Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does my life have ANY meaning to it?

Sho_Sho

I feel like my life is NOT heading anywhere. Im 30 not married no children, get up go to work come home to an empty 1 bedroom apartment. I feel like I am Waiting for something big to happen that will never get here.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Here is my picture for a better look.

post-69880-1226357699_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sho_Sho

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sho_Sho

• Bogeyman

• puridalan

• Pauly Dangerously

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like my life is NOT heading anywhere. Im 30 not married no children, get up go to work come home to an empty 1 bedroom apartment. I feel like I am Waiting for something big to happen that will never get here.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Here is my picture for a better look.

You said it yourself...your waiting...that's the issue

Well i'm no psychic and i wouldnt pin my hopes on any of them. But i can tell from looking at your picture that you're attractive,outgoing and friendly....right ?

So dont get hung up on stuff like that and it'll just happen when the time is right....Judge people for what they are and not what they look like is a good rule of thumb ....i mean the way i see it is like this.....Hollywood is full of the worlds pretties people that are consumed with looking better than the next person..............This makes them the ugliest people.... :huh:

Does that make sense ?...it does to me.

Anyway my point being...be yourself and have fun and don't worry about this stuff.......That will attract good people and good things to you.

Bogey

Well i'm no psychic and i wouldnt pin my hopes on any of them. But i can tell from looking at your picture that you're attractive,outgoing and friendly....right ?

So dont get hung up on stuff like that and it'll just happen when the time is right....Judge people for what they are and not what they look like is a good rule of thumb ....i mean the way i see it is like this.....Hollywood is full of the worlds pretties people that are consumed with looking better than the next person..............This makes them the ugliest people.... :huh:

Does that make sense ?...it does to me.

Anyway my point being...be yourself and have fun and don't worry about this stuff.......That will attract good people and good things to you.

Bogey

Thanks,

I understand what you are saying. I’m not pinning any hope into any one here telling me where to go. I just noticed that others had posted a picture and received a reading from people who claim to have some abilities. That’s all, nothing more. Im just in a huge rut right now.

I guess I was wrong in assuming I could get some help like the others. :blush:

Thanks,

I understand what you are saying. I’m not pinning any hope into any one here telling me where to go. I just noticed that others had posted a picture and received a reading from people who claim to have some abilities. That’s all, nothing more. Im just in a huge rut right now.

I guess I was wrong in assuming I could get some help like the others. :blush:

Well why not ?.

I personally have a hard time believing in psychics as you may have noticed from my new thread here, but if it works for you so be it......I've been through the ringer myself and i know what it's like to try and seek solice from "the powers that be" ....never works for me but thats not to say it wont for you.Sorry to hear you're feeling down....if you want a strangers ear.....feel free to mail me, like i say life's not exactly a cherry bowl for me either but somehow i keep managing to hang in there and make the best of it...... :)

Bogey

You life does have purpose. You are here to be in service to other people. Every single person on this planet needs something from you, and you have to search out what it is, and help them to the best of your ability. Start with those close to you, and you will start to see that your help is welcome. Be it moral support. a friendly ear, or just a pat on the back when they do something worth while, you will find your fulfillment in helping the people you meet.

Single you say ;) I'm kinda in the same rut, been divourced now for almost 6 yrs and well just doing the dating thing and well if something comes along great if not well being single isn't so bad. I like living on my own and the freedoms that you get, but then again not being single is good to. Damn I need me a steady women errrr LOL I have no feeling of anything big on the horizon but eh who knows everyday is different I guess. Psychic readings, never ever bought into them but thats just me.