Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pascagoula case

quillius

Gidday Mate

Just kidding, credit where credit is due. You have the article? Are you holding out on me?

Gidday Psyche, haha no I dont have the article as I didnt think it worth the paper it was written on with regards to this case :) However, the french website (Luis Miguel) has a photo of the relevant passage direct from the magazine. In this article Joe clearly says that it was Givens who spoke to the toll booth operators and it was Givens who knew about the cameras at Ingalls. I look forward to going to town on Givens if needed as he seems an even easier target than my old friend Joe :P

The book is not in E format, so I will have to try to procure a copy and scan the relevant pages. Hickson states he had bad eyes like a welding flash for three days in the Harder interview as well.

yes I see it now in the interview with Harder. He does state that it was 'like' a welding flash. Welding flashes themselves are very hard to diagnose with no outwardly visible signs unless severe damage has taken place. This coupled with the fact we have nothing showing that the eyes were tested for this specifically let alone that if it did nothing showed. I believe welding flash damage is usually diagnosed using some form of dye...not sure though

Is this recorded? Considering the forst interview I'd like to know if the artis said "What? 8 foot?" and that prompted the measurement that was previously submitted as distance.

I cannot believe for one minute an artist impression consiting of measurements would contain such a major mistake... as far as I can hear charlie says 30ft and slightly higher than 8ft then the artist impression confirms this...where in lies the problem???

There are quite a few sketches we have not seen.

indeed...although youd be suprised how many I have come across over the last two years....

I know I can rely on you :D

yes you can mate as I said I feel there are quite a few issues....I think you would see these now seeing as you have probably looked at more evidence than Randle in regard to this case...he was probably led by Joes subsequent investigation (and yes I will drop this one day soon :) )

I still have a problem with the craft. But I agree the catfish and the aliens are conundrums as well.

I dont have a problem with the craft because it is what it is......but yes the catfish are issues but the aliens not so much

I do not feel it does require speculation, it requires more than speculation to make the ideal plausible. Physics are the same, and I do not feel invoking special technology from afar is a fair argument.

Prior to discussing the ideal if we establish what actually is how can we then invoke plausibility in an attempt to diminish what is? (god that made sense) what I am saying is that if we could for example prove 100% there was a craft, say even 8ft x 8ft....where does that leave us if its not a plausible idea?

Edited by quillius

Ohh, someone is confident :D

:tu::yes: confident only on the 'indecent' theory suggested being incorrect.

Sheriff Diamond claims he did not break the agreement. So we still have no culprit who informed the press.

However we do have Diamond and Ryder admitting to showing others the recording that evening (this can be found on the last part of the interogation at the base. Thhis would at least suggest that the leak had started, add to this Huntleys shenanigans and attempts to also cash in on this then I would say the finger certainly doesnt seem to point in Charlies direction.

I feel this is typical though, an amazing event (even if just plasma) yet even the officers decide to turn it into a circus and get rich.....muddying the truth from the get go and leaving an element of truth open to an integrity attack due to the actions/greed of others.....what do the two men get out of it....well a serious mental breakdown for one of them and life long ridicule for the other...God rest his soul.

*** did you know Charlie Hickson dies on 9/11?****

Gidday Psyche, haha no I dont have the article as I didnt think it worth the paper it was written on with regards to this case :) However, the french website (Luis Miguel) has a photo of the relevant passage direct from the magazine. In this article Joe clearly says that it was Givens who spoke to the toll booth operators and it was Givens who knew about the cameras at Ingalls. I look forward to going to town on Givens if needed as he seems an even easier target than my old friend Joe :P

Gidday Mate.

Mate, your eyes are better than mine, but I have been meaning to get a checkup for over a year now. Damn, that impresses me.

Claw-men1.jpg

I cannot read that.

All I know about Murphy Givens is that he seems to be racist, and has about a million articles under his name. He wrote for this paper, if you can read this, dead set, I will really be amazed.

Panfleto-Press-Register.jpg

Brochure on the Pascagoula case Entitled "UFOs over Mississippi, a seven day space odyssey" ("UFOs Mississippi over a seven-day space odyssey") produced by Mississippi Press Register newspaper a few days of abduction. The brochure Could be Purchased for a dollar .

More interestingly however.

Riddick and his crusade against the demons of spaceBut the worst was the amazing episode happened between Massachusetts UFO investigator, Stephen Putnam and Riddick Reverend Billy of the Church of Ocean Springs, one of the largest Christian congregations Mississippi.

During those days, Riddick Reverend preaching in their Parker and Hickson sermons that had been possessed by Satan and that the alleged visitors from space were nothing less than the demons of speaking the gospel of Matthew.

few days after the abduction, at midnight, Putnam was investigating on the spot of abduction when he met the Rev. Riddick, who had gone to the place, probably to ensure that there were no more demons. to investigate. The Rev. Riddick, who had heard rumors that space beings communicated telepathically, Putnam thought was in that place mentally to invite demons and decided to stop.

Nobody knows how convinced him, but tonight Putnam fell to his knees, came to Christ and was baptized by the Rev. Riddick.

The next day, Riddick recounted the episode to his faithful: "Last night Stephen Putnam accepted Christ as their savior! and I heard this morning saying, having been saved and baptized, 'I was out there last night hoping to hell!, so I asked him, I said,' men who believe in UFOs go to these places and through thinking pray to these beings? and he said, 'Yes, I do', what you know what this is? This, my friends, is demonic possession. "

Which I think gives my hypothesis legs, as I feel does:

Publicidad-Riddick.jpg

yes I see it now in the interview with Harder. He does state that it was 'like' a welding flash. Welding flashes themselves are very hard to diagnose with no outwardly visible signs unless severe damage has taken place. This coupled with the fact we have nothing showing that the eyes were tested for this specifically let alone that if it did nothing showed. I believe welding flash damage is usually diagnosed using some form of dye...not sure though

To my experience it means read eyes, watery eyes and some swelling. Very uncomfortable as well.

Link

Welder's flash, or flash burn, is caused when a surge of UV light hits the eye, causing a "sunburn"-like condition on the cornea. Welder's flash is very painful and is often accompanied by watery eyes, swelling, light sensitivity and a gritty feeling under the eyelid. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, corneal wounds typically heal within two days. However, there are measures you must take to prevent further damage to the eye and to speed recovery time.

Link

The symptoms of flash burn include:

• Pain that may be mild to very severe, usually starting a few hours after the incident
  • Bloodshot eyes
  • Light sensitivity
  • Watery eyes
  • Blurred vision
  • The feeling of having something in your eye.

I cannot believe for one minute an artist impression consiting of measurements would contain such a major mistake... as far as I can hear charlie says 30ft and slightly higher than 8ft then the artist impression confirms this...where in lies the problem???

Not a mistake a correction on the previous days "description".

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high

How much longer?

I would say it was approximately 25 to 30 feet away from us, and I didn't know what to think.

That seems a mighty co-incidence. That is all it might be, but it is notable.

indeed...although youd be suprised how many I have come across over the last two years....

I'd like to see them if you have links. This story seems to have more lives than a cat.

yes you can mate as I said I feel there are quite a few issues....I think you would see these now seeing as you have probably looked at more evidence than Randle in regard to this case...he was probably led by Joes subsequent investigation (and yes I will drop this one day soon :) )

:tu:

I look forward to it, as I say, I find Kevin Randle quite thorough in general. It might be that, but Kevin is the sort of guy who would hunt Joe down I would have thought.

I dont have a problem with the craft because it is what it is......but yes the catfish are issues but the aliens not so much

The Catfish is more of a conundrum than is realised, who caught it? When did they catch it? What state was it in when they brought it to the police station? (Fresh caught?) And how did the UFO get over the water? It was behind them, and if fishing, one would presume that mean on land:

Well what I just heard was a buzzing. I don't know why I turned around. I guess it was to see what it was. It was a blue light — a real light, bright blue light

They were not in a boat, as far as I know they were fishing from a Pier for Hardheads.

Yesterday evening — I work at the shipyard and when I come in we decided we would go fishing. And the tide wasn't right and we didn't go out in a boat or anything, we thought we would go down — I don't know whether you are familiar with that area or not where the grain elevator is — on the west bank of the river where the shipyard is

What about the continued Alien contact with both men? Do you not find that a bit odd? Not only Parkers unbelievable claim, but Hickson as well, although this does not seem to mention his Comm-rock.

"The shotgun was on top of my legs. 'd just eat a sandwich and an orange when it Became apparent That nothing was moving around me. Not even the birds, it Seemed really strange. Then I saw them. The Ship That same Calvin and I had seen before, was hovering above the ground at a distance of about seventy feet into a forest clearing. Before I could think of a message of 'radio' came to my mind: 'We do not want to hurt you. We do not want to hurt anyone. You can contact us later. Have resisted. You have been chosen. No need to be afraid, we will again. " The 'radio' went out, the ship was. I had not moved. "

I think it seems both men had significant problems?

Prior to discussing the ideal if we establish what actually is how can we then invoke plausibility in an attempt to diminish what is? (god that made sense) what I am saying is that if we could for example prove 100% there was a craft, say even 8ft x 8ft....where does that leave us if its not a plausible idea?

To the first part (which I did get LOL) physics play that role, not our interpretation. Exotic physics are just made up at this point. We can apply known parameters I feel. Particularly on home turf. If something is impossible it is impossible, invoking Gods does not make something impossible plausible but that is the catch-cry of the FTB. Not you mind, the FTB. Lets say for one moment that we all agreed the craft was 8 foot x 8 foot x a little longer than 8 foot. The beings, the carrot heads, and the abductees cannot do what Hickson said they did inside the craft they would have to be packed like sardines. Because Hickson says this was ET does not negate that very fact I feel.

If we could prove 100% there was a craft that was 8 foot by 8 foot, I would be invoking Jaques Vallee and dimensional hypothesis. What ever is left right? If that was entertained, it would answer most questions about the craft itself, but then, I personally think that dents the witnesses.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

:tu::yes: confident only on the 'indecent' theory suggested being incorrect.

LOL, we will see, I think there is a bit of fire and brimstone in my hypothesis ;)

However we do have Diamond and Ryder admitting to showing others the recording that evening (this can be found on the last part of the interogation at the base. Thhis would at least suggest that the leak had started, add to this Huntleys shenanigans and attempts to also cash in on this then I would say the finger certainly doesnt seem to point in Charlies direction.

I feel this is typical though, an amazing event (even if just plasma) yet even the officers decide to turn it into a circus and get rich.....muddying the truth from the get go and leaving an element of truth open to an integrity attack due to the actions/greed of others.....what do the two men get out of it....well a serious mental breakdown for one of them and life long ridicule for the other...God rest his soul.

How did Diamond get rich from informing the media? Spotters rights? That's hardly rich I would think?

The officers did not believe the tale, the Interview gave some of them pause is all. It could have gone real bad for them. And we have no connections, only suspicions, and Joe has illustrated how accurate suspicions are with regards to this case.

*** did you know Charlie Hickson dies on 9/11?****

Yeah, but in 2011, he was not spared the horror of that day.

Or did he........... :P

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Gidday Mate.

Mate, your eyes are better than mine, but I have been meaning to get a checkup for over a year now. Damn, that impresses me.

Claw-men1.jpg

I cannot read that.

sadly my eyes are not that great lol, see the extract below that highlights the information was from Givens.

Eszterhas-camara-fragment.jpg

All I know about Murphy Givens is that he seems to be racist, and has about a million articles under his name. He wrote for this paper, if you can read this, dead set, I will really be amazed.

Brochure on the Pascagoula case Entitled "UFOs over Mississippi, a seven day space odyssey" ("UFOs Mississippi over a seven-day space odyssey") produced by Mississippi Press Register newspaper a few days of abduction. The brochure Could be Purchased for a dollar .

More interestingly however.

Riddick and his crusade against the demons of spaceBut the worst was the amazing episode happened between Massachusetts UFO investigator, Stephen Putnam and Riddick Reverend Billy of the Church of Ocean Springs, one of the largest Christian congregations Mississippi.

During those days, Riddick Reverend preaching in their Parker and Hickson sermons that had been possessed by Satan and that the alleged visitors from space were nothing less than the demons of speaking the gospel of Matthew.

few days after the abduction, at midnight, Putnam was investigating on the spot of abduction when he met the Rev. Riddick, who had gone to the place, probably to ensure that there were no more demons. to investigate. The Rev. Riddick, who had heard rumors that space beings communicated telepathically, Putnam thought was in that place mentally to invite demons and decided to stop.

Nobody knows how convinced him, but tonight Putnam fell to his knees, came to Christ and was baptized by the Rev. Riddick.

The next day, Riddick recounted the episode to his faithful: "Last night Stephen Putnam accepted Christ as their savior! and I heard this morning saying, having been saved and baptized, 'I was out there last night hoping to hell!, so I asked him, I said,' men who believe in UFOs go to these places and through thinking pray to these beings? and he said, 'Yes, I do', what you know what this is? This, my friends, is demonic possession. "

Which I think gives my hypothesis legs, as I feel does:

Publicidad-Riddick.jpg

Givens doesnt seem to be trustworthy at all I agree. I do not however see how the above gives your hypothesis any legs though????

To my experience it means read eyes, watery eyes and some swelling. Very uncomfortable as well.

Link

Welder's flash, or flash burn, is caused when a surge of UV light hits the eye, causing a "sunburn"-like condition on the cornea. Welder's flash is very painful and is often accompanied by watery eyes, swelling, light sensitivity and a gritty feeling under the eyelid. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, corneal wounds typically heal within two days. However, there are measures you must take to prevent further damage to the eye and to speed recovery time.

Link

The symptoms of flash burn include:

• Pain that may be mild to very severe, usually starting a few hours after the incident
  • Bloodshot eyes
  • Light sensitivity
  • Watery eyes
  • Blurred vision
  • The feeling of having something in your eye.

yes exactly 'possible' outwardly visible symptoms are just blood shot eyes (the swelling is not visible).....so why check for it? plus he said 'like' welding flash......and failing all those whose to say they didnt check for it and find something?

Not a mistake a correction on the previous days "description".

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high

How much longer?

I would say it was approximately 25 to 30 feet away from us, and I didn't know what to think.

That seems a mighty co-incidence. That is all it might be, but it is notable.

hmmm although I do hear him say it is 30ft long.....I think you cannot trump listening to him actually say it...transcripts are always open to errors (as would the drawing :) )

So I will stick with him saying 30ft as I havent heard him say any different.

I'd like to see them if you have links. This story seems to have more lives than a cat.

have them all over the place and some not even saved....to be honest most are worthless as only those drawn by or in the presence of the men can have any validity and free of 'artistic license'

I look forward to it, as I say, I find Kevin Randle quite thorough in general. It might be that, but Kevin is the sort of guy who would hunt Joe down I would have thought.

maybe we should do this sooner rather than later then

The Catfish is more of a conundrum than is realised, who caught it? When did they catch it? What state was it in when they brought it to the police station? (Fresh caught?) And how did the UFO get over the water? It was behind them, and if fishing, one would presume that mean on land:

the UFO didnt get over the water according to their statements/interviews. It landed (or hovered just above) the bank and the beings hovered 'over/across' the water to them.....if they werent in a boat how did the beings cross the water?

Well what I just heard was a buzzing. I don't know why I turned around. I guess it was to see what it was. It was a blue light — a real light, bright blue light

yes blue lights and a buzzing sound ....= more consistancy IMO

They were not in a boat, as far as I know they were fishing from a Pier for Hardheads.

Yesterday evening — I work at the shipyard and when I come in we decided we would go fishing. And the tide wasn't right and we didn't go out in a boat or anything, we thought we would go down — I don't know whether you are familiar with that area or not where the grain elevator is — on the west bank of the river where the shipyard is

now this I havent seen before....link? when did he say this? this could be another big problem if true...or does it solve the catfish problem I had :unsure2:

What about the continued Alien contact with both men? Do you not find that a bit odd? Not only Parkers unbelievable claim, but Hickson as well, although this does not seem to mention his Comm-rock.

"The shotgun was on top of my legs. 'd just eat a sandwich and an orange when it Became apparent That nothing was moving around me. Not even the birds, it Seemed really strange. Then I saw them. The Ship That same Calvin and I had seen before, was hovering above the ground at a distance of about seventy feet into a forest clearing. Before I could think of a message of 'radio' came to my mind: 'We do not want to hurt you. We do not want to hurt anyone. You can contact us later. Have resisted. You have been chosen. No need to be afraid, we will again. " The 'radio' went out, the ship was. I had not moved. "

I think it seems both men had significant problems?

Then the same problems can be said about his whole family who witnessed the UFO? thats a hell of a lot of crazy people....

To the first part (which I did get LOL) physics play that role, not our interpretation. Exotic physics are just made up at this point. We can apply known parameters I feel. Particularly on home turf. If something is impossible it is impossible, invoking Gods does not make something impossible plausible but that is the catch-cry of the FTB. Not you mind, the FTB. Lets say for one moment that we all agreed the craft was 8 foot x 8 foot x a little longer than 8 foot. The beings, the carrot heads, and the abductees cannot do what Hickson said they did inside the craft they would have to be packed like sardines. Because Hickson says this was ET does not negate that very fact I feel.

If we could prove 100% there was a craft that was 8 foot by 8 foot, I would be invoking Jaques Vallee and dimensional hypothesis. What ever is left right? If that was entertained, it would answer most questions about the craft itself, but then, I personally think that dents the witnesses.

excellent this is what I have been trying to say.....does proof exist of the extra dimensional Hypothesis? then how can we invoke this any more than mother ships? I dont think we can hence why we need to establish what was...as opposed to what we think should be.....this is why the size to me is irrelevant (a change in the story with regards to size is relevant however.)

LOL, we will see, I think there is a bit of fire and brimstone in my hypothesis ;)

look forward to the hypothesis stage

How did Diamond get rich from informing the media? Spotters rights? That's hardly rich I would think?

ok 'rich' was a bit of a stretch, however we know Collingo suggested to Diamond that he should not release the tape as they could make money from it. WSe also know Diamond and Ryder showed the tape to others that same evening..(sounds like they wanted the circus in town) and we also have Huntleys behaviour which is covered well in Miguels article/research.

The officers did not believe the tale, the Interview gave some of them pause is all. It could have gone real bad for them. And we have no connections, only suspicions, and Joe has illustrated how accurate suspicions are with regards to this case.

really? they didnt believe when they were first told the story but the secret recording made them believe the men...I think it was Diamond who said that the men were not lying about their experience.

Yeah, but in 2011, he was not spared the horror of that day.

Or did he........... :P

prob best not to go there :no::tu:

Ufo Contact at Pascagoula (Hardcover)

by William Mendez (Author)

looking to buy this book as it has more transcripts and photos.......cant find it for under £200 ish........WOW....just WOW.

how why when?!?!?!?

Ufo Contact at Pascagoula (Hardcover)

by William Mendez (Author)

looking to buy this book as it has more transcripts and photos.......cant find it for under £200 ish........WOW....just WOW.

how why when?!?!?!?

Tried here? Just $95...

Tried here? Just $95...

thanks BMK I hadnt looked at the second print version, still seems a little steep though, dont you think?

oh well.....if that is the cost of the truth then so be it :)

Just $95...

:w00t:

thanks BMK I hadnt looked at the second print version, still seems a little steep though, dont you think?

Yeap... BTW, have you tried bookstores? We have few, where you can order books, and they run through their channels to get one. I did that with several books, and came out cheaper than I would pay on amazon (for brand new)...

:w00t:

Yeah, my jaw hit the keyboard as well.
  • Like 1

Yeap... BTW, have you tried bookstores? We have few, where you can order books, and they run through their channels to get one. I did that with several books, and came out cheaper than I would pay on amazon (for brand new)...

Yeah, my jaw hit the keyboard as well.

ok thanks.

It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high

Probably well covered, but browsing through the text that has appeared recently in this thread I couldn't find it worded exactly like this, so... When 'over 8 ft. high' is mentioned, have we clarified whether 'high' relates to the height of the object itself (from it's base to it's top), or the height the object is apparently off of the floor by? Again, apologies if that factoid has been staring me in the face...

Edit: Clarity

Edited by Matt Vinyl

Please dont get me wrong here as I dont wish to detract from the OP's original post and I am not suggesting there is no evidence to support abductions, but I find it rather strange that this whole 'adbuction' thing seems to be an American phenonemon. Does anybody have any statistics as to how many adbuctions there are worldwide and not just in the USA?

Because 'Mericans are the supreme race. Duh.

sadly my eyes are not that great lol, see the extract below that highlights the information was from Givens.

Eszterhas-camara-fragment.jpg

Givens doesnt seem to be trustworthy at all I agree. I do not however see how the above gives your hypothesis any legs though????

I do not suppose you have spotted an email for Mr Givens anyplace? I wonder if he might answer some questions. I'd like to know the names of the toll booth operators, and see what they think if they are OK with some questions. We do have some more detail of the actual situation which is far more valuable than the persons reputation who gathered the evidence. The Cameras now have a brand too, which seems to be no longer in production. Joe's article was poor in that he had not only stolen the information, but left it very loose. If it can be tightened up to reflect the actual sitiation, I think it is still admissible evidence that could turn out to be pretty damming.

I think that the God Fearing nature of the town indeed confirms that such an abominable act would be considered the lowest deviation a man could pursue, and would surely be ousted from Church, ridiculed for life, and earn eternal damnation in hell. Much to fear. In fact I would bet if this is the case, and my hypothesis is at all correct, then had the men been "found out" I suspect Calvin would have felt too much shame, and would not be with us today.

yes exactly 'possible' outwardly visible symptoms are just blood shot eyes (the swelling is not visible).....so why check for it? plus he said 'like' welding flash......and failing all those whose to say they didnt check for it and find something?

My eyelids swell as well, not the most attractive sight.

Why check for it? It's a type of radiation and Charlie was complaining about it, and they requested to be examined for radiation themselves.

hmmm although I do hear him say it is 30ft long.....I think you cannot trump listening to him actually say it...transcripts are always open to errors (as would the drawing :) )

So I will stick with him saying 30ft as I havent heard him say any different.

I am not one bit convinced and am trying to dig up old transcripts. One thing I have noted is I am not the only one to note Charlie's ever changing spaceship. One source I have seen says he quotes it as being 10 feet long, and that is consistant with the statement made on the 12th. I cannot simply overlook the very fact that the distance the craft seems to have been from the men overnight became the length of the craft.

have them all over the place and some not even saved....to be honest most are worthless as only those drawn by or in the presence of the men can have any validity and free of 'artistic license'

No worries, I was hoping for drawings from the men, or Broadus or Larry mostly.

maybe we should do this sooner rather than later then

Whenever you like? You had objections to Randle, I would be interested to see them, as I said, as a rule Kevin seems very thorough, even for this old skeptic. I tend to give him more credence than any other UFOlogist.

the UFO didnt get over the water according to their statements/interviews. It landed (or hovered just above) the bank and the beings hovered 'over/across' the water to them.....if they werent in a boat how did the beings cross the water?

How did it get over the water at all?

They were fishing from a pier right? When fishing from a Pier, you are facing the water are you not?

The Pascagoula Incident involved two men, nineteen-year-old Calvin Parker and forty-two-year old Charles Hickson, both of Gautier, Mississippi, who were fishing in the Pascagoula River when they heard a buzzing noise behind them. Both turned and were terrified to see a ten-foot-wide, eight-foot-high, yada yada.........................

This one does not mention the pier, but most do.

The Open Minds article you referenced also says:

As Hickson and Parker went about the normal pastime of fishing off a pier at Shaupeter Shipyard, they heard a buzzing noise behind them.

It's always behind them, on the ground, I that was what I thought you meant with the catfish. I didn't think "they" were over the water at any time. When did they catch that fish? Not even what they were fishing for, they were after Hardheads, did they even catch the Catfish at that spot? Are Catfish caught at that location?

yes blue lights and a buzzing sound ....= more consistancy IMO

Not to me I am afraid, as far as I know, these men saw a streak of light.

Does a better description than:

As if that weren’t intriguing enough, former Pascagoula detective “Puddin” Broadus told Captain Ryder that me saw something streak through the air that same night. According Ryder, Broadus, who has since passed on, was an honest man not prone to flights of fancy: “Puddin’s dead now, but he was a fine man. He wouldn’t make up something like that.”

Exist? It's a pretty loose tie in. Something streaking through the sky can be anything.

And Larry is nothing like the abduction description:

at 9:00pm after watching TV, Larry Booth of Pascagoula got up to check the front door prior to going to bed. He noticed a huge object with red revolving lights hovering 8-10 feet over the street lamp. He thought it was an experimental craft run out of the local military base.

LOL, all we need now is for Charlie to say the 10 foot above the streetlight is now the hight of the object instead fo the distance and we have a closer match ;)

now this I havent seen before....link? when did he say this? this could be another big problem if true...or does it solve the catfish problem I had :unsure2:

I think you will find it in every transcript. That was why I thought it was a problem, you cannot even sleepwalk on water.

Then the same problems can be said about his whole family who witnessed the UFO? thats a hell of a lot of crazy people....

If they are all claiming staying in touch with Bible Bashing Aliens with a rock, then I have to say "well, yes".

No other answer would suffice would it?

excellent this is what I have been trying to say.....does proof exist of the extra dimensional Hypothesis? then how can we invoke this any more than mother ships? I dont think we can hence why we need to establish what was...as opposed to what we think should be.....this is why the size to me is irrelevant (a change in the story with regards to size is relevant however.)

The IDH is as well supported as the ETH. Whilst there is little argument considering the likelihood of other species on other planets, the method of travel i.e. the ETH is pure fantasy. It is not supported by anything at all other than speculation. What makes wormhole travel possible but dimensional not? As I understand Vallees ideals, we had a big bang that resulted in our main Universal ingredient being hydrogen. What if the balance was slightly different, and a different fundamental element, lighter, or perhaps heavier was to drive the evolution of the Universe? What would it look like? Why would it be 3D and not 2D? And why could these Universes not exist at say right angle to each other? Or on top of each other? If aliens can use wormholes to het here, then dimensional travel seem just as plausible to me. Except the concept of dimensional travel could allow the tale to stand "as is" whereas the ETH will not allow for this. It requires more to move that small craft across the vast expanses as we know it, as it was reported alone. For a Mothership, you have to make up an entirely new UFO that nobody has seen, and is not part of any recollection.

But I do not think the IDH answers the abduction at Pascagoula, if anything, it probably is over-thinking it.

Edited by psyche101

look forward to the hypothesis stage

WIll take some putting together. I believe I am the first to pursue this line of investigation.

ok 'rich' was a bit of a stretch, however we know Collingo suggested to Diamond that he should not release the tape as they could make money from it. WSe also know Diamond and Ryder showed the tape to others that same evening..(sounds like they wanted the circus in town) and we also have Huntleys behaviour which is covered well in Miguels article/research.

There still seems quite some urgency to get this out to the public.

really? they didnt believe when they were first told the story but the secret recording made them believe the men...I think it was Diamond who said that the men were not lying about their experience.

Why did they insist on the Lie Detector test then? Even more interesting, why did Calvin pull out?

prob best not to go there :no::tu:

TIC,

Not sure $95 will get you the truth after all mate:

Currently unavailable.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

And people say there is no money on these books? I wonder what he made as a guest in the UFO circuit?

Edited by psyche101

Hey Q

If the width of an egg is 8 foot, the height should be pretty much the same, however if this really is any sort of actual egg shape, should it proportionally be about 18-20 feet long mathematically?

I do not suppose you have spotted an email for Mr Givens anyplace? I wonder if he might answer some questions. I'd like to know the names of the toll booth operators, and see what they think if they are OK with some questions. We do have some more detail of the actual situation which is far more valuable than the persons reputation who gathered the evidence. The Cameras now have a brand too, which seems to be no longer in production. Joe's article was poor in that he had not only stolen the information, but left it very loose. If it can be tightened up to reflect the actual sitiation, I think it is still admissible evidence that could turn out to be pretty damming.

I think that the God Fearing nature of the town indeed confirms that such an abominable act would be considered the lowest deviation a man could pursue, and would surely be ousted from Church, ridiculed for life, and earn eternal damnation in hell. Much to fear. In fact I would bet if this is the case, and my hypothesis is at all correct, then had the men been "found out" I suspect Calvin would have felt too much shame, and would not be with us today.

Do you have any evidence at all in support of this intriguing hypothesis you seem to have constructed here? is there any evidence of any "suspicious" relations between the two gentlemens?

Do you have any evidence at all in support of this intriguing hypothesis you seem to have constructed here? is there any evidence of any "suspicious" relations between the two gentlemens?

No, pure speculation based on a hunch specific to actions and words by them, as well as their environment. I'll get to the list, but it's a little fragmented, so it will take a little time. I am not saying I have the answer, but it seems to fit the string of events and seems to me at least as a plausible notion.

Edited by psyche101

No I haven’t, although if you find it, it would not surprise me to find him trying to charge you for any info..if his escapades in regards to this case are anything to go by. The camera situation is quite interesting and some good info is examined in the French article by Miguel. The only admissible evidence would be some footage which doesn’t exist.....so all we are left with is 3rd-4th hand information about operators that may or may not have seen something....let alone if anyone asked......and of course if the cameras were not recording then it kind of all falls apart anyway doesn’t it?

so why go and announce a UFO rather than creep back home sheepishly.....it really doesn’t add up at all for me.

My eyelids swell as well, not the most attractive sight.

Why check for it? It's a type of radiation and Charlie was complaining about it, and they requested to be examined for radiation themselves.

Hmm I don’t see Charlie complaining about it? I saw a comment he made during the harder interview about having ‘something like’ welders flash for a few days. And who is to say they didn’t check? I haven’t seen any examination results yet......

I am not one bit convinced and am trying to dig up old transcripts. One thing I have noted is I am not the only one to note Charlie's ever changing spaceship. One source I have seen says he quotes it as being 10 feet long, and that is consistant with the statement made on the 12th. I cannot simply overlook the very fact that the distance the craft seems to have been from the men overnight became the length of the craft.

Charlie has maintained a length of 30ft...I haven’t heard him say any other size yet?? As for the source that says Charlie said 10 ft, best ignored and best we stick to what we know he said......

No worries, I was hoping for drawings from the men, or Broadus or Larry mostly.

a statement from those two would be a start....I may have something by the end of the week as I have some more good info to hand to sort through....I even have the 19 pages Klass wrote on the case....:)

Whenever you like? You had objections to Randle, I would be interested to see them, as I said, as a rule Kevin seems very thorough, even for this old skeptic. I tend to give him more credence than any other UFOlogist.

ok great, do you have the full article by Randle? If so can you post it please mate so I can go to work on it J

How did it get over the water at all?

They were fishing from a pier right? When fishing from a Pier, you are facing the water are you not?

The Pascagoula Incident involved two men, nineteen-year-old Calvin Parker and forty-two-year old Charles Hickson, both of Gautier, Mississippi, who were fishing in the Pascagoula River when they heard a buzzing noise behind them. Both turned and were terrified to see a ten-foot-wide, eight-foot-high, yada yada.........................

This one does not mention the pier, but most do.

The Open Minds article you referenced also says:

As Hickson and Parker went about the normal pastime of fishing off a pier at Shaupeter Shipyard, they heard a buzzing noise behind them.

It's always behind them, on the ground, I that was what I thought you meant with the catfish. I didn't think "they" were over the water at any time. When did they catch that fish? Not even what they were fishing for, they were after Hardheads, did they even catch the Catfish at that spot? Are Catfish caught at that location?

you are correct it seems I have taken the term ‘on the river’ as literal, and have been swayed by sources who say the beings hovered over the water to the boat.

Good news is that my catfish are no longer a problem as there was no boat so they could just pick up the equipment and fish straight after the event.....

Not to me I am afraid, as far as I know, these men saw a streak of light.

Does a better description than:

As if that weren’t intriguing enough, former Pascagoula detective “Puddin” Broadus told Captain Ryder that me saw something streak through the air that same night. According Ryder, Broadus, who has since passed on, was an honest man not prone to flights of fancy: “Puddin’s dead now, but he was a fine man. He wouldn’t make up something like that.”

Exist? It's a pretty loose tie in. Something streaking through the sky can be anything.

No this is just third hand interpretation....i.e. he told captain Ryder......if you look at the base interrogation they also say it was the same shape and same description and everything according to Huntley....at least this is second hand info which trumps the third J

And Larry is nothing like the abduction description:

at 9:00pm after watching TV, Larry Booth of Pascagoula got up to check the front door prior to going to bed. He noticed a huge object with red revolving lights hovering 8-10 feet over the street lamp. He thought it was an experimental craft run out of the local military base.

LOL, all we need now is for Charlie to say the 10 foot above the streetlight is now the hight of the object instead fo the distance and we have a closer match

HE noticed....He thought...hmmm lets find out what Larry really said he saw and what he really thought rather than someone guessing

I think you will find it in every transcript. That was why I thought it was a problem, you cannot even sleepwalk on water.

yes you are correct, this solves my biggest problem J

If they are all claiming staying in touch with Bible Bashing Aliens with a rock, then I have to say "well, yes".

No other answer would suffice would it?

No they are witness to a UFO not to bible bashing aliens

The IDH is as well supported as the ETH. Whilst there is little argument considering the likelihood of other species on other planets, the method of travel i.e. the ETH is pure fantasy. It is not supported by anything at all other than speculation. What makes wormhole travel possible but dimensional not? As I understand Vallees ideals, we had a big bang that resulted in our main Universal ingredient being hydrogen. What if the balance was slightly different, and a different fundamental element, lighter, or perhaps heavier was to drive the evolution of the Universe? What would it look like? Why would it be 3D and not 2D? And why could these Universes not exist at say right angle to each other? Or on top of each other? If aliens can use wormholes to het here, then dimensional travel seem just as plausible to me. Except the concept of dimensional travel could allow the tale to stand "as is" whereas the ETH will not allow for this. It requires more to move that small craft across the vast expanses as we know it, as it was reported alone. For a Mothership, you have to make up an entirely new UFO that nobody has seen, and is not part of any recollection.

But I do not think the IDH answers the abduction at Pascagoula, if anything, it probably is over-thinking it.

Yes but either way there is proof for none of it, hence I do not want to get into the ‘why’ or ‘how’ but want to establish the ‘what’ first.

WIll take some putting together. I believe I am the first to pursue this line of investigation.

indeed you are...I guess this is due to teh fact that there is not an ounce of evidence suggesting this line of thought......and personally I do not see the logical path but I am sure we can discuss at some point.

There still seems quite some urgency to get this out to the public.

yes but not from the abductees, but from the officers involved.......as shown byu their actions that evening and the indiscretion shown about the tape recording.

Why did they insist on the Lie Detector test then? Even more interesting, why did Calvin pull out?

Calvin had been admitted to Lousiville hospital by then I believe...... and why would you not insisted on a test to further try and help you explain the unexplainable you have juts experienced.

TIC,

Hey Q

If the width of an egg is 8 foot, the height should be pretty much the same, however if this really is any sort of actual egg shape, should it proportionally be about 18-20 feet long mathematically?

with what kind of angle i.e. if an egg is stood up, lying on its side etc..........and are you seeing it head on or from the side? now width can take on two different measurements right? depending on angle ?

Hickson does go into this detail in harder interview....and I believe thsi is the real source of any 'difference' in height/width/length etc

--although do note that the 'difference' has not yet been proven....all i have heard Hickson say is 30ft :)

two more quick things:

1- the interogation transcript.....the front page listing attendees also lists Larry and Broadus as witnesses. They dont even know the surname of Larry (who everyone else seems to know is Larry Booth)....maybe I will definately stick with what I can hear Charlie say as opposed to the transcript which seems to be all over the place at times with regards to what Collingo, Huntley and Diamond say.

2- the name 'kiminsky' .....this needs looking at...could be another witness??

edit spelling: Kimisky

Edited by quillius