience, when someday she might admit he's no good.

Your telling her parents when she knows that you like her, looks like jealousy.

No chance you can follow him there eventually?

If they weren't willing to return the unauthorized extra money, then they are corrupt, and were never worthy of any donations at all.

Which proves he's human too.

It looks like there is a god, who is being very kind to you by showing you the truth about the people around you. There is goodness, that comes from within. And hopefully you'll be able to see who your real friends and true loves are, when you find them.

Though having an afterlife is a good thing which very few people would decline, and an afterlife of pleasure is better than one of pain, why should the existance of heaven matter in deciding whether to be good in the present? Anyone who really wants to do evil but represses it simply for the delayed reward of "heaven" is unfit for paradise anyways. The thing which makes the heaven you go to good would be the company you'll be in. Would it still be heaven if all your needs were provided for but the people there were viscious and mean?

On a purely materialistic level, goodness can lead to generally kinder world for being alive in.

i guess your right, but its sux having to "find out" because i knew some people were bad people and i have been friends with these guys for 14years and they were so cool but lalty they have been acting like they ruled everything and there argument for me stopng the fight was "who are you loyal to?, you should have let josh beat him up"

which is completely different from what they were back in the day

and for my heroe i know he is human but it was kinda degrading seeing someone who i looked up too but i still see him as a heroe its like an honor to be puked on hheheh

also if go with my dad to cali then i would leave my mom behind who is all alone right now which is kinda a rock in a hard place

either move with my dad to stay in contact with my family but leave my mom all alone where she prob become homless or live in a ghetto its kinda like i could go live the good life but screw my mom over or i could stay and be alone with my mom but make sure she lives an ok life style.... kinda mind warping

so what losing my best friends the love of my life my father and losing my money isnt a bad thing

i dont care what your status is or where you live losing friends,love and family is worse than anything

Sometimes what really seems like a problem, is just your circumstances changing. Sometimes we are shown that we place too much emphasis on the things of this world. You already lost that girl a while ago, but because you are still hanging on to something that's been unhealthy for a while, your perception is that you lost her again. You did what was right; you were trying tell her parents that she needs help (If I remember correctly this girl is still young right?). There is such a thing as holding on too tightly.

Will your dad be lost to you forever? Or will you still be able to keep in touch with him?

If you didn't know enought about that department, you should have told someone and made it clear that you were not willing to take responsibility for things that you do not know how to do, but you were willing to help out. Or it might be better off not taking on work that you haven't been trained for.

If ten really fabulous things happened to you in one week, would you be praising God? Do you want to be someone whom things just happen to, or do you want to be someone who can make the best with what you're given? Do you want to be a spectator, helpless, or do you want to be proactive and make productive choices? Some things you can change; some you can't.

Your friends may be being ugly to you; you can choose to either still be a friend to them, which means taking the high road, or you can choose to back off and evaluate if you want to be friends with them still. I had to cut ties with a lot of people from my youth because of their dangerous lifestyle.

Change does not always mean that God doesn't care about you.

Do you think God was controlling your friends, making them act that way, like they were puppets on a string? If God chooses to bring about things in your life that force you to grow and think, that means he's interacting with you. I can see how you would say that you don't like what he's doing, because from your perspective they are unpleasant things, but I am not sure why you think He doesn't care at all.

Edited by texasgirlheather

Aw I'm so sorry. I've often felt that God doesn't care about me and it seems like bad things always happen to me and my life/lives. But when I seem to lose that faith something happens to change my mind and it shows me that God does care about me and hasn't forgotten little old me. Having doubts is a part of being on this dimension since we can't see or touch God.