Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If You Could Have Your Own Country

StarMountainKid

If you could have your own country, what would it be like?

You could make your own laws, of course, and social system, but also the national animal, the national flower, the national dance, the national anthem, etc., whatever you fancied. :)

I think this is a philosophical question, so I posted it here. I don't think this is a duplicate of an older thread, but I could be mistaken.

• Like 2

Vaccination free.

GMO free.

Flouride in water free.

Secret societies free.

More herbs less pharma. Hemp included for building.

No embargo on media.

Freedom of thought.

• Like 2

My nation would have a legal system in which convicted child molesters would never be allowed to be released back into society in order to protect kids.

• Like 1

It would probably be like a giant hippie commune.

Drugs sex music and a lot of nature lol

• Like 3

It would probably be like a giant hippie commune.

Drugs sex music and a lot of nature lol

You all have that in any state. Well except maybe nature.

• Like 1

Yeah but in my country we would all magically live in peace and harmony :innocent: lol

• Like 1

Vaccination free.

GMO free.

Flouride in water free.

Secret societies free.

No embargo on media.

Freedom of thought.

I'm buying my plane ticket tonight. I'll bring a country-warming gift :yes:

• Like 1

Yeah but in my country we would all magically live in peace and harmony :innocent: lol

Utopian society? I warn you word Utopia comes from greek word which means "No where."

Vaccination free.

GMO free.

Flouride in water free.

Secret societies free.

No embargo on media.

Freedom of thought.

You forgot the Victoria Secret models. :tu:

• Like 1

I'm buying my plane ticket tonight. I'll bring a country-warming gift :yes:

Please dont bring nothing luxury. We tend to be humble society.

You forgot the Victoria Secret models. :tu:

I wish girls from my country took their space. We have the MOST beatifull women on planet, imho.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

I wish girls from my country took their space. We have the MOST beatifull women on planet, imho.

Where from Voodoo?

I would make an exact replica of the US. However, my Society would use alternative fuel sources (Water fuel, Fluid Karma). We would all have the right to have Bear Arms! So we could claw at enemies and scratch trees, etc. We would have the right to free speech (I have a friend nick-named Speech who is in prison for life, currently). And we would always vote yes for Proposition 69.

I love the Hippy Idea as well. All drugs will be legal and regulated by the states. If you want to be a junky, that should be your choice. Just make sure you buy my brand, not the competition's...

• Like 1

My own country?...hehehehaaahahaaahahHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dictatorship, iron fisted, with the citizens taught to believe I am god from birth, that I give them the air they breathe, that I am the reason for life. Make them love me. Then, we begin invading to expand our nation, we kill every adult not willing to pledge to my godhood, the orphans put into academies to be re-educated for military use.

Keep close allies with superpowers because the children who don't pan out as military, will be used as cheap labor in american corperation's factories.

Join the U.N., cause friction between allies, act as intermediary to soothe things over in a public way, begin buying stock in the corrperations who use my factories, become major shareholder in them in a few years.

Start a space program, volunteering for my country's first manned mission, take a few years worth of supplies.

Release all the nukes

Enjoy the pretty colors

• Like 5

Dictatorship, iron fisted, with the citizens taught to believe I am god from birth, that I give them the air they breathe, that I am the reason for life. Make them love me. Then, we begin invading to expand our nation, we kill every adult not willing to pledge to my godhood, the orphans put into academies to be re-educated for military use.

Keep close allies with superpowers because the children who don't pan out as military, will be used as cheap labor in american corperation's factories.

Join the U.N., cause friction between allies, act as intermediary to soothe things over in a public way, begin buying stock in the corrperations who use my factories, become major shareholder in them in a few years.

Start a space program, volunteering for my country's first manned mission, take a few years worth of supplies.

Release all the nukes

Enjoy the pretty colors

The world wont end in a whimper, but a bang! :)

Release all the nukes

Enjoy the pretty colors

Well that is nor original at all, its been done, being done and in full swing to keep on doing til the nukes go off.

How about a country full of vegetables and nuts........somewhere for all the politicians and dictators to go?

I don't care about originality, I want to be the one to push the button and see the colors. To introduce the world to the eternal silence

The world wont end in a whimper, but a bang! :)

This guy gets it.

All these people, watching my historic space flight, suddenly i stop and address them all, telling them that 10 minutes ago I began the launch sequences, ending it with, "It's been a good run folks, but final curtain's a- fallin'"

Then i listen the speakers and watch as they come to the realization of whats happening, that they're all going to die and everything they've ever known, or ever loved is about to end, Knowing I did it, knowing that the last drops of hope in their hearts dry up, as they prepare for their beautiful and warming deaths

Or, play mario brothers all day

not sure.

In my country, the supreme law of the land would be do what you want to do so long as you harm no one else. The laws that would be enacted by the Assembly would all flow from that foundational principal.

Members of the Assembly (the law making body) would be chosen from the qualified citizenry by lottery. No person would be allowed to serve more than one six year term in their lifetimes. It would be kind of like jury duty in a sense. If your number comes up, unless you can demonstrate extreme hardship, you must serve.

The Chief Assembly Person would serve the function of the Executive (President, Prime Minister, etc). That person would be selected from among the members of the Assembly by lottery and would serve two years and then return to the Assembly until his/her term in the Assembly expires.

Judges would require special qualifications and all citizens with those qualifications would be part of the Judge Pool. Ten times the number of Judges needed would be chosen by lottery from among the qualified citizenry and then from that group, the Assembly would elect the number of judges needed. Judges would serve a 10 year term and would thereafter not be qualified to hold judicial office again.

In other words, special interest groups, the monied, the rich and powerful, would have no say whatsoever in the selection of any person who holds office.

Edited by BarnabasCollins

My country will be walled and every

criminal,

paedo,

politician,

warlord

religious fanatics

religious cults in general

greedy scientist who would disect his own family for money,

owners of phamaceutical companies who are still testing on animals

soft judges

all those responsible for letting criminals out early

jobworths..especially traffic wardens

will be sent there. Why should we start to build all over again? We are not the ones which are destroying this Earth. Throw them all behind the walls and let them live together and get on with it.

the most perfect country would have

only tortoises.

they've been proven to be nature's most chill animal.

it's science.

• Like 4

Freeland! - one rule, and one rule only - Do not cause harm to others, or others property.... other than that, DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT.

None of they silly rules we have now just to control, conform or for profit.

Funding will go equal into, Education, Medical, miltary, country.

None of this American way 110% on miltary, -10% everywhere else.

There will be capps on things, so money will not get out of hand, or the wrong people getting millions (actors, sportmans, politions)

Edited by The Id3al Experience

Edited by The Id3al Experience

You all forgot one thing freedom of religion. My country would be run as a chritian country and only have two laws. You already kno what they are. Love god(which ever god you worship) and love your nieghbor. If you break the first ne that is bad on you. If you break the second one so long sucker.