Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Hitler didnít kill himself in Berlin

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#91    Muenzenhamster

Muenzenhamster

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:27 AM

View PostRobbie333, on 24 October 2011 - 04:19 PM, said:

I have a hard time believing any of the millions of hits on any conpiracy theories on the web. I am speaking of " legitimate" copies of legal paperwork on these alleged deeds. Also, the US has never committed any atrocities since the genocide of the Native Americans.
I suppose the napalm bombings of women and children in Vietnam, the summary executions of Waffen SS conscripts in WWII, the Dresden fire bombings of defenseless civilians and refugees in WWII, and the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not atrocious.
I'm sorry, but America has committed its fair share of atrocities. The hippie movement didn't arise out of people happy with the white-washed horrors of American G.I.'s
There's still an American bomb in my mom's & aunt's backyard. Somehow I don't think either of them were much involved in the "war machine" as little girls. Perhaps my grandfather's family farm was the target, you know those pigs and chickens could have easily been used to kill American soldiers...
Edit: it's very easy not to think of whom the bombs are falling on when the bombs aren't falling on you or your family. I want you to know that I hold you in the highest regard, you contribute great posts to the threads here. This one just pushed a few buttons and I believe that one should always remember the children before going to war. Your avatar depicts a man of a great people, one that has had this land for many millennia. If you come from this heritage, please know that I feel a certain shame living here, even if my family came here long after the events that drove the First People from their lands. I am too poor to go any other place. Still, I believe deep in my heart that what was done to the First People here was unjust, appalling, and just plain wrong. If I could, I'd give back what I have, but I have nothing. I rent from the same "conquerors" that took the land in the first place.

Edited by Muenzenhamster, 25 October 2011 - 04:48 AM.

#92    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

View PostMuenzenhamster, on 25 October 2011 - 04:27 AM, said:

I suppose the napalm bombings of women and children in Vietnam, the summary executions of Waffen SS conscripts in WWII, the Dresden fire bombings of defenseless civilians and refugees in WWII, and the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not atrocious.
I'm sorry, but America has committed its fair share of atrocities. The hippie movement didn't arise out of people happy with the white-washed horrors of American G.I.'s
There's still an American bomb in my mom's & aunt's backyard. Somehow I don't think either of them were much involved in the "war machine" as little girls. Perhaps my grandfather's family farm was the target, you know those pigs and chickens could have easily been used to kill American soldiers...
Edit: it's very easy not to think of whom the bombs are falling on when the bombs aren't falling on you or your family. I want you to know that I hold you in the highest regard, you contribute great posts to the threads here. This one just pushed a few buttons and I believe that one should always remember the children before going to war. Your avatar depicts a man of a great people, one that has had this land for many millennia. If you come from this heritage, please know that I feel a certain shame living here, even if my family came here long after the events that drove the First People from their lands. I am too poor to go any other place. Still, I believe deep in my heart that what was done to the First People here was unjust, appalling, and just plain wrong. If I could, I'd give back what I have, but I have nothing. I rent from the same "conquerors" that took the land in the first place.

Fair enough. I value everyones opinion. We cannot all agree on everything but respecting each others opinions is  only civil. I respect yours.

Robbie James

#93    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:18 PM

View PostMuenzenhamster, on 25 October 2011 - 04:06 AM, said:

This widely publicized photo of Hitler's Doppelgšnger is just that, Hitler's double. It can be doctored and retouched all that anyone would like. It is still not a picture of Hitler, and proves no conspiracy whatsoever, sorry.

Agreed.

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#94    UnknownSuperstar

UnknownSuperstar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Quotes are pure evil!!!!....down with Quotes and all Quoters!!!!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

I was told that during the war german sailors used to come ashore on the South Shore of Nova Scotia and used to go to Halifax for "fun". Also, Hitler was said to have bought property in Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia has more than a few German communities. I know of one that is all big mansions along the shoreline. My guess is that Hitler ended up in Nova Scotia, i may be wrong but that is my belief.

#95    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

So Hilter went through Russian lines, crossed through miles of hostile territory, met up with a sub without anyone noticing, crossed the Atlantic, and decided to live in a country where he was enemy number one for six years? Yeah I don't see that happening. Just because there are German communities in Nova Scotia doesn't mean they would have taken in a genocidal monster.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#96    Robbie333

Robbie333

• 2,790 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

View PostCorp, on 26 October 2011 - 07:32 PM, said:

So Hilter went through Russian lines, crossed through miles of hostile territory, met up with a sub without anyone noticing, crossed the Atlantic, and decided to live in a country where he was enemy number one for six years? Yeah I don't see that happening. Just because there are German communities in Nova Scotia doesn't mean they would have taken in a genocidal monster.

I agree Corp. Also, what German would harbor him? They would just be asking to hang as well.

Robbie James

#97    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:32 AM

View PostCorp, on 26 October 2011 - 07:32 PM, said:

Thanks for saying what I would have.  :yes:

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#98    mitchall

mitchall

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:05 AM

Until proven beyond the shadow of a doubt this subject will remain an enigma !!!

#99    Samuel Shafisuna Gowaseb

Samuel Shafisuna Gowaseb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

Yeah, I agree. Sounds true as hell. So the Masons fooled the world with a fake suicide cover-up story, after terrorizing the whole world with a ONE MAN BAND, and then decided to end it when their SECOND ORDER AGENDA - of bringing their '99-old-sequence' plan to the masses???? That's some xyolantated crap of history!!! And I know a few facts about the Illuminati's hand in this.After that, the THIRD ORDER AGENDA was virtually accomplished within the next 55 years from 1945 to 2000. The FOURTH ORDER AGENDA officially started on 31 December 1999 with the electing of Putin, only to be followed through by George Bush a few months later, ultimately culminating in 9/11. And so as it is, we are now experiencing the Fourth Order Agenda which will end on January 1st 2012 next year. And, wow, my friends, I don't want to scare you but, the FIFTH ORDER AGENDA which will start on February 16th 2012 with the surprise announcement about Osama Bin Ladin's mistaken killing to fool and confuse the world (which they will accomplish by saying that it was another person they killed that day, and then blaming for another world event which will occur any day within the next few months) will finally bring into play the official commencement of the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!! Scary stuff. So the FIFTH ORDER AGENDA will keep us virtually in fear at least for another 50 or so years. No jokes.

You know, the FIRST ORDER AGENDA started on 12th December 1111 A.D with the creation of The Order of the Knights Templar. Please don't declare me a Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist, as what I'm saying is entirely true and is the subject of a new book I'm working on; and it thus ended on 29th October 1929 with the HISTORIC STOCK CRASH (HSC)?!?

According to my in-depth investigating, the major event of the FIFTH ORDER AGENDA will be the planned World Invasion Day (as it shall be known by all history thenceforth, which will occur on the 16th July 2014, and this is how it will happen. On that day, all the T.V. stations, Radio broadcasting, and Internet broadcast shall be simultaneously hijacked by the Secret World Government, announcing a non-existent alien invasion. This, they will do through a powerful Quantum computer (whose invention they will announce in June 2012) that will override all other logic-based computers, even the satellites. After that, a worldwide panic & chaos will set in, and then it will be the official declaration of the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT with me, Samuel Shafisuna //Gowaseb, and my twin brother, Eduardo Lopez Pita Gomez, as the rightful rulers of it. Because we were destined to lead this race for the betterment of the entire Galactical Family.

After that, the Guardians of Truth as portrayed in The Urantia Book, shall appoint us as the osnomitical Rulers of the Universe, and we shall indeed lead the way.

And with these simple words, do I hereby declare the ULTIMATE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHECY. Amen to that!!!

Lol...please don't believe a word I just said, as I'm merely looking for attention, although it SHALL HAPPEN as revealed in the REVELATIONS.

Edited by Samuel Shafisuna Gowaseb, 27 October 2011 - 01:16 PM.

#100    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

...I'm not touching that mess with a ten foot pole

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#101    Samuel Shafisuna Gowaseb

Samuel Shafisuna Gowaseb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

A quick word about Osama Bin Ladin.

I think he is still alive.

Barack Obama is lying through his teeth to us just like his predecessor!!!!

For example, why hide his body from the world. A few facts doesn't add up here. For example, he was apparently killed while some lieutenant was recording the event with a live camera, supposedly for the exclusive stuff in the famous staff of the Situation Room of the White House? Give me a break. It was a probably pre-produced video feed, and then fed via some powerful satellite to the Situation Rooms' Dotcom-X120db5A MainFrame computer. Open your eyes and wake up world. They have again lied to us, just like they did with the fake Moon Landing hoax. See my point!

So I think Osama Bin Ladin is still alive!

Why hide him? Why not show his body to the world like they did with Muanmar Ghaddafi? I also heard that all his family ? We want the truth, and we want it now.

To all you SECRET SOCIETIES, you guys are going down. I know you're probably spying on me through my WEB-CAM as I'm writing this, but you TIME IS UP!!! Even if you take down this post, I shall still rise vicorious for the TRUTH like Bob Marley said: Give me one single word of simple love to me, and I shall stand against all the ruling forces of the world.

*snip*

please keep your swearing and unnecessary aggressiveness to a mild level. Love from The Illuminati

Edited by Kismit, 28 October 2011 - 05:51 AM.

#102    Robbie333

Robbie333

• 2,790 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

View PostCorp, on 27 October 2011 - 01:24 PM, said:

...I'm not touching that mess with a ten foot pole

You and me both brother, gheese, now that is a rant and a half.

Robbie James

#103    Teslasparkgap

Teslasparkgap

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

View PostPersia, on 18 October 2011 - 04:21 PM, said:

A new book has claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina. British journalist Gerrard Williams said he and co-author Simon Dunstan found an Űoverwhelming amount of evidenceŲ to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.

http://www.hindustan...le1-758514.aspx

Did Hitler and Eva Braun flee Berlin and die (divorced) of old age in Argentina?

http://www.dailymail...-Argentina.html
That claim is in this book as well:
http://www.bibliotec...gonaliens03.htm
sample page.

Book is about Nikola Tesla making flying ships that the Nazis perfected.
Thus naturally Adolf and Eva were whisked away by a flying saucer.
He gives a location of his hiding place but not much in the research sources.
Also mentions his sighting in the 60s Texas.
I suppose Germany was used as one big Illuminati patent development lab as after
the war the US had them all.
That makes Hitler a giant of golden parachute holder of industry.

#104    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

I don't know why people think Hitler killed himself.
I think and always have thought he escaped because there's no evidence he killed himself. His skull was proven to be a womans.

#105    Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

I like this one... even though it's been getting told for years...

My money is on him being dead... When the war ended, that is..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users