Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An interview with Paul Dale Roberts

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: When I was a little kid, I thought I lived in a haunted house on Effy Street in Fresno, California. When I grew older, I wanted answers. I wanted to know if that house was truly haunted or was I having childhood nightmares. I started reading books by Brad Steiger and became well-versed in the paranormal. Later, I was dating a ghost hunter named Julie English and she invited me to an HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International) www.hpiparanormal.com - event at the National Hotel. She said..."Paul, since you are so well-versed in the paranormal, perhaps you should write an article about this ghost hunt." The reason why she told me this, is because I was also a freelance journalist. I met the President of HPI named Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe and asked her if I could write an article. She grabbed my arm and said.."I love the press", before I knew it I became HPI's ghostwriter, paranormal investigator, core member. I am now the General Manager of HPI, I am a journalist for the Sacramento Press, Haunted Times Magazine, Lorena's Angels, Chatter Brew Online Magazine and All Destiny Magazine. I opened the doors for all types of paranormal investigations, from UFOs to Bigfoot to Ghosts. I have been on 400 paranormal investigations and have written over 400 paranormal articles. Shannon and I have a book coming out called HPI Chronicles: Ghosts, UFOs, Monsters and High Strangeness!

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic