Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

X-ray Stones

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 18 September 2001 - 10:36 PM

In the Murray Islands, north of Australia, there were supposedly 3 sacred stones known as the Booya stones. These Booya stones were said to glow with a fierce blue light, and that this light can be focused into an intense light that, when directed at humans, caused an X-ray effect that ALWAYSresulted in death.  :o

The story goes that when Europeans came to the Murray islands, the priests hid the stones and to this day they still remain hidden.

Has anyone ever heard of these stones? There doesn’t seem to be a lot of information about them on the Internet.

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#2    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 18 September 2001 - 10:54 PM

Tommy,

I think I found one of them for you.  :o Be careful though, it can suck you through solid walls if you're not careful. :P

Flash

MAGIKMAN

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#3    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 18 September 2001 - 10:59 PM

LoL
;D  

I told you they where out there somewhere ;) ;D

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#4    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 September 2001 - 11:25 PM

Magikman,
 That was funny!  I sure would like to know where you come up with all these funny little things! :D

#5    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 September 2001 - 06:41 PM

»LOL««
Hey don't knock the Blue light special... I just took advantage of that last night :)
Good deals :)

I'll see what I can dig up on those stones.. sounds cool

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#6    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 September 2001 - 07:01 PM

Found some info on those stones but nothing you haven't written already. I did manage to find a sight with some other cool phenomena.
http://binky.paragon.../paranormal-az/

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#7    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 19 September 2001 - 08:42 PM

Thanks Mystify, but as you say, that site was where I got most of the infomation from. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users