Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

50,000!

TooFarGone

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• TooFarGone

• Pax Unum

• Picturesque Orion

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 50,000 members, that really sounds impressive... but since there is no way to unregister membership, I believe the number of actual ‘active’ members is substantially lower... I check the calendar daily for birthdays, and am amazed how many ‘members’ haven’t been active for years...

:sk Yay for UM!!! :su

Blah, I wanted to be number 50,000...

-glares at Stallionguiter-

^ Bit early there Chokmah :P

40,000 members in 3 years is crazy impressive!

Hey 50,000 members is 50,000 members; regardless of activity...just my opinion...that's GREAT!! :)

Even if you take 5% away that still a huge number, right?

Hey 50,000 members is 50,000 members; regardless of activity...just my opinion...that's GREAT!! :)

Even if you take 5% away that still a huge number, right?

don't get me wrong, it's great UM is doing good, I'm just saying the 50,000 is somewhat misleading. only three out of tweny people with birthdays today have been active in the last six months... several haven't been active since '03 :o

Thanks to our members, all 50,000+ of you, for being a part of the forum and making it what it is today.

I think a big thankyou is also in order to all our moderators whose hard work and dedication make the forum a place that so many people want to register on and become a part of; you all do an amazing job.

Here's to the next 50,000. :tu:

Hard to believe that nearly 25,000 people have joined since I have...where has all the time gone? It's funny...I can't for the life of me remember why I joined in the first place....but I sure as hell am glad I did. :yes:

Congratz Saru and the whole UM, this sure is one of the greatest forums on the web. Now lets double that member count. :)

Cool. Congrats!

Congratulations, UM :clap:

I noticed this earlier but I had to go to bed at 49,996 members. :lol:

Congratz UM! :tu:

Stallionguiter is the 50,000th member! :D

I'm not sure Stallionguiter is the 50,000th registered member though. I'm guessing there are plenty of accounts that are signed up for but never get validated, but stallionguiter has been a registered member here since February 9 this year (even though he made only one post). I think we're looking for another member somewhere along the lines...... who the mystery man is, we'll never know, perhaps.

Congratulations, UM :clap:

I'm not sure Stallionguiter is the 50,000th registered member though. I'm guessing there are plenty of accounts that are signed up for but never get validated, but stallionguiter has been a registered member here since February 9 this year (even though he made only one post). I think we're looking for another member somewhere along the lines...... who the mystery man is, we'll never know, perhaps.

Oh now, come on...how far can we really take this 'new math' thing? :P

Congratulations to UM and to all its sta :tu: ff.

Fantastic! Congratz UM! :tu: Let`s hope it never stops growing!

Fantastic! Congratz UM! :tu: Let`s hope it never stops growing!
Well, it's a little known fact that the site here is capped at 60,000 registered members. As soon as we hit that number, whoever is member number 1 (special kick in the teeth prize for whoever guesses who that is) will be deleted from the server and replaced by member 60,001. SaRuMaN's getting a little worried about all of this, he never expected this site to get so big, but now his account is under threat :devil::whistle::rofl:

Now, if this whole thing makes sense to you and is quite rational, I have a friend in Norway who needs to offload his hard-earned millions - all you need to do is provide me with your bank account details and I'll arrange everything :innocent:

Edited by Paranoid Android

Well, it's a little known fact that the site here is capped at 60,000 registered members. As soon as we hit that number, whoever is member number 1 (special kick in the teeth prize for whoever guesses who that is) will be deleted from the server and replaced by member 60,001. SaRuMaN's getting a little worried about all of this, he never expected this site to get so big, but now his account is under threat :devil::whistle::rofl:

Ahhh thats sounds very interesting.The clock is ticking Saru :devil:

Edited by Ghostkol

SaRuMaN's getting a little worried about all of this, he never expected this site to get so big, but now his account is under threat

As if. :P

Well, congratulations to everyone :tu: I came here to visit and wound up staying... :D

Hey Congratulations!!! :tu:
I am not surprised though, 'tis a good site!!!

Wow...Congrats UM :tsu:

Congrats SaRu, Mods for doing an excellent job and for making UM a great place to hang out. :nw::)

Way To Go and Keep Up The Good Work!! :tu:

B)

My, my aren't we popular! :P:lol: Congratulations UM. linked-image