Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Change Theme

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,823 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:28 AM

I made the mistake of choosing 'Change Theme' at the bottom of the page, now I have to scroll down and choose the full version every time I visit the site. Is there a way to get back the full view as the default?

#2    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,863 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

Saru could probably answer this for sure however you could try logging out/in or even clearing your cookies/cache and then logging in again.

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#3    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,823 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 06 July 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

Saru could probably answer this for sure however you could try logging out/in or even clearing your cookies/cache and then logging in again.

Found and removed the offending cookie, good as new... You have my thanks

#4    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,863 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

You're welcome Pax

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users