Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

Kate Middleton is not a Princess!

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#31    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 34,058 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 15 January 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

If William kicks the bucket in years to come and he has a child, they would be next in line, not Harry ..

Did not know he did yet.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#32    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 34,058 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

View PostYamato, on 15 January 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

It wouldn't be any different, and yet it should be a lot different, which is the whole point of this thread nearly everyone seems to be missing.

Harry would be next in line to the magic blood chair only if William dies AND William bore no child of the right gender.

There is no right gender in Britain.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#33    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,779 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

She is expecting a baby, royal blood in her already.

#34    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 36,938 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

I don't see what all the fuss is about. You either like the royal family or you don't, but name calling aimed at one or all of them is not only pointless it's childish as well. It's not like it'll change the way things are. The mind boggles at some of the comments in this thread.

So Kate Middleton is being portrayed in the media as a Princess. Why that should matter to anyone.....but each to their own. I don't see how the royal family can be blamed for that either, that's the fault of whoever writes the articles and the media for publishing them.

Posted Image

#35    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 16 January 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

Did not know he did yet.

He and his wife are expecting a baby.. So in years to come, if he did pass away, his child would be next in line.. That is what I believe would be the way it would head  IF again he did unfortunately die..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#36    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostMedium Brown, on 16 January 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

The royal family? Eh?
They are like an institution but to me an insititution is a glorified lunatic asylum.

I wouldn't even waste time spitting on them never mind curtsy.
And if that wasn't enough they are mind-blowingly ugly through all that inbreeding.
There's no stud muffins or glamour pusses within their over-inflated egos.
They are trying to improve their DNA stock through the Middletons.
But the Middletons are still upper middle class in my eyes and I doubt a commoner would get a look in.
Tbh I don't care if Pippa got "rear of the year" because she's still brown- nosing to the Royal Family.
I hope it's a sign of the times now that Katy Middleton isn't a princess because it's about time the monarchy is demolished.
Though I'm curious to see if she becomes a queen from just being a mere duchess.
You can have the Royal Family building your statue because they are not far from being unemployed bums.

I have nothing against Queeny but the elitism alienates the public.

The Royals need to talk properly and become 'one of the people' so to speak.

#37    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 16 January 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

I have nothing against Queeny but the elitism alienates the public.

The Royals need to talk properly and become 'one of the people' so to speak.

For those of us across the sea who have sullied the English language: what do you mean by "talk properly"?  Is it a matter of accent, or grammar, or ... ?

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#38    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostJ. K., on 16 January 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

For those of us across the sea who have sullied the English language: what do you mean by "talk properly"?  Is it a matter of accent, or grammar, or ... ?

I think they mean to use the Queens English...   Good pronunciation and grammar

#39    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostJ. K., on 16 January 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

Well when you watch American TV the Brits which appear on your shows have ridiculas accents. I dont know if you do something to the microphones or if the guests over-empahise their accents but we dont speak like that.

The Royals speak in fake voices. By that I mean how they sound is put on and fake. People say 'yes' not 'yaaaarrrsee' in a fake voice.

I remember going on hols to the US and I got asked am I Swiz? Am I German? am I dutch? No, dear thats an English accent. We dont sound like the Queen!

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 16 January 2013 - 04:45 PM.

#40    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 16 January 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Well when you watch American TV the Brits which appear on your shows have ridiculas accents. I dont know if you do something to the microphones or if the guests over-empahise their accents but we dont speak like that.

The Royals speak in fake voices. By that I mean how they sound is put on and fake. People say 'yes' not 'yaaaarrrsee' in a fake voice.

I remember going on hols to the US and I got asked am I Swiz? Am I German? am I dutch? No, dear thats an English accent. We dont sound like the Queen!

I can't imagine how our actors' assumed British accents sound to you.  I can't speak for the rest of my society, but my exposure to British accents is mostly through Monty Python and the Goon Show.  For the most part, we lack understanding of the social context implied in your range of accents.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#41    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 16 January 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Have you ever watched some old time war movies?   If they feature the British army, all you hear is - Oh I say, it looks like we have won chaps. jolly good show !!

I once watched a biblical movie and some of the Romans had posh English accents too  lol

#42    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostJ. K., on 16 January 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

I can't imagine how our actors' assumed British accents sound to you.  I can't speak for the rest of my society, but my exposure to British accents is mostly through Monty Python and the Goon Show.  For the most part, we lack understanding of the social context implied in your range of accents.

Typical English accent -

#43    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 16 January 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

Have you ever watched some old time war movies?   If they feature the British army, all you hear is - Oh I say, it looks like we have won chaps. jolly good show !!

I once watched a biblical movie and some of the Romans had posh English accents too  lol

Yeah lol

And then when people come on holiday here they find out we sound nothing like that.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 16 January 2013 - 05:03 PM.

#44    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 16 January 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Typical English accent -

That does not beat - "Shut up Rodney, you dipstick "   lol :P

#45    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 16 January 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

That does not beat - "Shut up Rodney, you dipstick "   lol :P

Cant find that one but heres something similar -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users