Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost hunters probe shipyard for spirits

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,485 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

www.mercurynews.com said:

Mare Island, home to the ruins of a naval shipyard, is so full of history that it sometimes seems like the broken buildings are whispering stories.

But perhaps the disembodied voices come from another source.

"Today, I want to make sure we make some historical progress -- that we find an apparition or something," said Paul Dale Roberts, general manager of Haunted & Paranormal Investigations International.

Roberts was among the 50 or so investigators from across the area who came Saturday to try and unravel the mysteries of the island.

Posted Image Read more...

Posted Image

#2    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

Interesting read. Thanks Still. I've had a little bit of experience with Paul from HPI, he's a nice guy. However, I can only think that this event rather mucked up it's own "evidence." With 50 or so people romping around, talking, making noise, how on earth is one to investigate in any sort of scientific method? Any and ALL audio "evidence" should automatically be discarded as there is next to NO way they were able to gather data in an environment where they controlled the variables therefor are able to quantify their findings.

I would enjoy hearing these EVP's they received though. It's always nice to see for ones self where these claims stem from. (Claims being that of the voices telling them they're "Scared" and so on.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users