Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Pascagoula case

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#241    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 09 April 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:

No worries mate, I am happy to stick to or discussion the people new to the conversation seem to be covering some old ground is all.

:tu: good to have some others joining in though...the more the merrier

I do not think they intended for this to get as out of hand as it did, and I think that is why Hickson had words with Diamond. Once it was out, they had no choice but to come clean or come out, which leads to the part about dammnation, they know they have no cover story for God, hence Parkers breakdown, and continual problems since the ordeal began, and the religion involved with the 20 years story. If they are Catholic I think a bug in the confessional would be rather telling.

still doesnt work for me im afraid. maybe we can go from the start.....two men out fishing (please finish the story from here.)

Yes, but why was it shown to "others"? That seems a strange thing to do late at night to me.

indeed....why did Diamond do so...I guess iit was quite a thing to witness..especially when he thought he would catch them out with the recorder lol

#242    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 09 April 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

hiya q.. how has the alleged object been ascertained to have been a craft? :P

it hasnt but my response was to these...(I have bolded some bits and pieces:

They heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights, and reported that an oval shaped "craft",

They heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights, and reported that a domed, cigar-shaped aircraft,

The craft was described as blue-gray in color,saucer-shaped, and had two portholes.

as you can see not sure what else to call it :)

#243    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:38 AM

View Postquillius, on 09 April 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

Gidday, yes indeed it has and is exactly why we shold ignore interpretations. I think this was highlighted in a big way with 'subsequent investigation by Joe.......'  repeated Ad nauseum by web site after web site and article after article. So I am glad you agree that we should stick with info of the time and more importantly those that are from the horses mouth.

Gidday Mate

Yes, no need to rub my nose in it :P lol You win the Joe Ezseterhas article debate. I concede. Joe's article seems to have been a pistake, if it can be tied to the investigations by Mendez, and proven he stole the information, the information may well yet be shown to be valid, but not by Joe's hand.

:nw:

:D

well 'a little longer' is in the same sentence he (apparently) says 8ft wide and 8ft high, so the 'little longer' follows nicely.

Why take the 13th as opposed to the 11th? well the 11th you only have 8ft high. However you have pictures showing a non circular shaped craft (drawn by both men) suggesting that the width and/or length cannot be 8ft.

Basically we must take the 13th as this is the first time he mentions length as opposed to height or width and also the fact that this is heard on audio so 100% as opposed to transcript (which may or may not be a contradiction let alone accurate)

ok can you show me anywhere where Hickson story changes.....from his own words please. In addition the word 'habit' denotes at least 2 instances, but suggests its common place, yet I have struggled to find some.

I cannot show you where Hickson said that, as mentioned, it was on a TV show. I am not sure how that would be accomplished. I do not have the TV show at hand. As a point of interest, do you deny this happened?

He mentions width in the 12th but does not give a dimension until the day after, but if you can prove that the two men drew that picture, and it is not an interpretation drawn by a UFO artist under instruction, I will give you that one too. I do not feel this proves that the tale has grown with each criticism  but I will accept it as corroboration from the time frame.

Just as one final quip, do you know how made this drawing, showing yet another dimension? It's close, but no cigar. This is approximately a 20 foot craft.

Posted Image

Interesting that this article states

He sensed then that he rested float freely inside the UFOs, in a room that was about. 3 x 3m.

One might assume this is where the other article got that tiny dimension from.

ok as before lets see the examination that show the eyes were indeed tested. Plus are we to listen to the show 'one month later'? I have read the articles from which you pulled the wording from Randle. I thought it was full of holes and inaccuracies, but maybe thats one for another time.

I cannot, it is copywrited. We canot post the book. It is in Klass's book. Ill see if I can find an E Book and get a copy to you.

I find Kevin Randle one of the few UFOlogists I can listen to without :rolleyes: I do feel he is one of the better investigators associated with the phenomena overall, and as you know, praise for UFOlogists from P101 is like hens teeth. I'd be interested to see where you feel Kevin was inaccurate. He is only human, more than possible but it is an interesting call to make.

let alone floating aliens 5ft tall.....but as mentioned before lets look at what is and what what we think should be........

hence my reluctance to be concerned about the size of craft as this limits us with regrads to looking at the facts IMO

Indeed, we have not touched the floating alien robots or resolved the catfish yet.

I believe the size of the craft is a major point that makes the tale unworkable though, and it does feature heavily in all recollections. As mcrom said, did it even exist? Or, was the "craft" just a regurgitation of what was reported earlier at Gaultier?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#244    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

View Postquillius, on 09 April 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

:tu: good to have some others joining in though...the more the merrier

If you say so.......... I do not think magnetic ley lines, and pages of personal banter and repetition are adding much to the subject material.

still doesnt work for me im afraid. maybe we can go from the start.....two men out fishing (please finish the story from here.)

Sorry mate, I will have to take a rain-check pulling all the references will take a while, and I do not have that much time to spare tonight, I really should not be on right now as I have other duties calling. If the premise does not work for you, I will have to offer a long post with the nuances pointed out that lead me to this conclusion. Being a career and family man yourself, I know you understand.

indeed....why did Diamond do so...I guess iit was quite a thing to witness..especially when he thought he would catch them out with the recorder lol

I am wondering why Hickson got hot under the collar with him. Did they have another agreement?

Edited by psyche101, 09 April 2013 - 08:44 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#245    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

View Postquillius, on 09 April 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

it hasnt but my response was to these...(I have bolded some bits and pieces:

They heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights, and reported that an oval shaped "craft",

They heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights, and reported that a domed, cigar-shaped aircraft,

The craft was described as blue-gray in color,saucer-shaped, and had two portholes.

as you can see not sure what else to call it :)

Convoluted?

Edited by psyche101, 09 April 2013 - 08:45 AM.

#246    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,260 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

Sounds like the beginning of a joke. Two men were out fishing. One says to the other, "think we'll hook a big one?"

:unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#247    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 09 April 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

Gidday Mate

Yes, no need to rub my nose in it :P lol You win the Joe Ezseterhas article debate. I concede. Joe's article seems to have been a pistake, if it can be tied to the investigations by Mendez, and proven he stole the information, the information may well yet be shown to be valid, but not by Joe's hand.

:nw:

:D

It was not my intention.....as for Joes article, it clearly states that his information came from Givens not Mendez or Joe himself.

I cannot show you where Hickson said that, as mentioned, it was on a TV show. I am not sure how that would be accomplished. I do not have the TV show at hand. As a point of interest, do you deny this happened?
Its not that I deny it happened just that I would like to hear exactly what was said and then this would still leave the need for confirmation of the examination before we can say 1- he said it b- the army tested his eyes and it showed nothing.

He mentions width in the 12th but does not give a dimension until the day after, but if you can prove that the two men drew that picture, and it is not an interpretation drawn by a UFO artist under instruction, I will give you that one too. I do not feel this proves that the tale has grown with each criticism  but I will accept it as corroboration from the time frame.
ok I am sure I can prove that the men were at least the ones giving the instructions and it was not down to interpretation of artist...if it was were did he get the 30ft size from?

Just as one final quip, do you know how made this drawing, showing yet another dimension? It's close, but no cigar. This is approximately a 20 foot craft.

Posted Image

Interesting that this article states

He sensed then that he rested float freely inside the UFOs, in a room that was about. 3 x 3m.

One might assume this is where the other article got that tiny dimension from.
not sure not seen it beofre but the shape and two port holes are quite similar to the originals by Calvin and Charlie..the ones they drew themselves on the night of abduction (claimed)

I cannot, it is copywrited. We canot post the book. It is in Klass's book. Ill see if I can find an E Book and get a copy to you.

I find Kevin Randle one of the few UFOlogists I can listen to without :rolleyes: I do feel he is one of the better investigators associated with the phenomena overall, and as you know, praise for UFOlogists from P101 is like hens teeth. I'd be interested to see where you feel Kevin was inaccurate. He is only human, more than possible but it is an interesting call to make.
I guess if ok with you we can move onto this another time. I have made note to return to this.

Indeed, we have not touched the floating alien robots or resolved the catfish yet.
the catfish is still my biggest problem IMO

I believe the size of the craft is a major point that makes the tale unworkable though, and it does feature heavily in all recollections. As mcrom said, did it even exist? Or, was the "craft" just a regurgitation of what was reported earlier at Gaultier?

again I cannot discuss viability of that size craft travelling the stars.....to do so would require speculation....at the same time us not knowing doesnt disprove what was seen, hence we should get he story straight before working out the who and how...

#248    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 09 April 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

If you say so.......... I do not think magnetic ley lines, and pages of personal banter and repetition are adding much to the subject material.

Sorry mate, I will have to take a rain-check pulling all the references will take a while, and I do not have that much time to spare tonight, I really should not be on right now as I have other duties calling. If the premise does not work for you, I will have to offer a long post with the nuances pointed out that lead me to this conclusion. Being a career and family man yourself, I know you understand.

I am wondering why Hickson got hot under the collar with him. Did they have another agreement?

no problem, rain check great idea....again maybe theories can be put forward (and destroyed) at a later date

apparently the agreement was to keep it quiet on the reqest of Charlie....Charlie felt the Sheriff did not do so and the ridicule and circus act then took hold and destroyed the life of Calvin

View Postpsyche101, on 09 April 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

Convoluted?

that works.

#249    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

View Postquillius, on 09 April 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

It was not my intention.....as for Joes article, it clearly states that his information came from Givens not Mendez or Joe himself.

Gidday Mate

Just kidding, credit where credit is due. You have the article? Are you holding out on me?

Its not that I deny it happened just that I would like to hear exactly what was said and then this would still leave the need for confirmation of the examination before we can say 1- he said it b- the army tested his eyes and it showed nothing.

The book is not in E format, so I will have to try to procure a copy and scan the relevant pages. Hickson states he had bad eyes like a welding flash for three days in the Harder interview as well.

At about 2:26.

ok I am sure I can prove that the men were at least the ones giving the instructions and it was not down to interpretation of artist...if it was were did he get the 30ft size from?

Is this recorded? Considering the forst interview I'd like to know if the artis said "What? 8 foot?" and that prompted the measurement that was previously submitted as distance.

not sure not seen it beofre but the shape and two port holes are quite similar to the originals by Calvin and Charlie..the ones they drew themselves on the night of abduction (claimed)

There are quite a few sketches we have not seen.

I guess if ok with you we can move onto this another time. I have made note to return to this.

I know I can rely on you  :D

the catfish is still my biggest problem IMO

I still have a problem with the craft. But I agree the catfish and the aliens are conundrums as well.

again I cannot discuss viability of that size craft travelling the stars.....to do so would require speculation....at the same time us not knowing doesnt disprove what was seen, hence we should get he story straight before working out the who and how...

I do not feel it does require speculation, it requires more than speculation to make the ideal plausible. Physics are the same, and I do not feel invoking special technology from afar is a fair argument.

#250    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

View Postquillius, on 09 April 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

no problem, rain check great idea....again maybe theories can be put forward (and destroyed) at a later date

apparently the agreement was to keep it quiet on the reqest of Charlie....Charlie felt the Sheriff did not do so and the ridicule and circus act then took hold and destroyed the life of Calvin

that works.

Ohh, someone is confident :D

Sheriff Diamond claims he did not break the agreement. So we still have no culprit who informed the press.

#251    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 April 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

Gidday Mate

Just kidding, credit where credit is due. You have the article? Are you holding out on me?

Gidday Psyche,  haha no I dont have the article as I didnt think it worth the paper it was written on with regards to this case :) However, the french website (Luis Miguel) has a photo of the relevant passage direct from the magazine. In this article Joe clearly says that it was Givens who spoke to the toll booth operators and it was Givens who knew about the cameras at Ingalls. I look forward to going to town on Givens if needed as he seems an even easier target than my old friend  Joe  :P

The book is not in E format, so I will have to try to procure a copy and scan the relevant pages. Hickson states he had bad eyes like a welding flash for three days in the Harder interview as well.

yes I see it now in the interview with Harder. He does state that it was 'like' a welding flash. Welding flashes themselves are very hard to diagnose with no outwardly visible signs unless severe damage has taken place. This coupled with the fact we have nothing showing that the eyes were tested for this specifically let alone that if it did nothing showed. I believe welding flash damage is usually diagnosed using some form of dye...not sure though

Is this recorded? Considering the forst interview I'd like to know if the artis said "What? 8 foot?" and that prompted the measurement that was previously submitted as distance.

I cannot believe for one minute an artist impression consiting of measurements would contain such a major mistake... as far as I can hear charlie says 30ft and slightly higher than 8ft then the artist impression confirms this...where in lies the problem???

There are quite a few sketches we have not seen.

indeed...although youd be suprised how many I have come across over the last two years....

I know I can rely on you  :D

yes you can mate as I said I feel there are quite a few issues....I think you would see these now seeing as you have probably looked at more evidence than Randle in regard to this case...he was probably led by Joes subsequent investigation (and yes I will drop this one day soon :) )

I still have a problem with the craft. But I agree the catfish and the aliens are conundrums as well.

I dont have a problem with the craft because it is what it is......but yes the catfish are issues but the aliens not so much

I do not feel it does require speculation, it requires more than speculation to make the ideal plausible. Physics are the same, and I do not feel invoking special technology from afar is a fair argument.

Prior to discussing the ideal if we establish what actually is how can we then invoke plausibility in an attempt to diminish what is? (god that made sense) what I am saying is that if we could for example prove 100% there was a craft, say even 8ft x 8ft....where does that leave us if its not a plausible idea?

Edited by quillius, 10 April 2013 - 12:57 PM.

#252    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 April 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

Ohh, someone is confident :D

:tu: :yes: confident only on the 'indecent' theory suggested being incorrect.

View Postpsyche101, on 10 April 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

Sheriff Diamond claims he did not break the agreement. So we still have no culprit who informed the press.

However we do have Diamond and Ryder admitting to showing others the recording that evening (this can be found on the last part of the interogation at the base. Thhis would at least suggest that the leak had started, add to this Huntleys shenanigans and attempts to also cash in on this then I would say the finger certainly doesnt seem to point in Charlies direction.

I feel this is typical though, an amazing event (even if just plasma) yet even the officers decide to turn it into a circus and get rich.....muddying the truth from the get go and leaving an element of truth open to an integrity attack due to the actions/greed of others.....what do the two men get out of it....well a serious mental breakdown for one of them and life long ridicule for the other...God rest his soul.

*** did you know Charlie Hickson dies on 9/11?****

#253    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

View Postquillius, on 10 April 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Gidday Psyche,  haha no I dont have the article as I didnt think it worth the paper it was written on with regards to this case :) However, the french website (Luis Miguel) has a photo of the relevant passage direct from the magazine. In this article Joe clearly says that it was Givens who spoke to the toll booth operators and it was Givens who knew about the cameras at Ingalls. I look forward to going to town on Givens if needed as he seems an even easier target than my old friend  Joe  :P

Gidday Mate.

Mate, your eyes are better than mine, but I have been meaning to get a checkup for over a year now. Damn, that impresses me.

Posted Image

I cannot read that.

All I know about Murphy Givens is that he seems to be racist, and has about a million articles under his name. He wrote for this paper, if you can read this, dead set, I will really be amazed.

Posted Image

Brochure on the Pascagoula case Entitled "UFOs over Mississippi, a seven day space odyssey" ("UFOs Mississippi over a seven-day space odyssey") produced by Mississippi Press Register newspaper a few days of abduction. The brochure Could be Purchased for a dollar .

More interestingly however.

Riddick and his crusade against the demons of spaceBut the worst was the amazing episode happened between Massachusetts UFO investigator, Stephen Putnam and Riddick Reverend Billy of the Church of Ocean Springs, one of the largest Christian congregations Mississippi.
During those days, Riddick Reverend preaching in their Parker and Hickson sermons that had been possessed by Satan and that the alleged visitors from space were nothing less than the demons of speaking the gospel of Matthew.
few days after the abduction, at midnight, Putnam was investigating on the spot of abduction when he met the Rev. Riddick, who had gone to the place, probably to ensure that there were no more demons. to investigate. The Rev. Riddick, who had heard rumors that space beings communicated telepathically, Putnam thought was in that place mentally to invite demons and decided to stop.
Nobody knows how convinced him, but tonight Putnam fell to his knees, came to Christ and was baptized by the Rev. Riddick.
The next day, Riddick recounted the episode to his faithful: "Last night Stephen Putnam accepted Christ as their savior! and I heard this morning saying, having been saved and baptized, 'I was out there last night hoping to hell!, so I asked him, I said,' men who believe in UFOs go to these places and through thinking pray to these beings? and he said, 'Yes, I do', what you know what this is? This, my friends, is demonic possession. "

Which I think gives my hypothesis legs, as I feel does:

Posted Image

yes I see it now in the interview with Harder. He does state that it was 'like' a welding flash. Welding flashes themselves are very hard to diagnose with no outwardly visible signs unless severe damage has taken place. This coupled with the fact we have nothing showing that the eyes were tested for this specifically let alone that if it did nothing showed. I believe welding flash damage is usually diagnosed using some form of dye...not sure though

To my experience it means read eyes, watery eyes and some swelling. Very uncomfortable as well.

Link

Welder's flash, or flash burn, is caused when a surge of UV light hits the eye, causing a "sunburn"-like condition on the cornea. Welder's flash is very painful and is often accompanied by watery eyes, swelling, light sensitivity and a gritty feeling under the eyelid. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, corneal wounds typically heal within two days. However, there are measures you must take to prevent further damage to the eye and to speed recovery time.

Link

The symptoms of flash burn include:
  • Pain that may be mild to very severe, usually starting a few hours after the incident
  • Bloodshot eyes
  • Light sensitivity
  • Watery eyes
  • Blurred vision
  • The feeling of having something in your eye.

I cannot believe for one minute an artist impression consiting of measurements would contain such a major mistake... as far as I can hear charlie says 30ft and slightly higher than 8ft then the artist impression confirms this...where in lies the problem???

Not a mistake a correction on the previous days "description".

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high

How much longer?

I would say it was approximately 25 to 30 feet away from us, and I didn't know what to think.

That seems a mighty co-incidence. That is all it might be, but it is notable.

indeed...although youd be suprised how many I have come across over the last two years....

I'd like to see them if you have links. This story seems to have more lives than a cat.

yes you can mate as I said I feel there are quite a few issues....I think you would see these now seeing as you have probably looked at more evidence than Randle in regard to this case...he was probably led by Joes subsequent investigation (and yes I will drop this one day soon :) )

:tu:

I look forward to it, as I say, I find Kevin Randle quite thorough in general. It might be that, but Kevin is the sort of guy who would hunt Joe down I would have thought.

I dont have a problem with the craft because it is what it is......but yes the catfish are issues but the aliens not so much

The Catfish is more of a conundrum than is realised, who caught it? When did they catch it? What state was it in when they brought it to the police station? (Fresh caught?) And how did the UFO get over the water? It was behind them, and if fishing, one would presume that mean on land:

Well what I just heard was a buzzing. I don't know why I turned around. I guess it was to see what it was. It was a blue light — a real light, bright blue light

They were not in a boat, as far as I know they were fishing from a Pier for Hardheads.

Yesterday evening — I work at the shipyard and when I come in we decided we would go fishing. And the tide wasn't right and we didn't go out in a boat or anything, we thought we would go down — I don't know whether you are familiar with that area or not where the grain elevator is — on the west bank of the river where the shipyard is

What about the continued Alien contact with both men? Do you not find that a bit odd? Not only Parkers unbelievable claim, but Hickson as well, although this does not seem to mention his Comm-rock.

"The shotgun was on top of my legs. 'd just eat a sandwich and an orange when it Became apparent That nothing was moving around me. Not even the birds, it Seemed really strange. Then I saw them. The Ship That same Calvin and I had seen before, was hovering above the ground at a distance of about seventy feet into a forest clearing. Before I could think of a message of 'radio' came to my mind: 'We do not want to hurt you. We do not want to hurt anyone. You can contact us later. Have resisted. You have been chosen. No need to be afraid, we will again. " The 'radio' went out, the ship was. I had not moved. "

I think it seems both men had significant problems?

Prior to discussing the ideal if we establish what actually is how can we then invoke plausibility in an attempt to diminish what is? (god that made sense) what I am saying is that if we could for example prove 100% there was a craft, say even 8ft x 8ft....where does that leave us if its not a plausible idea?

To the first part (which I did get LOL) physics play that role, not our interpretation. Exotic physics are just made up at this point. We can apply known parameters I feel. Particularly on home turf. If something is impossible it is impossible, invoking Gods does not make something impossible plausible  but that is the catch-cry of the FTB. Not you mind, the FTB. Lets say for one moment that we all agreed the craft was 8 foot x 8 foot x a little longer than 8 foot. The beings, the carrot heads, and the abductees cannot do what Hickson said they did inside the craft they would have to be packed like sardines. Because Hickson says this was ET does not negate that very fact I feel.

If we could prove 100% there was a craft that was 8 foot by 8 foot, I would be invoking Jaques Vallee and dimensional hypothesis. What ever is left right? If that was entertained, it would answer most questions about the craft itself, but then, I personally think that dents the witnesses.

Edited by psyche101, 11 April 2013 - 02:21 AM.

#254    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

View Postquillius, on 10 April 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

:tu: :yes: confident only on the 'indecent' theory suggested being incorrect.

LOL, we will see, I think there is a bit of fire and brimstone in my hypothesis ;)

However we do have Diamond and Ryder admitting to showing others the recording that evening (this can be found on the last part of the interogation at the base. Thhis would at least suggest that the leak had started, add to this Huntleys shenanigans and attempts to also cash in on this then I would say the finger certainly doesnt seem to point in Charlies direction.

I feel this is typical though, an amazing event (even if just plasma) yet even the officers decide to turn it into a circus and get rich.....muddying the truth from the get go and leaving an element of truth open to an integrity attack due to the actions/greed of others.....what do the two men get out of it....well a serious mental breakdown for one of them and life long ridicule for the other...God rest his soul.

How did Diamond get rich from informing the media? Spotters rights? That's hardly rich I would think?

The officers did not believe the tale, the Interview gave some of them pause is all. It could have gone real bad for them. And we have no connections, only suspicions, and Joe has illustrated how accurate suspicions are with regards to this case.

*** did you know Charlie Hickson dies on 9/11?****

Yeah, but in 2011, he was not spared the horror of that day.

Or did he........... :P

Edited by psyche101, 11 April 2013 - 02:28 AM.

#255    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 April 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

Gidday Mate.

Mate, your eyes are better than mine, but I have been meaning to get a checkup for over a year now. Damn, that impresses me.

Posted Image

I cannot read that.

sadly my eyes are not that great lol, see the extract below that highlights the information was from Givens.

Posted Image

All I know about Murphy Givens is that he seems to be racist, and has about a million articles under his name. He wrote for this paper, if you can read this, dead set, I will really be amazed.

Brochure on the Pascagoula case Entitled "UFOs over Mississippi, a seven day space odyssey" ("UFOs Mississippi over a seven-day space odyssey") produced by Mississippi Press Register newspaper a few days of abduction. The brochure Could be Purchased for a dollar .

More interestingly however.

Riddick and his crusade against the demons of spaceBut the worst was the amazing episode happened between Massachusetts UFO investigator, Stephen Putnam and Riddick Reverend Billy of the Church of Ocean Springs, one of the largest Christian congregations Mississippi.
During those days, Riddick Reverend preaching in their Parker and Hickson sermons that had been possessed by Satan and that the alleged visitors from space were nothing less than the demons of speaking the gospel of Matthew.
few days after the abduction, at midnight, Putnam was investigating on the spot of abduction when he met the Rev. Riddick, who had gone to the place, probably to ensure that there were no more demons. to investigate. The Rev. Riddick, who had heard rumors that space beings communicated telepathically, Putnam thought was in that place mentally to invite demons and decided to stop.
Nobody knows how convinced him, but tonight Putnam fell to his knees, came to Christ and was baptized by the Rev. Riddick.
The next day, Riddick recounted the episode to his faithful: "Last night Stephen Putnam accepted Christ as their savior! and I heard this morning saying, having been saved and baptized, 'I was out there last night hoping to hell!, so I asked him, I said,' men who believe in UFOs go to these places and through thinking pray to these beings? and he said, 'Yes, I do', what you know what this is? This, my friends, is demonic possession. "

Which I think gives my hypothesis legs, as I feel does:

Posted Image

Givens doesnt seem to be trustworthy at all I agree. I do not however see how the above gives your hypothesis any legs though????

To my experience it means read eyes, watery eyes and some swelling. Very uncomfortable as well.

Link

Welder's flash, or flash burn, is caused when a surge of UV light hits the eye, causing a "sunburn"-like condition on the cornea. Welder's flash is very painful and is often accompanied by watery eyes, swelling, light sensitivity and a gritty feeling under the eyelid. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, corneal wounds typically heal within two days. However, there are measures you must take to prevent further damage to the eye and to speed recovery time.

Link

The symptoms of flash burn include:
  • Pain that may be mild to very severe, usually starting a few hours after the incident
  • Bloodshot eyes
  • Light sensitivity
  • Watery eyes
  • Blurred vision
  • The feeling of having something in your eye.

yes exactly 'possible' outwardly visible symptoms are just blood shot eyes (the swelling is not visible).....so why check for it? plus he said 'like' welding flash......and failing all those whose to say they didnt check for it and find something?

Not a mistake a correction on the previous days "description".

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high

How much longer?

I would say it was approximately 25 to 30 feet away from us, and I didn't know what to think.

That seems a mighty co-incidence. That is all it might be, but it is notable.

hmmm although I do hear him say it is 30ft long.....I think you cannot trump listening to him actually say it...transcripts are always open to errors (as would the drawing :) )

So I will stick with him saying 30ft as I havent heard him say any different.

I'd like to see them if you have links. This story seems to have more lives than a cat.
  have them all over the place and some not even saved....to be honest most are worthless as only those drawn by or in the presence of the men can have any validity and free of 'artistic license'

:tu:

I look forward to it, as I say, I find Kevin Randle quite thorough in general. It might be that, but Kevin is the sort of guy who would hunt Joe down I would have thought.
  maybe we should do this sooner rather than later then

The Catfish is more of a conundrum than is realised, who caught it? When did they catch it? What state was it in when they brought it to the police station? (Fresh caught?) And how did the UFO get over the water? It was behind them, and if fishing, one would presume that mean on land:
the UFO didnt get over the water according to their statements/interviews. It landed (or hovered just above) the bank and the beings hovered 'over/across' the water to them.....if they werent in a boat how did the beings cross the water?

Well what I just heard was a buzzing. I don't know why I turned around. I guess it was to see what it was. It was a blue light — a real light, bright blue light

yes blue lights and a buzzing sound ....= more consistancy IMO

They were not in a boat, as far as I know they were fishing from a Pier for Hardheads.

Yesterday evening — I work at the shipyard and when I come in we decided we would go fishing. And the tide wasn't right and we didn't go out in a boat or anything, we thought we would go down — I don't know whether you are familiar with that area or not where the grain elevator is — on the west bank of the river where the shipyard is
   now this I havent seen before....link? when did he say this? this could be another big problem if true...or does it solve the catfish problem I had :unsure2:

What about the continued Alien contact with both men? Do you not find that a bit odd? Not only Parkers unbelievable claim, but Hickson as well, although this does not seem to mention his Comm-rock.

"The shotgun was on top of my legs. 'd just eat a sandwich and an orange when it Became apparent That nothing was moving around me. Not even the birds, it Seemed really strange. Then I saw them. The Ship That same Calvin and I had seen before, was hovering above the ground at a distance of about seventy feet into a forest clearing. Before I could think of a message of 'radio' came to my mind: 'We do not want to hurt you. We do not want to hurt anyone. You can contact us later. Have resisted. You have been chosen. No need to be afraid, we will again. " The 'radio' went out, the ship was. I had not moved. "

I think it seems both men had significant problems?

Then the same problems can be said about his whole family who witnessed the UFO? thats a hell of a lot of crazy people....

To the first part (which I did get LOL) physics play that role, not our interpretation. Exotic physics are just made up at this point. We can apply known parameters I feel. Particularly on home turf. If something is impossible it is impossible, invoking Gods does not make something impossible plausible  but that is the catch-cry of the FTB. Not you mind, the FTB. Lets say for one moment that we all agreed the craft was 8 foot x 8 foot x a little longer than 8 foot. The beings, the carrot heads, and the abductees cannot do what Hickson said they did inside the craft they would have to be packed like sardines. Because Hickson says this was ET does not negate that very fact I feel.

If we could prove 100% there was a craft that was 8 foot by 8 foot, I would be invoking Jaques Vallee and dimensional hypothesis. What ever is left right? If that was entertained, it would answer most questions about the craft itself, but then, I personally think that dents the witnesses.

excellent this is what I have been trying to say.....does proof exist of the extra dimensional Hypothesis? then how can we invoke this any more than mother ships? I dont think we can hence why we need to establish what was...as opposed to what we think should be.....this is why the size to me is irrelevant   (a change in the story with regards to size is relevant however.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users