Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Katie Price in a pink pony outfit!


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,611 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

Quote

If you thought the outfits Katie Price wears to her product launches couldn't get any more ridiculous, let us tell you now: You were wrong.

Pricey has stupendously outdone all her previous efforts by turning up to promote her latest KP Equestrian range dressed as a My Little Pony.

View: Read more

Edited by The world needs you, 07 July 2013 - 05:16 AM.


#2    Arbenol

Arbenol

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Joined:09 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Zealand

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:11 AM

I'm not sure whether to pity or envy whoever is the back end of that!

Posted Image


#3    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

    Spud the Mackem

  • Member
  • 3,829 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yeo Valley,Darkest Somerset.

  • man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

K.Price is an exhibitionist,she feeds on being noticed,and she has made loads of cash thru doing so,and this will continue until the stupid press stop reporting her exploits with their tongues hanging out.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#4    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 07 July 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

K.Price is an exhibitionist,she feeds on being noticed,and she has made loads of cash thru doing so,and this will continue until the stupid press stop reporting her exploits with their tongues hanging out.

I recall watching her wedding to Pete, and she told the reporters, thanks to you giving us this much attention, my bank balance is very big....   The more they are stupid enough to give her the attention, she will suck it dry...

Loved watching Francine Lewis do her impression of Katie Price...



Edited by Beckys_Mom, 07 July 2013 - 03:26 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#5    d e v i c e

d e v i c e

    Ambassador of Fear

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

kekekeke :P




#6    skookum

skookum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Sussex, UK

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Really can't stand this women.  She lives just a few miles from me.  My heart sinks when I see her pink Range Rover parked in a coned off disabled space in Tesco.  She shops with a mob of what I assume are bouncers.  They take over and you get gangs on idiots following her around.

A little while ago she passed me like I was standing still on the A24, I was doing about 70 so lord only knows what she was doing.  My partner seemed to think she had read she was on a driving ban a few weeks before.  

She seems to think she is a law into herself.

Posted Image

#7    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 7,498 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

I don't know who she is..

But if she was trying to be a pony, she forgot the horse head part of the costume.


#8    Eldorado

Eldorado

    Unforgiven

  • Member
  • 10,612 posts
  • Joined:29 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scotland

  • I reckon so.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

I like it.  (A pink sheep would have been nicer though, imo.)


#9    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,611 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

View Postrashore, on 08 July 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

I don't know who she is..

But if she was trying to be a pony, she forgot the horse head part of the costume.

My little kentauride?


#10    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

    Eternal Seeker

  • Member
  • 3,744 posts
  • Joined:20 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South-Eastern USA

  • “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.”-Shaun Hick

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Oh, how I'd love to set it on fire.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#11    Purifier

Purifier

    Δ

  • Member
  • 2,223 posts
  • Joined:12 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostEldorado, on 08 July 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

I like it.  (A pink sheep would have been nicer though, imo.)


I don't know, that's like every cowboy's wet dream. But yet, sheep are just plain baaaaaaaaaaa!

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#12    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 7,498 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:11 AM

View PostPurifier, on 08 July 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

I don't know, that's like every cowboy's wet dream. But yet, sheep are just plain baaaaaaaaaaa!

Nope. That OP would gross the heck out of every cowboy I know. Seriously, I know several, and that image would just be gross and disturbing. Even the joking sheep scots I know find that gross. Pink and furry is right out, even among the couple o, erm dress up like that folks I know.
I didn't know who this chick was and I shared it with some folks I know.. the most sexual questionable of them were like WTF about it. And then I shared that is was promo for clothes.. and was smacked with OMG gross.
Though a few of my friends pointed out it was rather good garb for photo stills. She should have worn the coat displayed in the background.

So who is this chick?


#13    Purifier

Purifier

    Δ

  • Member
  • 2,223 posts
  • Joined:12 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

View Postrashore, on 09 July 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Nope. That OP would gross the heck out of every cowboy I know. Seriously, I know several, and that image would just be gross and disturbing. Even the joking sheep scots I know find that gross. Pink and furry is right out, even among the couple o, erm dress up like that folks I know.
I didn't know who this chick was and I shared it with some folks I know.. the most sexual questionable of them were like WTF about it. And then I shared that is was promo for clothes.. and was smacked with OMG gross.
Though a few of my friends pointed out it was rather good garb for photo stills. She should have worn the coat displayed in the background.

So who is this chick?


Well ok then, let me rephrase that.

"I don't know, that's like every cowboy's nightmare. But yet, sheep are just plain baaaaaaaaaaad!"


How does that work for ya?




(Damn! Noticed I left out the "d" last time.)

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#14    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 7,498 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostPurifier, on 09 July 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

Well ok then, let me rephrase that.

"I don't know, that's like every cowboy's nightmare. But yet, sheep are just plain baaaaaaaaaaad!"


How does that work for ya?




(Damn! Noticed I left out the "d" last time.)

Lol.. :tu:


#15    libstaK

libstaK

    Nosce Te Ipsum

  • 7,067 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Melbourne, Australia

  • Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

View Postrashore, on 08 July 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

I don't know who she is..

But if she was trying to be a pony, she forgot the horse head part of the costume.
Did she really? Are you sure .....

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users