Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Bilderberg 2013

bilderberg

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#121    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,567 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostKowalski, on 12 June 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

Let me get this straight....

The same people who spy on us, private citizens, and listen and record our phone conversations, and e-mails, demand that we give THEM privacy? What is wrong with this picture? In one short word.... A LOT.
State secrets have probably been around for as long as States.  But privacy is dying on the vine thanks to a spiritual denial of that goddamned piece of paper.   If the majority of this country wasn't stupid enough to support the chronic violations of our Bill of Rights, this would never happen.  When the next terrorist attack on this country occurs, that will be more excuse, and when the next one occurs after that, it will be even more excuse.  Everyone ignoring the elephant in the room because it's more important to invade what a few hundred people talk about at a Bilderberg conference as if that's what drives the government.  I know what drives the government alright, it's a hundred million American idiots who get the government they want and deserve.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#122    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 June 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

So a covert government is ok with you and war for profit as the taliban, Alquaida seems to have worked out as well as the war on drugs.

When my government ingages in private interest then yes closed doors are not acceptable. The very lack of transparancy speaks volumes.  Why did you go to Afganistan? Why did Canada not join the Iraqi incursion?  When the terrorists where from Saudi Arabia. Wage war on a nation or nations that really had nothing to do with the overall picture.

Back door politics is illegal or it should be....

I am not talking about the government, as I am fully capable of making the distinction between individuals and the government. Individuals, regardless of money or position, have a right to privacy.  If the Prime Minister himself wanted to go have coffee with Bill Gates simply because he wants to have coffee with Bill Gates, he has a right to do that in private. That is what you fail to understand.

For what the planned agenda reads i see no reason any Government officials would need to attend at all.
But they do....

So now they cant attend something they've been invited to either without your prior approval?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#123    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

A reptilian 'hiss' has sounded out over the pastoral fields of Watford. Guests have streamed in from the four corners of the earth. From the the far reaches of Ultima Thule, via time-frozen Nazi submarines, come the eugenically-produced leaders of the Fifth Reich. Wicker Man has burst forth and sent his minions of neo-Druidic sages. The saucers have landed. Now the Bilderberg Group can convene.

Will Obama appear? Only if he can keep his horns cosmetically covered. Too obvious. About four Generations of Bushies will spearhead the  Befuddled Shrubbery Contest this year. Presiding at the Russian-Roulette-by-Shotgun Tournament will be Smokin' Dick Cheney, the perennial favorite in the past several years. The winner gets to molt and receive new head scales from David Icke. The first night will feature a steady 72* F. campfire within the group Anti-Gravity Perpetual Motion Machine, with hors d'oeuvres catered by Morsels from Monsanto.

Special seminars this year include "What's Wrong With Secrets?--I Can't Tell You;" by--well--we can't tell you; "Justifying War Crimes," moderated posthumously by Joe Mengele; "Alchemy Reversed: Turning Wealth into ****," by several European nations with honorary guest appearance by Prof. Wally Street; and "Militarizing Every Last Nook and Cranny of Civiliation," co-hosted by Tally Bann, Hez Bollah, Izzy Real, Vlad the Putinizer, that new rock group "A Billion Chinese Can't Be Wrong" with NATO on drums and, in a rare B-berg appearance, The Third World on "percussion."

After carefully considering the glowing, beeping virtual invitation I received on my brand-new 'Bradbury,' I decided-------nah. I'll stay home and watch hockey.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#124    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,205 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 12 June 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

A reptilian 'hiss' has sounded out over the pastoral fields of Watford. Guests have streamed in from the four corners of the earth. From the the far reaches of Ultima Thule, via time-frozen Nazi submarines, come the eugenically-produced leaders of the Fifth Reich. Wicker Man has burst forth and sent his minions of neo-Druidic sages. The saucers have landed. Now the Bilderberg Group can convene.

Will Obama appear? Only if he can keep his horns cosmetically covered. Too obvious. About four Generations of Bushies will spearhead the  Befuddled Shrubbery Contest this year. Presiding at the Russian-Roulette-by-Shotgun Tournament will be Smokin' Dick Cheney, the perennial favorite in the past several years. The winner gets to molt and receive new head scales from David Icke. The first night will feature a steady 72* F. campfire within the group Anti-Gravity Perpetual Motion Machine, with hors d'oeuvres catered by Morsels from Monsanto.

Special seminars this year include "What's Wrong With Secrets?--I Can't Tell You;" by--well--we can't tell you; "Justifying War Crimes," moderated posthumously by Joe Mengele; "Alchemy Reversed: Turning Wealth into ****," by several European nations with honorary guest appearance by Prof. Wally Street; and "Militarizing Every Last Nook and Cranny of Civiliation," co-hosted by Tally Bann, Hez Bollah, Izzy Real, Vlad the Putinizer, that new rock group "A Billion Chinese Can't Be Wrong" with NATO on drums and, in a rare B-berg appearance, The Third World on "percussion."

After carefully considering the glowing, beeping virtual invitation I received on my brand-new 'Bradbury,' I decided-------nah. I'll stay home and watch hockey.

Now that is derailing with style....

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#125    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

I have to admit, that made me chuckle....
:)

#126    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,781 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

Good thing you decided to stay home and watch game one tonight because the Bilderberg conference convened over the weekend.  You missed it bud!

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#127    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:34 AM

View Postacidhead, on 13 June 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Good thing you decided to stay home and watch game one tonight because the Bilderberg conference convened over the weekend.  You missed it bud!

Dang nabbit!!! I told the missus to make contact with Jules Verne during her daily seance to recalibrate the gosh-darned Time Machine! Has the hockey season started yet???

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#128    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,680 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:39 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 11 June 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

The premier of my province attended a Bilderberg conference a few years ago. His name is Gordon Campbell. His government was beset with scandals at the time.

Not long after, he resigned as leader of the party and premier. Before the smoke cleared, he became the Canadian High Commisioner to the United Kingdom.

Background: http://en.wikipedia....Gordon_Campbell

This, I think, is more about patronage and privelege than about a 'New World Order'. In my eyes it's just the same deals the 'Old Boys Club' has been doing since time immemorial.

I don't think that they're planning a nefarious world takeover, I think that they're trading business cards and looking out after each other's butts.

It's the same old, same old.

That's possible, but that could be a distinction with no real difference. In both cases, a small group of influential people make deals behind the scenes. Neither case is healthy for the common people. The Bilderberg group could be the "Illuminati" and not recognize that they are. Movers and shakers create alliances and programs at their secret (why?) meetings, and the results likely affect the lives of all people. Assuming that it's just a collection of brainstorming, glad-handing, networking, spitballing old boys, its direction could lead to a globalist government. That seems to be the trend. I don't see them reversing course.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#129    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,680 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:49 AM

View Postlightly, on 11 June 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

If it's all so innocent.. why isn't it recorded LIVE?

Heck, I'd be satisfied with several articles in an MSM newspaper. When the MSM has a decades-long confidentiality agreement with a secretive organization made up of the most powerful individuals in the world, you don't have to be a diagnosed paranoid to think that's suspicious.

#130    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 11,346 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

In the past up and coming political leaders have been invited to attend and then they generally go all the way to the top of the heap shortly after.
You can predict who will be the next leader of the Western Powers by their attendance at the Bilderberg meetings.

I don't think its a coincidence and I don't think its healthy to have the rich and powerful preselecting our national leaders to further their own sectoral interests.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 13 June 2013 - 10:23 AM.

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#131    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

I find it impossible to accept the idea that they are scheming towards the New World Order. Anyone who believes that is too heavily invested in the so called "Hero" theory of history, that the course of events is directed by a few powerful and influential men (it's always men for some reason). Not to mention that a New World Order is a stupid idea for people who already control the world through capitalism and consumerism. If they install it, we will tear it down, given a year, ten years or a century. Plus haven't they been trying for almost a century? Woodrow Wilson is seen as the originator of the phrase New World Order, and was the founder of the League of Nations, but conveniently forget that Congress voted against the USA joining the League. And how can they be working towards a New World Order when Bilderberg has exactly zero representatives from China, Russia or India?

Bilderberg should be recognised as the problem it is, a western capitalist collusion, in order to improve their own profits at the expense of the rest of us. All this conspiratorial thinking is distracting.

Life is the result of the struggle between dynamic opposites Form & Chaos, Substance & Oblivion, Light & Dark And all the infinite variations of Yin & Yang
When the pendulum swings in favour of one It will eventually swing in favour of it's opposite Thus the balance of the universe is maintained

-Jeru the Damaja

#132    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,649 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:26 PM

I remember when the Library would not submit personal information to the request of the government , don't know which branch asked for it , but they wanted the records of what people were reading and all. Now days i think they have no choice but to submit personal information over . I don't understand why would anyone want to know what the general public interest are in what they read and check out at the library?

#133    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,680 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostReann, on 13 June 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

I remember when the Library would not submit personal information to the request of the government , don't know which branch asked for it , but they wanted the records of what people were reading and all. Now days i think they have no choice but to submit personal information over . I don't understand why would anyone want to know what the general public interest are in what they read and check out at the library?

That's a good question. They likely want to collect and combine the data into unique files on each person. It goes beyond "keeping us safe". Maybe the Bilderbergers discussed the next step at their last meeting.

#134    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,649 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 14 June 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

That's a good question. They likely want to collect and combine the data into unique files on each person. It goes beyond "keeping us safe". Maybe the Bilderbergers discussed the next step at their last meeting.
Hmm...I don't understand. What's the purpose? There's so much that can and needs to be done to really create a safe and better way for all of us in the world and still , it's always about wealth and them keeping themselves wealthy....Oh whatever...It is what it is. They sadden me .

#135    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,680 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:01 AM

View PostReann, on 14 June 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

Hmm...I don't understand. What's the purpose? There's so much that can and needs to be done to really create a safe and better way for all of us in the world and still , it's always about wealth and them keeping themselves wealthy....Oh whatever...It is what it is. They sadden me .

The purpose is to get and keep information that could be used in the future. It's about control, not safety. The failure to stop the Boston bombers shows that. They don't need the minute details of Americans' lives to prevent terrorism. They need communication and cooperation, as well as the willingness to concentrate on real leads, some of which are based on realistic profiling. Acquiring data on millions of people, 99.99% of whom aren't involved in terrorism, is a huge waste (at best). Common sense leads one to believe that it's not all about security.

Also tagged with bilderberg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users