Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trick Questions

Cassea

I have to give a presentation about trick questions. This is about left and right brain thinking. How we can manipulate someone. But I'm so confused. The questions I've found. I don't understand the explanations. Do any of you know any trick questions? That you can explain the answers to?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cassea

• cluey

• xYlvax

• thedutchiedutch

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to give a presentation about trick questions. This is about left and right brain thinking. How we can manipulate someone. But I'm so confused. The questions I've found. I don't understand the explanations. Do any of you know any trick questions? That you can explain the answers to?

Check out this website My link

usually...i have found that left and right brain thinking....makes a person either a logical thinker or artistic................lucky for me....i am both :)

Sounds like riddles to me.

I.e 1. The more there is the less you see what is it?

2. The more you take the more you leave behind what is it?

3. The more it dries the wetter it gets what is it?

Trick in the sense that it causes say your left brain to see one answer where as it requires your right brain to make it "clear" so to speak.

Is this what you mean?

Edit: Your left brain being logical and linear, it is tricked into tunnel vision by the way the way the question is phrased. Your right brain being more "see the whole picture and be creative" is required to make the answer clear.

Edited by PsiSeeker

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I need.

All you need now are the answers lol :)