Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost in the studio

Fatal

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fatal

• Loonboy

• coldethyl

• Bone_Collector

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look, at about 43 seconds, you can see a ghost behind this girl. But Im warning you now, sitting thru this horrible singing video is hard to do. :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVtxPLnehjc

It certainly looks freaky... I just wonder about all the variables that could make that appear like a ghost, when it's actually just a person. I could be wrong though.

-Uraeus

It certainly looks freaky... I just wonder about all the variables that could make that appear like a ghost, when it's actually just a person. I could be wrong though.

-Uraeus

Yea, in these studios there's almost always a glass wall where people stand behind. Im thinking that if this camera is behind this glass, then this could just be a reflection of a person.

I didn't watch the whole thing, saw the shot at 43 seconds, but then when they were like "did you see it", "no", "watch closely" I'm expecting it to be one of those stupid videos where they draw you in and freak the crap out of you with loud noises and some nasty looking picture. I don't need that kind of stress :)

OK, turned my volume down and watched it again. yeah, some weird thing was there, but looks like an artifact of compression.

Edited by Razer

The setting is the clue for me: a studio is designed to have visual effects.

And the quality of the video prohibits closer scrutiny.

It could be anything.

More likely, it is a person in the studio or an odd reflection/effect.

I don't think it's a ghost.

:geek:

If you look, at about 43 seconds, you can see a ghost behind this girl. But Im warning you now, sitting thru this horrible singing video is hard to do. :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVtxPLnehjc

She is the reason we have a mute button!

It looked like a boom mic to me. There was a bit of shine to it, reflection off of the metal.

The guy shot the video from behind a freakin glass; it's just a reflection! No way it's a ghost or anything.

Edited by Bone_Collector

The guy shot the video from behind a freakin glass; it's just a reflection! No way it's a ghost or anything.

Thats what I was saying. Just thought I would see what other people think.

It was Loonboy coming to get a pirate recording of his favorite vo*spam filter*t!

Why the heck is v o c a l i s t filtered? >=(

Edited by MakeshiftSage

It was Loonboy coming to get a pirate recording of his favorite vo*spam filter*t!

Why the heck is v o c a l i s t filtered? >=(

It was. I admit it.

All shall love me... and despair...

Vo*spam filter*t.

Just had to try it for myself.

"I'm hurt and confused and i dont know what to say NO COMMENT!"

Alfalfas'statemant following Buckwheats' assasination......B

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I must be blind becuase I watched it three times and didn't see what the heck everyone was talking about.

Agree that it is a reflection, also I saw a video of the same set that the "ghost" appears off to the side behind the open stage.

To me it looks like a microphone. You know how simetimes you can see them in really bad movies, apearing from the top of the screan.