Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#4741    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,406 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

And it's very disturbing to see joc dressed as a dalmation.  Whats more disturbing is the firemen had to put a cone around his neck because he was hurting his back by unsuccesfully trying to lick himself.

#4742    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,024 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Speaking of successful licking yourself, OverSword is taking yoga classes.
You’re almost there, almost! There's only the beer between you and the triumph.

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#4743    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,406 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Helen knocked on my door yesterday and asked if I was feeling flexible?  She then offered to push down on my shoulders.  Pictures to follow.

Edit to apologize for being disgusting

Edited by OverSword, 19 November 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#4744    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,024 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

I’m not going to apologize for something that wasn’t my fault.
It was all OverSword’s fault.
If he didn’t ask for pressure, it wouldn’t be applied. If he didn’t eat a cauldron of beans, there wouldn’t be the sudden burst of gas. If he didn’t choose synthetic carpet, the static electricity wouldn’t create the spark that ignited the gas. If he wasn’t overweight, he’d come flying out the window like I did, and wouldn’t remain stuck in the frame. If he wasn’t stuck in the frame, the fire-fighters wouldn’t stop to take photos first. If they didn’t stop to take photos first, the fire wouldn’t engulf OverSword's house.
But then we wouldn’t have any of pictures he's about to post, so there’s nothing I should apologize for.

Edit: Except for putting coals in your Christmas stocking. I apologize in advance.

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 19 November 2012 - 08:48 PM.

Posted Image

#4745    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Oh Helen....between OSs joc is a Dalmatian  ,and your only a beer between you and success ,I'm crying laughing....

Ummmm,hold ....on.composing,self.

OK ....Helen and Oversword are so elated with all their yoga successes,theyve decide to seek their fortune ,by going on Americas Got Talent.
The two are presently arguing over which outfits to wear. The pink sequined ones,or the gold lame ones.
Helen wants the sequins ,OS wants the gold lame.

Oversword won't admit it,but he's hoping to really impress the judges with his flexibility ,as he has a HUGE crush on Sharon Osbourne. His dream is to steal her away from Ozzy.
Helen is clueless about this ,but that's ok,because she's got the hots for Piers Morgan . DOUBLE DATE !

Miss me?

#4746    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

Want me to prove I'm psychic ? Moderators come in here and read this stuff,to get their jollies .Then they laugh amongst themselves ...."did you see the **** they're saying in there now ?"

Uh uh ...I kkknnooowww.....

Now they're reading this,and laughing ...oh yeah ...

Miss me?

#4747    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,406 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 19 November 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

Want me to prove I'm psychic ? Moderators come in here and read this stuff,to get their jollies .Then they laugh amongst themselves ...."did you see the **** they're saying in there now ?"

Uh uh ...I kkknnooowww.....

Now they're reading this,and laughing ...oh yeah ...
Yeah, believe it or not this thread has never been censored and if you go back to the first hundred pages you will see several references to vaseline coated orgies, brutal cavity searches by the police, sex with sheep both alive and dead, and many more very disturbing lies.  Amazing we haven't all been booted off the site for life.

OK now for the lie.

Simbi Laveau can't wait for Thanksgiving.  She walks around her neighborhood dressed as a lingerie clad turkey yelling at the top of her lungs "Eat me!"

#4748    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

View PostOverSword, on 19 November 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

Yeah, believe it or not this thread has never been censored and if you go back to the first hundred pages you will see several references to vaseline coated orgies, brutal cavity searches by the police, sex with sheep both alive and dead, and many more very disturbing lies.  Amazing we haven't all been booted off the site for life.

OK now for the lie.

Simbi Laveau can't wait for Thanksgiving.  She walks around her neighborhood dressed as a lingerie clad turkey yelling at the top of her lungs "Eat me!"

There you go again ,posting truth about me . Victoria's Secret made the outfit for me special . Ya gotta,wonder ,why is thus game no fun,unless the lies are insulting ....
Tsk tsk

Aherm.....
Oversword has a hair raising problem . He bought one of those No-No hair removers,for all the delicate work he needed done .
Problem is ,he has a,few hard to reach areas . To facilitate this issues,he hired a team of albino pygmy Brava boys .
They use his yoga talents ,to bend him into all the positions that help expose all those wild straglers .
Thanks to the team ,Oversword is smooth as a babies bottom ,everywhere .

Miss me?

#4749    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,722 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Simbi lives in a small shack in the middle of a flat 5 acre field. She has a very large lizard that lives with her, primarily in the living room, but sometimes it likes to take hot baths. She is allergic to cats but loves them and considers them lucky, so she allows them to breed in the wild shrubbery she has loosely growing all over her land. She does not count or name them. Only she feeds them and calls them all kitty.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#4750    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,406 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

SpiritWriter sits around clubs, and in a very loud voice talks about how she's so drunk she could be just anybodys for the night.  So far no takers.

#4751    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,024 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Except you.
We told you hundred times your grandpa lied and it is important on what kind of mammal the orifice is.
Or to use grandpa’s words: “Hole is a hole is a hole.” Well, it’s not.
You can’t just sleep around with desperate girls, withholding from them your genome is only ¼ human, 2/5 raccoon, and the rest is still under investigation.

Posted Image

#4752    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,406 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

The truth is (truth meaning not a lie) Helen is jealous because I'll sleep with anyone but her.  Trust me Helen, I'm doing you a favor, you definetly would have to call in sick to work the next day.

#4753    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,722 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

The Truth is it sounds like Oversword wouldn't know what to do with a real girlfriend.

And the lie is that he's made both soup and a hat out of that raccoon Helen was talking about.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#4754    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

Spirit Writer is really another secret love slave of David Petraeus .
She too has a twin,but its a brother ,and her brother,is ...quite actually ,joc.

We all have no idea what they see in David Petraeus ,but she's so in love with him,she bough the Raccoon hat from oversword ,to give to him for Christmas .
Word is, ,Petraeus is into "furry".

Miss me?

#4755    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,722 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

Simbi is not exempt from the wiles of David Petraeus. She has dedicated all her cats to him, even the non-furry ones.